Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk tells bhattias to leave

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
prediction

Rk coming back from chawl n bittu ji gets a phone call from the  man hired by kuku n sikki  he informs him that it was kuku bhatia who has hired him..  Bittu ji tells rk.

At rk mansion radha, sikki n kuku dips all plotting against madhu,  radha as well she is a bit dumb, anyway rk walks in holding madhu hand,  he is heading upstairs angry  not at madhu,  Dips says  besharmi ki baath hai you brought your own killer into this house she should be in jail, rk just looks at her radhaji speak dipali is right how can you bring this girl back to this house?  Rk looks at them  "its my house n half of it belongs to madhu", Madhu looks at him,  Dips n radha look at each,   kuku ji   starts rk  this girl is trouble for you n us who knows who she will target next me your mother sikki  dipali,  Rk looks at kukku ji  n laughs " well i know who it will be first kukku ji n sikki then dipali,  make sure to lock your doors at night"
Bittu ji comes in with police,  "arrest them for extortion" pointing at sikki n kukku  both look at RK,  "rk what is this nonsense?"  kukkuji shouts,
Rk looks at them all "Mrs bhattia as usual you do the wrong thing n you wonder why i dont forgive you, Madhu may forgive you its up to her  but me  never you gave birth to me n thats how far it goes,  Madhus father wanted me dead because he thought madhu was being mistreated by me, he was right he did not hate me he loved his daughter hence he is the one  who tried to kill me i respect him for that,  but  treachery extortion lies  betrayal are the ones that i hate the most so hear goes your husband mr kukky bhatia n your son sikki were behind the 25 crore extortion phone calls".   Radhaji looks at Rk .  "sikki and dipali its long overdue i want you out of my house otherwise its jail for you sikki  n dipali i want you out i told you  not to come near me or madhu  now OUT"  "mr n Mrs bhattia" madhu looks at RK he looks at her she shakes her head, "mrs bhattia  madhu will decide on you but as for sikki n dipali they are not to stay".   " mummy and daddiji  will come with dipali n i  rk"    " good"  rk replies  " nahi sikki you go n we shall folllow once you have settled in your new place radhaji is not well"   " kuku ji  you can leave with your son n dil today no more".  Rk takes madhu to the room she is in tears he  pushes back her hair n kisses her on the forehead she hugs him.  Embarrassed

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellakrazzy4u-Barunlicious-Meena1428lovebadhanjyoti12345Dazlingdivyasiyakeraghavvaani21arunsunita_gmQuintessentialIAnjali_12tanubagmanidmeettuKittuPratzzNewton123arorasurbhiMeenah.Tanmaya.Nithiya95Little_Mermaid.t_areebmanesha76-Nafisa-piya-Arnav90--Udhay--MuneebaSheikh

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
good prediction, as that guy is bothering kukuji for the money but he can't pay him off, because his broke. so yah possibly the guy just reports to RK everything, after hearing he is in the clear for shooting RK, when Shammo news is know by all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21arunsunita_gmMeenah.Tanmaya.suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

good prediction, as that guy is bothering kukuji for the money but he can't pay him off, because his broke. so yah possibly the guy just reports to RK everything, after hearing he is in the clear for shooting RK, when Shammo news is know by all.
this weekend i want to see a rk n madhu scene like rk coming up to chawl n seeing his biwi devastated we needed that i suppose next week will malik track over n kc track to begin n diwali the following

Edited by suk19 - 09 November 2012 at 10:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmMeenah.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

this weekend i want to see a rk n madhu scene like rk coming up to chawl n seeing his biwi devastated we needed that i suppose next week will malik track over n kc track to begin n diwali the following

I think they needed a maha episode tomorrow to wrap up this track to start KC and dewali next week.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmMeenah.Tanmaya.suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suk19

I think they needed a maha episode tomorrow to wrap up this track to start KC and dewali next week.
i agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
nyc prediction
I cant bear wid dips i hope rk after seeing dips plotting against madhu will throw her out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanubag.Tanmaya.

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
A sweet prediction..! Nice.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I loved your prediction hope things go according to your way Embarrassed .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index