Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Kunal will think he is getting married to siddhi but it'll be whole drama and at the end Kunal and siddhi will get married ... this precap was just to create drama 

they will drag it till Tuesday means Diwali wedding ... yahhh 

i hope what you say come true...😳
i am positive becos if SiNal never unite...than cvs will loose all their audience...and the show will shut down immediately...most of us are watching for SiNal...and they have a huge fan base...

but then deep down i am sacred becos of my previous experience from all EK shows which shows this crap various time
anamasad thumbnail
i think its not siddhi i think its richa
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamasad

i think its not siddhi i think its richa

They have shown richa drunk in her hose so how can it be her ??

I am not sure who is sitting beside Abhay - but I am hoping the CV's dont bring any nonsense
of a fake marriage or show Siddhi beside Abhay as she is Kunal's WIFE ---

Its one thing watching fake/forced marriages in the name of drama but another watching twisted morality of one mans wife marrying another in the name of drama is unacceptable ---
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am not sure who is sitting beside Abhay - but I am hoping the CV's dont bring any nonsense

Its one thing watching fake/forced marriages in the name of drama but another watching twisted morality of one mans wife marrying another in the name of drama is unacceptable ---
[/QUOTE]

@bold...true...i don't even want Siddhi to be sitting next to Abhay in shaadi ka joda ðŸ˜¡ Let Abhay be marrying anyone else for all i care. Abhay letting way to Kunal to marry Siddhi is even disgusting, why should SiNal be married in someone else's house like that? ðŸ˜¡ Why can't they have their own grand wedding this time around ðŸ˜” 
rupasi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

@bold...true...i don't even want Siddhi to be sitting next to Abhay in shaadi ka joda😡Let Abhay be marrying anyone else for all i care. Abhay letting way to Kunal to marry Siddhi is even disgusting, why should SiNal be married in someone else's house like that?😡Why can't they have their own grand wedding this time around😔
[/QUOTE]cost effective...bcoz lavish wedding means Ekta maiyya will have to spend more money and rushed wedding means no preparation nothing...just the actors and pandit...😆no extra cost...
naanaamii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is siddhi only..they showed a glimpse of her in the precap..