Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is salman khan losing control of his camp? (Page 3)

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by blue-ice

People in salman's camp realise that...Salman will at the most survive in the kinds of movies he does...at the most for another five years...he is almost 48 yrs...and how long can one do the mindless monotonous crap of the movies that Salman does...at some point he will have to GRADUATE to the next level...like Amitabh Bachchan did...AB was also an action hero like Salman but AB could act.so it was easier for him to transition from action to character...he is one of the best actors today...and look what happened...even today at 70 years old...he can give all the younger heroes a run for their money...because he could act and so he gradually shifted to the roles that were more suitable to his age...I can see that happening to Shahrukh and Aamir because these two actors...but not Salman ...because he is not capable of acting...action movies will mask the lack of acting but character roles won't...
So i don't blame these people...right now Salman is selling like hot cake because his movies are working but as soon as he comes of age...his own camp will drop him like a hot potato...BW is ruthless...I know we all want our favorites to go on and on...but the fact is that they can't...age spares one...
CryCryCry nahe aisa nahe huskta ek he jumle ma salman aur ab CryCryCry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry CryCry 
lol but it is to say AB can act and Salman can'tLOL
AB ko praise kiya na? ish mein itni rone wali baat kya hai?LOL

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

[QUOTE=Be.A.Rebel][QUOTE=blue-ice]
Angry blueice jee ko jawan dene  doo Angry LOLLOLLOL
rone wali koi baat nahe un ka aur mera chalta rehta ha aisa tang keching session LOLLOLLOL
opsss sorry I just commented for fun as well but I should have realized one should check whose fan the other person is in this forum before talking to him/her...sorry...you have funHug

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

People in salman's camp realise that...Salman will at the most survive in the kinds of movies he does...at the most for another five years...he is almost 48 yrs...and how long can one do the mindless monotonous crap of the movies that Salman does...at some point he will have to GRADUATE to the next level...like Amitabh Bachchan did...AB was also an action hero like Salman but AB could act.so it was easier for him to transition from action to character...he is one of the best actors today...and look what happened...even today at 70 years old...he can give all the younger heroes a run for their money...because he could act and so he gradually shifted to the roles that were more suitable to his age...I can see that happening to Shahrukh and Aamir because these two actors...but not Salman ...because he is not capable of acting...action movies will mask the lack of acting but character roles won't...
So i don't blame these people...right now Salman is selling like hot cake because his movies are working but as soon as he comes of age...his own camp will drop him like a hot potato...BW is ruthless...I know we all want our favorites to go on and on...but the fact is that they can't...age spares one...
CryCryCry nahe aisa nahe huskta ek he jumle ma salman aur ab CryCryCry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry CryCry 
Hum se bhool ho gayi...humka maafi dai dohCryCry

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hum se bhool ho gayi...humka maafi dai dohCryCry
 Ermm  dede Hug
Thankooo...Hug
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

blue-ice.

Go to top