samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

Originally posted by samsungtv

Originally posted by arshiar8

Originally posted by angel_prachi

she is the one woh give IPKKND but the most she is the oe wo want make it end make Barun leave with the bad track sorry fr my bad words but all fans are hurt nd this bcze she want kubul hai go on in success..srry not like that she is not right in this desicion.

yeah .. she want her new show to be success so she is ending the show and cant withstand with this .. 

why would she want her successful show to end just because her nhe ew show is airing... She is the one behind IPK .. if ipk does  well she will be making more money.. IPK is on Star plus a better channel .. why  why  she would harm her own show??? Ouch

true...who in their right minds jeopardize their most successful venture..it is beyond my understanding...

sorry to say some BS fans are living in their own bubble and don want to accept the truthOuch BS is leaving for his own reasons.. There is no PH /Gul conspiracy behind it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89mayuri099

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky charm

i dont know aachanak sy is forum per daljeet aksh payal ki mohabbat jg gy hy these r the same people who sent hate mails to daljeet nd PH people that we want to see Arshi love story daljeet is not the main lead ...so when PH did nt give them spce b/c of these fans these actors quit the the show  obviously when no one is intrested in these actors then why they stay in the serial ...why PH paid them they can hire non actors who stand like statues ...

I have always maintained that we fans are also responsible for current state of ipk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by rini_kat

Can't agree with u...Don't know when these people will stop this blame game...Fed up with Baru crying posts.Why should he cry??Is he a kid... Disgusting...

Even today ppl were saying he was crying during the radio interview! When? I just listened to the whole interview. He was nowhere even close to crying. He didn't even sound upset to me. He just wants a break to do his own things and spend time with his family.

people r only hearing what they want to hear n watching what they want to see. Somebody were even cursing gul for making barun cry.
I am sure that barun will surely feel bad that people r considering him as a schoolboy who can be made cry n force to do things.

Archana89mayuri099

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

I am sure that barun will surely feel bad that people r considering him as a schoolboy who can be made cry n force to do things.

LOL..that was very funny I say..
Imagine Gul holding a cane and scolding Barun and Barun crying..
I can picturize Gul as the principal..all the cast members are students and many are taking TC due to bad syllabus and horrible principal...My god..!!It is funny try imagining it..!!!

mayuri099rechup

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

<font color="#FF0000">I am sure that barun will surely feel bad that people r considering him as a schoolboy who can be made cry n force to do things</font>.

LOL..that was very funny I say..
Imagine Gul holding a cane and scolding Barun and Barun crying..
I can picturize Gul as the principal..all the cast members are students and many are taking TC due to bad syllabus and horrible principal...My god..!!It is funny try imagining it..!!!

yup. Its only in school times were children r forced to do things that they dont wish to. After that everyone lives according to their will. Even i cant b forced by anyone to do anything i wont wish to. Then it is impossible with a person like barun sobti. Afterall gul is not his school principal.

Archana89

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by rini_kat

Can't agree with u...Don't know when these people will stop this blame game...Fed up with Baru crying posts.Why should he cry??Is he a kid... Disgusting...

Even today ppl were saying he was crying during the radio interview! When? I just listened to the whole interview. He was nowhere even close to crying. He didn't even sound upset to me. He just wants a break to do his own things and spend time with his family.

people r only hearing what they want to hear n watching what they want to see. Somebody were even cursing gul for making barun cry.

Exactly! They are hearing what they want to hear, they are seeing what they want to see. But the language of some of the posts and their content really gets me. Gul is a real person who gave us this wonderful show.  Yes, it's definitely okay to criticize her for some of the recent tracks and their execution, but to believe that she forced Barun to leave is beyond ridiculous!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rechuprini_kat

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asr2kkg

i am sorry but some of us will continue to demand questions from her in a not so respectful tone unless everything is cleared.

U can seek explanations but in a respectful way. Baseless bashing is very cruel. Remember she was the one who gave ipk n arhi.

She is not alone in doing that you see. At one point millions/billions in our country were crazy about Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. It was a phenomenon. I wasn't a keen viewer, but had witnessed the craze millions of households had in Mihir-Tulsi story. Ekta (whether ppl like her or not) has created history in that department before and there have been other classical soaps too which we might not have been a great fan of.

The point is nobody is taking credit for the amazing show Gul gave us. But that doesn't lessen the blow that she dealt to the same show later on in terms of the story of IPK and the characterization of various actors. It's her baby, she used to say. One doesn't neglect a project so close to one's heart just because you see greener pastures elsewhere. She is a producer/writer. She might have the luxury of embarking on a new project and terming it her new baby. We the viewers can't give that special place we have for IPK to any other show overnight even if we try. That's where the difference lies, my friend, and that's why most of us are hurt too. And our anger is directed at Gul.

Gul Khan created IPK and in the end destroyed it too. 

Edited by sneak-peek - 09 November 2012 at 12:11pm
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I am happy this forum have ppl like u...u r barun fan but u spoke truth and belive me u spoke my words..

rini_kat

Go to top