Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

stop bashing gul (Page 3)

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_prachi

i know u gyus are right nd im sorry just heart is hurt islye sab boldya i really dnt wanted to hurt anyone neva do that in my life nd with a bad heart health so dil bohot doukha islye sarun was my heart mae me feel better and most wen my heart pain begin islye sorry very soorry i just pray Sab sahi hojaaye fr ipkkknd fr sarun fr barun fo arshi God give us a best news i pray fr this plzz dnt take me wrong im sorry..:(((

Dont be sorry dear. I know it hurts a loyal fan. But try to take things lightly. Its just a show. It have to end someday. Gul, barun, sanaya have a life outside this show. Even we have. I know we all will b sad n mad as we r emotionally attached to this. But the show must go on. We have to move on. Gud luck n take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_prachirini_kat

DaisyHoney Goldie
DaisyHoney
DaisyHoney

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Bt still im with barun and sanaya and seriously hate gul gud luck to all ipkknd team except gul love u sarun arshin
arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

she is the one woh give IPKKND but the most she is the oe wo want make it end make Barun leave with the bad track sorry fr my bad words but all fans are hurt nd this bcze she want kubul hai go on in success..srry not like that she is not right in this desicion.

yeah .. she want her new show to be success so she is ending the show and cant withstand with this .. 
leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
What you said is very true. Poor Gul. Her image has been transformed into some kind of Rakshas overnight. People spread rumours without proof. Those rumours go viral and '1 feather becomes 5 hens.' Just yest there was a rumour that Barun cried. Then it was that both Barun and Sanaya cried. Then PH made Barun cry. Now PH has forced Barun to take a long break. Such rumours don't make sense and yet people in their anger are ready to believe ANYTHING. Poor Barun. He is such a nice guy. He surely must be feeling bad that Gul is being bashed for his decision, hence he must have made that comment. Even Akshay said she is a good human being. We should not forget that it is the same PH that gave its lead such a long break and that too to do a movie. Barun has his own life and his own reasons to make his OWN decisions. We should not blame him or anyone for that. About 2 months back we were made aware about Barun putting his papers down. So why is everyone so shocked? I think each of us should act sensibly and the faster we accept the facts, the better it is. They say 'All good things come to an end.' I'd rather remember IPKKND for the magic it weaved in our lives, than this terrible fiasco.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Archana89mayuri099HakunaMatata.prathikrirechuprini_kat

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiar8

she is the one woh give IPKKND but the most she is the oe wo want make it end make Barun leave with the bad track sorry fr my bad words but all fans are hurt nd this bcze she want kubul hai go on in success..srry not like that she is not right in this desicion.

yeah .. she want her new show to be success so she is ending the show and cant withstand with this .. 

why would she want her successful show to end just because her nhe ew show is airing... She is the one behind IPK .. if ipk does  well she will be making more money.. IPK is on Star plus a better channel .. why  why  she would harm her own show??? Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89mayuri099rechup

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Can't agree with u...Don't know when these people will stop this blame game...Fed up with Baru crying posts.Why should he cry??Is he a kid... Disgusting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

Originally posted by arshiar8

why would she want her successful show to end just because her nhe ew show is airing... She is the one behind IPK .. if ipk does  well she will be making more money.. IPK is on Star plus a better channel .. why  why  she would harm her own show??? Ouch

true...who in their right minds jeopardize their most successful venture..it is beyond my understanding...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099rini_kat

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Can't agree with u...Don't know when these people will stop this blame game...Fed up with Baru crying posts.Why should he cry??Is he a kid... Disgusting...

Even today ppl were saying he was crying during the radio interview! When? I just listened to the whole interview. He was nowhere even close to crying. He didn't even sound upset to me. He just wants a break to do his own things and spend time with his family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechup

Go to top