Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just want this show to end...is that happening??
everyone else can go to hell !!!
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gul can shut the show but cannot stop the life of actors and control the potential and talent . I am sure time will give her answers to what she has done.
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
There should be a agend...Any 4 lions' show...humein Qubool nehi hai.😑😑😑😑..I know  other actors from 4lions' serials may be hurt...But everything is just faded infront of BARUN & SANAYA...And Gul has done most nasty thing...She made BARUN cry. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...She should be bashed...slapped,...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls tell me show is ending or not 
Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding post and I believe every word.  Gul had the goose that laid golden eggs and like the fool in the fairy tale she killed the goose.  Gul and 4Lions may think they have won but they lost more than they gained.  Their reputation is in trash and there are a million fans across the globe that will never support or watch anything Gul or 4Lions produces again. 

Thank you for post...
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its feel horrible.how can anyone kill their own creativity??? Bt whatever the matter is i love SARUN.hope their frindship will never end.nt only on screen but off screen masti both played hw can we forgt it..wish u all the best Barun.
IronyDied thumbnail
so there is no chance that Barun will stay?
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

so there is no chance that Barun will stay?

Chanceless he wont ..He wont lose his dignity again😊😊😊😊
I want him to leave coz he is been tortured😑😑😑
maxpayne984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Barun u r an honorable Man and We r always Right beside u 
zee_armaan thumbnail
You know I refused to accept all of this, and made a lot of mistakes because of it. Only I know how guilty I am. But it wasn't done intentionally, and they say what's not done intentionally should be forgiven. 

I walk away with the personal satisfaction that I did everything I could to save the show which gave me so much. But alas, certain entities did not let that happen.

Everytime I remember IPK and SaRun/ArHi I will curse them for having let go of such a beautiful thing. For them it was just earn profits, exploit the show and actors, gain investors and move on. For us it was the unconditional love of the actors especially SaRun, those loyal employees like Kernal who refused to be a part of Gul and PH's dirty games. 

May Gul and the PH learn ethical business practice, valuing their customers and treating their employees properly.Amen.

Edited by zee_armaan - 11 years ago