India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

stop bashing gul

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I had seen several posts bashing gul khan n ph. I dont know gul khan n i dont relate with ph.
Basically i am a barun fan who is watching his shows from 3yrs, from his bhph days. I am still in love with his old character that i didnt changed my dp till now. I love barun n i know he is an amazing actor n a great human being.
But still i cant tolerate gul bashing. I cant believe that she made barun cry. Barun is not that kinda person who can b made cry by anyone. He has the liberty to take his decisions, no one can force him to do anything which he dont wish. He took the decision to leave n put down the papers before two months. That was even before the remarriage track. We all demanded for arhi marriage n they gave us that. Then how could we say he is not happy with the track n he decided to leave becoz of that. Then the culprit are us. We were behind that track. If everyone r talking abt sheetal track then it was introduced during his notice period. So I think blaming gul n ph for each n everything is baseless. Remember they were behind the show n concept. Arnav n khushi were their products. I agree that they r bad at public relations. They dont know to handle sensitive issues n dont know to maintain a good track. But still they r not eligible for this much bashing. Even barun giving credit to gul for the success of show was also misunderstood by everyone. Why should a person like barun sobti give fake credits to a person who made him cry? He could say the truth if he was forced. So pls stop bashing gul n ph.

Akshay, deepali n daljeet decided to quit becoz they had no major role to play n no screen space as it is a love story of arhi. So dont blame ph. If they can change storyline to stop daljeet then why do we all think that they wont do any thing to stop barun who is the life of the show?

Some words for my fav show. I never thought i had to witness such a day when i myself have plead to end it. I want to keep beautiful memories regarding the show. It is painful but i am ready for the horror.

My last words are for barun my fav actor. I respect ur decision to leave. I wish best of luck to all ur future ventures. As his loyal fans we have to support him. He too has a personal life n no one can force him if he wants to leave. He is a humble guy n he too loves his fans. So he will be in dilemma if we pressurise him. Love u barun. Good luck.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81julieariwalaguessimgreatFairylights26Archana89cutiepie_ashmayuri099leanne_1983pinky charmHakunaMatata.Sarah4evarini_katKaranShilpa:)tiahalderCATZ..drfizaahmed

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i am sorry but some of us will continue to demand questions from her in a not so respectful tone unless everything is cleared.
rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

i am sorry but some of us will continue to demand questions from her in a not so respectful tone unless everything is cleared.

U can seek explanations but in a respectful way. Baseless bashing is very cruel. Remember she was the one who gave ipk n arhi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89HakunaMatata.Sarah4evarini_katKaranShilpa:)-MKB-

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
It's not only because of the fact that she made Barun cry that we hate her... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmi

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
she is the one woh give IPKKND but the most she is the oe wo want make it end make Barun leave with the bad track sorry fr my bad words but all fans are hurt nd this bcze she want kubul hai go on in success..srry not like that she is not right in this desicion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmiyongshin

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I agree with each and every word of the TM..we don't know what all things are happening behind the curtain..

There is no point in bashing any party...whether it is Barun or PH or SP...They might be having their own priorities..

My respectful and humble request to Gul and team is to polish their PR skills...Sometimes the way in which they address their loyal fans is not expected from the makers of an internationally acclaimed show..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sand14mayuri099HakunaMatata.prathikriSarah4evarechupKaranShilpa:)rini_kat-MKB-

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_prachi

she is the one woh give IPKKND but the most she is the oe wo want make it end make Barun leave with the bad track sorry fr my bad words but all fans are hurt nd this bcze she want kubul hai go on in success..srry not like that she is not right in this desicion.

Dear pls think why would a producer like to end its established n successful show in a big channel at prime time for a new show whose future is till unknown. We cant blame anyone blindly without any proofs.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81coccoArchana89guessimgreatMeeraHKsand14mayuri099HakunaMatata.pinky charmSarah4evarini_kat

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Originally posted by angel_prachi

Dear pls think why would a producer like to end its established n successful show in a big channel at prime time for a new show whose future is till unknown. We cant blame anyone blindly without any proofs.

We think alike buddy..I had posted the same words in other threads..!!carry on..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coccomayuri099rechuprini_kat

Go to top