Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arshiar8

yeah .. she want her new show to be success so she is ending the show and cant withstand with this .. 

why would she want her successful show to end just because her nhe ew show is airing... She is the one behind IPK .. if ipk does  well she will be making more money.. IPK is on Star plus a better channel .. why  why  she would harm her own show??? 
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree with u...Don't know when these people will stop this blame game...Fed up with Baru crying posts.Why should he cry??Is he a kid... Disgusting...
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samsungtv

why would she want her successful show to end just because her nhe ew show is airing... She is the one behind IPK .. if ipk does  well she will be making more money.. IPK is on Star plus a better channel .. why  why  she would harm her own show??? 

true...who in their right minds jeopardize their most successful venture..it is beyond my understanding...
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rini_kat

Can't agree with u...Don't know when these people will stop this blame game...Fed up with Baru crying posts.Why should he cry??Is he a kid... Disgusting...

Even today ppl were saying he was crying during the radio interview! When? I just listened to the whole interview. He was nowhere even close to crying. He didn't even sound upset to me. He just wants a break to do his own things and spend time with his family.
samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana89

true...who in their right minds jeopardize their most successful venture..it is beyond my understanding...

sorry to say some BS fans are living in their own bubble and don want to accept the truth BS is leaving for his own reasons.. There is no PH /Gul conspiracy behind it
mayuri099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky charm

i dont know aachanak sy is forum per daljeet aksh payal ki mohabbat jg gy hy these r the same people who sent hate mails to daljeet nd PH people that we want to see Arshi love story daljeet is not the main lead ...so when PH did nt give them spce b/c of these fans these actors quit the the show  obviously when no one is intrested in these actors then why they stay in the serial ...why PH paid them they can hire non actors who stand like statues ...

I have always maintained that we fans are also responsible for current state of ipk.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayuri099

Even today ppl were saying he was crying during the radio interview! When? I just listened to the whole interview. He was nowhere even close to crying. He didn't even sound upset to me. He just wants a break to do his own things and spend time with his family.

people r only hearing what they want to hear n watching what they want to see. Somebody were even cursing gul for making barun cry.
I am sure that barun will surely feel bad that people r considering him as a schoolboy who can be made cry n force to do things.
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechup

I am sure that barun will surely feel bad that people r considering him as a schoolboy who can be made cry n force to do things.

😆..that was very funny I say..
Imagine Gul holding a cane and scolding Barun and Barun crying..
I can picturize Gul as the principal..all the cast members are students and many are taking TC due to bad syllabus and horrible principal...My god..!!It is funny try imagining it..!!!
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Archana89

😆..that was very funny I say..
Imagine Gul holding a cane and scolding Barun and Barun crying..
I can picturize Gul as the principal..all the cast members are students and many are taking TC due to bad syllabus and horrible principal...My god..!!It is funny try imagining it..!!!

yup. Its only in school times were children r forced to do things that they dont wish to. After that everyone lives according to their will. Even i cant b forced by anyone to do anything i wont wish to. Then it is impossible with a person like barun sobti. Afterall gul is not his school principal.
mayuri099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechup

people r only hearing what they want to hear n watching what they want to see. Somebody were even cursing gul for making barun cry.

Exactly! They are hearing what they want to hear, they are seeing what they want to see. But the language of some of the posts and their content really gets me. Gul is a real person who gave us this wonderful show.  Yes, it's definitely okay to criticize her for some of the recent tracks and their execution, but to believe that she forced Barun to leave is beyond ridiculous!