India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB Back on set now

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
This track of Shoot out and CID should end now...
I seriously want RK MB to be back on set

i know until 2 weeks ye sab hone se raha..abhi DIpz ka drama..then diwali then karwachaut..Ouch
Not that im not liking MB-RK romance...but i want them to be back on set...

More of actors life should be shown...ye festivals ham har serial mein dekhte hai Ouch

Edited by ..natasha.. - 09 November 2012 at 10:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414tanubaggennyMmanidMeenah-Sexy-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I'm just thinking of something, you know RK's been shot in the chest perhaps his arm will be in a sling for longer, that means he can't act, The producers are bothering Bittuji a lot, and possibly they will drop RK from the movie, taking another person in the role, due to his injuries. Perhaps Madhu will pick up the slack due to perhaps a court case, time wasting and costs spend so far shooting the film with RK, they sue RK, Madhu goes on working on set too, gets her break to repay the court fees.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..natasha..Meenah

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I'm just thinking of something, you know RK's been shot in the chest perhaps his arm will be in a sling for longer, that means he can't act, The producers are bothering Bittuji a lot, and possibly they will drop RK from the movie, taking another person in the role, due to his injuries. Perhaps Madhu will pick up the slack due to perhaps a court case, time wasting and costs spend so far shooting the film with RK, they sue RK, Madhu goes on working on set too, gets her break to repay the court fees.  

LOL

Full story hi boldi tumne
i loved it though...

But RK ghar pe hi itna drama karta hai..BIWI ke samne
So film karne to jaroor jayega bandha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenah

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index