India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reading between Barun's lines! (Page 4)

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hope is the only thing that helps us right now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i am totally broken..do we hav hope still?

Tinkerbell5

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
mayb yes...
lets c...i hope wat u felt turns out to b true..:)

Tinkerbell5

arshijeevan Groupbie
arshijeevan
arshijeevan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i hope u r right. love u so much barun

Tinkerbell5

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
all i can do is close my eyes and pray..like most of ure predictions, all this must come true! *makes and wish* god i hope ure listening!

Tinkerbell5

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I think we still need to continue our efforts until we get full confirmation

I think Barun should be given a break. He deserves it and then do a season 2 of IPKKND

Tinkerbell5

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

I actually appreciate both Barun and Gul. They problem was not in either of them. Barun does deserve a beak. He had to shoot for his movie and IPK both this year. Also now the TRPs are not around so he can take a break for a couple of weeks and we shall still stick with the show. I think the whole drama was created by some immature viewers.

Issue is all the rumours..and also his statement that it's a break whose duration he does not know..tha doesn't sound like weeks..
but @uktamil..love your view and hope its true...

Actually. Had made a post yesterday where I said what if he asked for a break and they are in the process of setting up the trak to facilitate it...which is why he doesn't knw when or how long the break will be..

Really hope what we think is true..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13Tinkerbell5

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Totaly agree with u... i feel the same way ... i realy wonder some people comparing Barun with other actors ... some people says if barun tired why not sanaya, some people say , why Barun only tired other actors also doing same daily soap... why they r not tired here my opinion is
Everbody has own stamina, own strength , hatt off to other actor , may be Barun has not much stamina    to work like ... Even in class Teacher gave same lecture to all class , but some topped, some passed , some failed... bcoz everbody is not same Each person has own IQ level , strength , weakness .. etc etc.. so no need to comprasion...
Morever  Charchther of  ASR is not same as they shown male lead 's charachther in daily soap ... ASR is tough chrachther , difficult to performe , main lead ... so Barun has to do more work , no doubt this charchther defintly exhausted him

some people  said  he  is  leaving bcoz of his movie... o.k i agree it may be the reason ... but again the same fact ... movie promotion , post production work , show ... may be difficult to handle all toghther for him..so he deciced to  take   break

so whetever the reeason , whether health issue or movie promotion ... i belive he is just gona for break ... people claming he said break becoz he is forced to do say... but i dnt believe this becoz if he openly can say about break then why he cant openly decale his quitting ... why he mentioning everywhere he just need break ...

MY POV is let him take break ... let show continue without him  for  2-3 months, why to end the show

Here  are some other points

in DMG lead pair killed and Season 2 started with new cast , later they again introduced lead pair
IN MJHTM same happened lead pairs  killed ... season 2 started with new cast , again lead pairs come back

in uttran Rashmi desai left the show ... she said she got bored , so she left ... but here again she come back in the show

There are so many examples  

Remeber thesee are indian shows... Here lead pair usually shown killed , but they again come back... my request to all plz  dnt demand to end the show ... plz give the chance to show atleast Barun's sake... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13Tinkerbell5

Go to top