Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

stop bashing gul (Page 2)

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 3002

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
a completely agree with u plz dont bash me i am a huge Arshi fan but plz think whenever PH decided to give some more space to anjal this forum got crazy that daljeet is not the main lead and blahblahhh...even before it when they started to give some space to akash and payal evertyone started to bash PH that fans r intrested in Arshi love story not their after that barun went on leave for 2 months and i think he was hardly 1 or 2 episodes with some bds ...i dont think in whole tv industry any PH give leave for 2 months even then serail started just 6 months ago hats off to PH PEOPLE THEY GAVE SUCH A HUGE BRAK TO BARUN THAT TIME SERIAL WAS ROCKING ON THE CHART plz people think realsticlyafter brun come back trp was dipping nd dipping day by day reason many people stopped watching the show b/c of barun leave but its ok  he is an actor he can do whatever he wants to b/c acting is his jop so sameway PH has a responsibilty to work on script and other things if people will not like the track obviously PH should change it afterall if their serial will rock they can get popularity and money ...so why people r not looking the both sides of coins if PH can give barun a leave for movie then whats a big deal to change the track ...PLZ forget about akash daljeet payal b/c everyone is intreasted to see Arshi so why suddenly everyone is in the fvour of daljeet akash and shayam fisco ...plzzz dont bash anyone everyone is doing his job so let them to do ... plzzz dont bash me i am huge fan of Arshi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099prathikrirechuprini_kat

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 7801

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

Originally posted by rechup

Originally posted by angel_prachi

she is the one woh give IPKKND but the most she is the oe wo want make it end make Barun leave with the bad track sorry fr my bad words but all fans are hurt nd this bcze she want kubul hai go on in success..srry not like that she is not right in this desicion.

<font color="#FF0000">Dear pls think why would a producer like to end its established n successful show in a big channel at prime time for a new show whose future is till unknown. We cant blame anyone blindly without any proofs</font>.

We think alike buddy..I has posted the same words in other threads..!!carry own..!!


thanks dear. People r becoming so sensitive that they r not using their logic. If barun was a pblm to gul then she must had replaced him when he took leave for his movie. If gul was a pblm to barun then he would never gave her credits for their success. Here people r baselessly bashing to take out their frustration.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89HakunaMatata.rini_kat

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 868

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky charm

a completely agree with u plz dont bash me i am a huge Arshi fan but plz think whenever PH decided to give some more space to anjal this forum got crazy that daljeet is not the main lead and blahblahhh...even before it when they started to give some space to akash and payal evertyone started to bash PH that fans r intrested in Arshi love story not their after that barun went on leave for 2 months and i think he was hardly 1 or 2 episodes with some bds ...i dont think in whole tv industry any PH give leave for 2 months even then serail started just 6 months ago hats off to PH PEOPLE THEY GAVE SUCH A HUGE BRAK TO BARUN THAT TIME SERIAL WAS ROCKING ON THE CHART plz people think realsticlyafter brun come back trp was dipping nd dipping day by day reason many people stopped watching the show b/c of barun leave but its ok  he is an actor he can do whatever he wants to b/c acting is his jop so sameway PH has a responsibilty to work on script and other things if people will not like the track obviously PH should change it afterall if their serial will rock they can get popularity and money ...so why people r not looking the both sides of coins if PH can give barun a leave for movie then whats a big deal to change the track ...PLZ forget about akash daljeet payal b/c everyone is intreasted to see Arshi so why suddenly everyone is in the fvour of daljeet akash and shayam fisco ...plzzz dont bash anyone everyone is doing his job so let them to do ... plzzz dont bash me i am huge fan of Arshi

They had tried to give payash some decent screen space...remember Bubbly and chameli ka tel track..
It didn't go well with the fans...execution also was below standard at that time...but it had a passable standard considering other shows..Anjali too was bashed left right and centre..daljeet was sent hate mails on daily basis by some crazy fans..!!!so giving screen space to other characters was an utter failure and hence they chose to leave...


Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 11:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099HakunaMatata.pinky charmrechuprini_kat

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 868

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup




thanks dear. People r becoming so sensitive that they r not using their logic. If barun was a pblm to gul then she must had replaced him when he took leave for his movie. If gul was a pblm to barun then he would never gave her credits for their success. Here people r baselessly bashing to take out their frustration.

Again Bingo..!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099rechup

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 7801

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Actually we didnt allowed cvz to carry on with any tracks. We always had pblm with every track. But ph always listened to us n brought sudden changes in story. I think they were torn between actors demanding screen space n viewers demanding arhi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89mayuri099HakunaMatata.rini_kat

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Joined: 17 February 2009
Posts: 1771

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i know u gyus are right nd im sorry just heart is hurt islye sab boldya i really dnt wanted to hurt anyone neva do that in my life nd with a bad heart health so dil bohot doukha islye sarun was my heart mae me feel better and most wen my heart pain begin islye sorry very soorry i just pray Sab sahi hojaaye fr ipkkknd fr sarun fr barun fo arshi God give us a best news i pray fr this plzz dnt take me wrong im sorry..:(((

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89mayuri099rechuprini_kat

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 868

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_prachi

i know u gyus are right nd im sorry just heart is hurt islye sab boldya i really dnt wanted to hurt anyone neva do that in my life nd with a bad heart health so dil bohot doukha islye sarun was my heart mae me feel better and most wen my heart pain begin islye sorry very soorry i just pray Sab sahi hojaaye fr ipkkknd fr sarun fr barun fo arshi God give us a best news i pray fr this plzz dnt take me wrong im sorry..:(((

why are you apologizing??Shocked...You expressed your views..that's it nothing wrong in it dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_prachi

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 3002

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i dont know aachanak sy is forum per daljeet aksh payal ki mohabbat jg gy hy these r the same people who sent hate mails to daljeet nd PH people that we want to see Arshi love story daljeet is not the main lead ...so when PH did nt give them spce b/c of these fans these actors quit the the show  obviously when no one is intrested in these actors then why they stay in the serial ...why PH paid them they can hire non actors who stand like statues ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89mayuri099rini_kat

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
stop her tears/stop caring for her??

Author: gheet   Replies: 2   Views: 1803

gheet 2 1803 13 May 2012 at 3:38am by akshu0308
oof this Lavanya Bashing

Author: FairyLiquidSoap   Replies: 0   Views: 791

FairyLiquidSoap 0 791 30 November 2011 at 10:26pm by FairyLiquidSoap
not bashing arnav...

2 3

Author: -kri-   Replies: 23   Views: 1881

-kri- 23 1881 27 November 2011 at 11:35am by -kri-
Iss Bashing Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 15   Views: 1776

Khilonaa 15 1776 26 November 2011 at 12:29pm by minuu
IMP ABOUT BASHING

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 6   Views: 842

CATZ.. 6 842 20 November 2011 at 2:38am by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index