Broken dream - Goodbye - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shona3

Be with us ...

amazing <3

I am there in ur heart Di. And, I can't thank u enough di...What u did for us for last 3 days was  appreciable. Love u di❤️
Note to GUL :

Money can get u anything but not Love, Respect. You have to earn these. You lost it.
Barun earned it. Because, he deserved it.

BANG.
Originally posted by Gazal..

I am there in ur heart Di. And, I can't thank u enough di...What u did for us for last 3 days was  appreciable. Love u di❤️

Gazal never leaving u anyware and dont say thanks 😡😡😡
Gaza...i cudnt get much tym to talk to u but...please don't leave us juz for some one's sake...please...i wanna talk/chat with u once...please don't leave...i know u r frustrated so am i...
Gaza...i cudnt get much tym to talk to u but...please don't leave us juz for some one's sake...please...i wanna talk/chat with u once...please don't leave...i know u r frustrated so am i...and shrill Di...u remember me ryt?????? R u there in ICG now ??????
Originally posted by 7_sneha_7

Gaza...i cudnt get much tym to talk to u but...please don't leave us juz for some one's sake...please...i wanna talk/chat with u once...please don't leave...i know u r frustrated so am i...

Hi sneha di...!!🤗

I am not frustrated but sad...'coz such b'ful story had such a awful ending.🤢
And, I hope everything goes back to normal. Don't worry Di, u never know, if everything comes back to normal, so will I😊
Hey all of us are broken today
barun rose above everyone else for me
i love him more than i ever did today!!
please bombard SP to finish the show if barun leaves and start a new season with the entire star cast with a new ph!!
and to blacklist 4lions

Originally posted by Gazal..

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hi sneha di...!!🤗</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I am not frustrated but sad...'coz such b'ful story had such a awful ending.🤢</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And, I hope everything goes back to normal. Don't worry Di, u never know, if everything comes back to normal, so will I😊</font>

Gazal ...hey...if u r leaving IF then how can i contact u i mean... i don't wanna miss a gud frnd...juz asked out of curiosity...please don't mind...