India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

stop bashing gul (Page 5)

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
gul's history is that she is the most disorganized woman she spoiled geet to promote ipk and to promote QH, she is destroying ipk, the irrelevant tracks shown in between is a proof, 
if you are saying why would gul end the show like ipkknd  which is close to her heart, then my question why would barun would leave a show which gave him the real identity and enormous fame which i doubt today even srk and salman has in bollywood? some of them were not even knowing Barun before ASR aka Barun. he very well understands that tv has got a wider audience and bollywood craze has gone as the movies released in theatres are at once shown in tv even if they are a block buster hit, so knows very well, that is why with the mutual consent of PH and himself, he did the show and his movie together. 

He has shot more than 12 hours per day along with all the other stars to keep the show running. 

Gul wanted to promote QH and she did this cheap act to destroy the show. If it is called bashing, then so be it, i will not stop and i hate her to the core. 

And very soon, her 4 lions will be labelled as 4Frauds or Liars and no star will be ready to work with her, in future she is going to do the same thing with QH, when it is half way through, she will start another one and to protect that, she will kill QH.  I doubt whether new born baby will last even for six months.  

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laksh65

gul's history is that she is the most disorganized woman she spoiled geet to promote ipk and to promote QH, she is destroying ipk, the irrelevant tracks shown in between is a proof, 
if you are saying why would gul end the show like ipkknd  which is close to her heart, then my question why would barun would leave a show which gave him the real identity and enormous fame which i doubt today even srk and salman has in bollywood? some of them were not even knowing Barun before ASR aka Barun. he very well understands that tv has got a wider audience and bollywood craze has gone as the movies released in theatres are at once shown in tv even if they are a block buster hit, so knows very well, that is why with the mutual consent of PH and himself, he did the show and his movie together. 

He has shot more than 12 hours per day along with all the other stars to keep the show running. 

Gul wanted to promote QH and she did this cheap act to destroy the show. If it is called bashing, then so be it, i will not stop and i hate her to the core. 

And very soon, her 4 lions will be labelled as 4Frauds or Liars and no star will be ready to work with her, in future she is going to do the same thing with QH, when it is half way through, she will start another one and to protect that, she will kill QH.  I doubt whether new born baby will last even for six months.  

I respectfully disagree... Geet was scraped due to channel revamp... Another serial also went off air due to this...Pyar ki yeh ek Kahani...Coming to IPK...certain tracks r changed due to accomodate some actor s' demand...Regarding neglect yes she gives  more attention to her new show...But it is a natural tendency  of people to nurture or care new things more especially during initial stages. When a mother gives birth to a her second child she cares the baby more as it is in the initial stages deserves pampering and caring.that doesn't mean she is deliberately neglecting or trying to kill her first child...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bungeejumpArchana89

Springflowers Groupbie
Springflowers
Springflowers

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i support
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Originally posted by laksh65

I respectfully disagree... Geet was scraped due to channel revamp... Another serial also went off air due to this...Pyar ki yeh ek Kahani...Coming to IPK...certain tracks r changed due to accomodate some actor s' demand...Regarding neglect yes she gives  more attention to her new show...But it is a natural tendency  of people to nurture or care new things more especially during initial stages. When a mother gives birth to a her second child she cares the baby more as it is in the initial stages deserves pampering and caring.that doesn't mean she is deliberately neglecting or trying to kill her first child...

Dear it is not true,
channel revamp was a shield at that time for her to stop the serial, it was way before that similar information were posted that she want to end the serial, but it was not noticed that much as geet was not as popular like IPKKND ,  it is her luck later on channel revamp announcement so it was scraped and she escaped from the blames.

Regarding your argument mother / child, let me tell you in your same language, no mother will kill her grown up child because she got pregnant without much gap between her first and second child,  (for me QH is still in the womb, yet to see the light of the world) ,  yes the mother will give attention to the new born baby but surely will not kill her first grown up child which has given her the first happiness.  this is my opinion, you may differ, but according to me, gul is a real culprit, her posting on public forum running out of ideas is one of the proof that she is manipulating.  no professional and successful production house will do like that.  She  has to do this because she knew the success of IPKKND.
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i agree she gave us ipkknd but now she s ruining it...hate her
arshihydfan Groupbie
arshihydfan
arshihydfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Please stop defending, they're forcing actors to quit, so that they can ruin this show for their new serial, even blind person can see that. Ouch

Edited by arshihydfan - 09 November 2012 at 10:59pm

Go to top