India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Awesome epi and stunning precap OMG me dead

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Today episode Awesome and wahoo YASHU wardrobe a little change today..he look totally handsomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

First part:

Bua in kitchen..insulted pari..vidhi consoles her and AarTI got a call in shobha phone ..she heared all from python and shobha relation..and tensed and worried...yahsu came he said u are adamant and not taking ur proper careLOLLOL..he started calling shobha but aarti stopped him and he amde her to sleep.OMG he caressed her hair to sleep just like a care hubby

morning Gay3 gave the bahus, gifts and blessed.AarTi asked Gay3 permission to go home but bua made Gay3 to deny and AarTI said okOuch..jackal house python came with a gift and shobha hugged him,,and said Ansh not hereAngryOuch..SM bahus having the mehandi and gay3 came and says beautifulSmileSmile..AarTi got unwell..her back got catched  and Gay3 call yash and says take her to room..both embaraseed and ArTI says no i ma ok i can go by myselfSmileSmile but she again got painOuch

second part:

YASHU takes her to room.OMG he took her in his arms and he wlaked with love man..Gay3 so happy and prayed no one come between them..jackal house python enjoying the Ansh presence.Ansh coming from school and opens the presentOuchOuch

Third part:
Hate the third part today that python achaanak feelings for son and family.let him go to hellLOLLOL..mr.jackal behave as harichandraAngryAngry

Precap:-OMG OMG me dead...YASHU with his handycam capturing AarTI in karva chauth function.BG is Aakon ki gustaan kiya...OMG then AarTI disappaers and he search her she stands back himLOLLOL he wasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..AarYa costumes awesome

Note:-

Guys please HIT LIKE because we do updates with lot of strain and NEW bies please pelase comment to appreciate us

Edited by UltimateGcian - 09 November 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

umaindiacalindgirlramyanrosejainashwinlata03rac08mostaralexandra7Hoddaam1sh2na3kamuralifiji_duchessBdayMessageGCRubyWooummiscolahoricrazegctherealgemPooja_11akansha412nuresmeralda*Maleena*vicky91heena88desikimsamSavitha0101pal_2010snowypatches02priya_drizzlesNav2010sweetysaranShashi1984Leevi05nan0102luv_lvndrrakenduvadanaAnushaGKlulujjjjgshow2011tellymeMissIamTheBossjayshu17harshithaaaaaaaaanyakunat-Kash-maha9---nishu---shalini28Tahitien-moonana56drmhpgcluv.HandsomeBananagafulu14pickachurechus

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Di I think I have to call urgently Cas for bua's PV Wink.
Btw loved ArYa scenes uff cant get enough of them. Monkey Icons Cici But me scared hope everything will be alright after the truthMonkey Emoticons.Dont want to think about Python.Angry
Yash carried AartiMonkey Emoticons YoyoMonkey Emoticons Yoyo. And the precap Yash is i love with AartiMonkey Emoticons YoyoMonkey Emoticons Yoyo
Yashji chori chupe handicam se apni Aartiji ko dekh rahe the Monkey Icons Yoyo this is very bad Yashji go and straight way look at AartiMonkey Icons Cici

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gctherealgemluv_lvndrlulujjjj

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Btw loved ArYa scenes uff cant get enough of them. Monkey Icons Cici But me scared hope everything will be alright after the truthMonkey Emoticons.Dont want to think about Python.Angry
Yash carried AartiMonkey Emoticons YoyoMonkey Emoticons Yoyo. And the precap Yash is i love with AartiMonkey Emoticons YoyoMonkey Emoticons Yoyo
Yashji chori chupe handicam se apni Aartiji ko dekh rahe the Monkey Icons Yoyo this is very bad Yashji go and straight way look at AartiMonkey Icons Cici

shaalu ma now how to survive 2 days honey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gctherealgemshalini28

gctherealgem Goldie
gctherealgem
gctherealgem

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
O HO Veena
Ab wait for  almost three days, pata nahi Gurmeet kya karne wala hai
make arrangements for calling doctor
I am damn sure everybody needs
so romantic Yash ;ji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010luv_lvndrVEENAGOPALpickachu

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by shalini28

shaalu ma now how to survive 2 days honey
di dont know. arghh CVsMonkey IconMonkey Icon again have two wait for two daysMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gctherealgemluv_lvndrVEENAGOPAL

gctherealgem Goldie
gctherealgem
gctherealgem

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Why u call Shaalu Ma to Shalu Crazy Gurmeetians.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gctherealgem

O HO Veena
Ab wait for  almost three days, pata nahi Gurmeet kya karne wala hai
make arrangements for calling doctor
I am damn sure everybody needs
so romantic Yash ;ji

oh dear ab 2 days how will go honeyyyCryCry me not enogh got of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gctherealgem

gctherealgem Goldie
gctherealgem
gctherealgem

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
BTW u are still online ardent lover of GC 
yr hubby didn't say anything??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index