Sorry Sanaya..I admire u more than barun...bt...

ipkfrnc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry sanaya i admire u more than barun in everyway especially as a dedicated fulltime actress for the respective show without bothering hw long it will end...i want to give u a big hug and standing ovation...eventhough all ur co-stars said iam quitting ...u didn't even once made us disappointed with any such statements...👏i love u sanaya ...muah..i love u verymuch

Bt iam really sorry i can't watch the show frm nw bcse the lead went for indefinite break...so that means he is quitting...otherwise hw could he say that bcse if that is the situation whwn he wants to return i don't think the show will be there for him!!!!iam not bashing barun...i know he need a break...bt for this matter then sanaya too deserves one na????i want the show to end when barun gets into his break...don't want to see ipk without arshi and even without abhaas and payash...!

sorry sanaya...u r brilliant...and i doubt and fear about barun career...bcse after 1 yr of a show and it makes him bore doing the same thing then how could he can be in industry where soaps wanting get over 1000 and more episodes...is he really that much confident that he can win over bollywood???i doubt production houses of soaps [good one]will approach him if he is like this...

If barun doing this for Gul then its ok...bt if its in anotherway BARUN IT REALLY HURTS>/...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvaafzal786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love u sanaya hats off to u
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you yaar.
He is not going to come back to the show.
Bu this indefenite break, he means the time to promote his movie.
It will release on march only, so guys, will the show move till then without the male lead?
So new guy will sure come for rabba ve.
We fools will watch every episode expectiing his come back.
This is what going to happen.
Better, I want the show to end now on a happy note.Edited by Shreeswathy - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I want BS and SI both quits the show of such a shitty PH and starts a new show with a new PH.
They should move on. seriously.

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
reemamariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love u sanaya hats off  to u 👏
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
love Sanaya and even if Barun quits I'll watch the show  if the story is good if not I'll quit IPKKND Edited by naadhira_khan - 11 years ago
ipkfrnc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreeswathy

Agree with you yaar.
He is not going to come back to the show.
Bu this indefenite break, he means the time to promote his movie.
It will release on march only, so guys, will the show move till then without the male lead?
So new guy will sure come for rabba ve.
We fools will watch every episode expectiing his come back.
This is what going to happen.
Better, I want the show to end now on a happy note.

you are absolutely right...THAT IS WHAT BARUN SP AND EVEN PH WANTS>>>THEY DON"T WANT TO END THE SHOW ...SO THEY WANT US TO WATCH IT EXPECTING BARUN WILL SOON APPEAR ON SCREEN...BT I SECOND HE WON"T😭
-Saba- thumbnail
love sanaya
will watch show till end just for her