Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 79)

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

Originally posted by palindrome

Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by moni6262

Originally posted by Jass.KN

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Waise hum yahan kya yeh discuss kar rahe hai k GC can speak goodEnglishor not..<font size="3">.Me had done masters inEnglishbut I prefer to use Hindi dialogues in my FFs coz me can put more emotions as my roots r Indian ..n under every update mujhe mention karna padta hai tese liberties r according to situation he he heLOL</font></font>

nope jass, we'r discussing dat gc is not show off like smoneWink

we are talking about GC the person who is so down to earth...

He can speak english or not is another thing but according to me he needs to work on his pronunciation in hindi as well as english..
Dialogue delivery is an important criteria when we talk about acting..GC is incredible with expression..No "mai ka laal" can beat him there but his pronunciation sometimes bothers me...I would love to see him speaking wonderful "urdu"if possible..
ps- no bashing intended..
since you were talking about english and gc,i thought to add my opinion..

here come monkey phankha
ROFL ROFL
exactly donkey phankha...LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-misty--love--Mounika-

-misty--love- IF-Rockerz
-misty--love-
-misty--love-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

ohh..i feel sad when i  look at IPKKND on tv,but when i look on ipkkndians,then i my heart goes ga gaROFL,becoz the way they  had behaved with us when geet had ended and barun sanaya took place of gc and dd.,was so heart brokenBroken Heart.when we asked that why ipkknd copy our show scenes they bashed  usCry..when barun sanaya came on top then they bashed usCry.they behaved that bs and si are the first one who rule the forum.and there show will always remain topSilly...but they forgot the fact that ''kabhe jeet to kabhe haar.''Smile.ajj IPKKND kei yeh halat dekh kr mujhey dukh ho raha hy but un kei fans ke yeh halat dekh kr bohttt khushe ho rahe.DancingParty
jyse krne waise brhne.Big smile.abhe to shurwaat hoe hy bacho..abhe forum kei moderators km hoay heinTongue phir fans km hoon gy Tonguephir rank km hoon gyTongue.asr ka safaya hony wala hyTonguekhushe kisi or ky saath.Tongueisse barun kei liye tum log hamein bash krty thy na dekho kitne prwah ki is nei tum logoon ki kitna silaa dia tumhare mohabbat ka.D'oh
  No1 place is not for a fix person'',kabhe koe no1 hota hy to kabhe koe ''or yehe baat ipkkndians bhol gy.Pinch
and now if qubool hain will show some scenes that are copied from ipkknd and ipkkndians will angry and tears will rolling down their faces ..then mujhey yeh kehny mein boht maza ay gaWink.
''qubool hein is the copy of  a already copied show.''Wink
i have no issues with QHians becoz thier attitudes are not like IPKKNDians and i have no problem if they show scenes copy from geet.becoz ab to aadat ho gaye hy ,,ppl always try to copy best things but the fact is No one can beat Maan and Geet in expressions ,in chemistry infact in every thing.Thumbs UpApproveManeet are orignal and forever...Hug

so rightly saidClapClap
actually maaneet are original n forever

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-Maamma-Mounika-Arnav90..AnushaGeet..

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

ohh..i feel sad when i  look at IPKKND on tv,but when i look on ipkkndians,then i my heart goes ga gaROFL,becoz the way they  had behaved with us when geet had ended and barun sanaya took place of gc and dd.,was so heart brokenBroken Heart.when we asked that why ipkknd copy our show scenes they bashed  usCry..when barun sanaya came on top then they bashed usCry.they behaved that bs and si are the first one who rule the forum.and there show will always remain topSilly...but they forgot the fact that ''kabhe jeet to kabhe haar.''Smile.ajj IPKKND kei yeh halat dekh kr mujhey dukh ho raha hy but un kei fans ke yeh halat dekh kr bohttt khushe ho rahe.DancingParty
jyse krne waise brhne.Big smile.abhe to shurwaat hoe hy bacho..abhe forum kei moderators km hoay heinTongue phir fans km hoon gy Tonguephir rank km hoon gyTongue.asr ka safaya hony wala hyTonguekhushe kisi or ky saath.Tongueisse barun kei liye tum log hamein bash krty thy na dekho kitne prwah ki is nei tum logoon ki kitna silaa dia tumhare mohabbat ka.D'oh
  No1 place is not for a fix person'',kabhe koe no1 hota hy to kabhe koe ''or yehe baat ipkkndians bhol gy.Pinch
and now if qubool hain will show some scenes that are copied from ipkknd and ipkkndians will angry and tears will rolling down their faces ..then mujhey yeh kehny mein boht maza ay gaWink.
''qubool hein is the copy of  a already copied show.''Wink
i have no issues with QHians becoz thier attitudes are not like IPKKNDians and i have no problem if they show scenes copy from geet.becoz ab to aadat ho gaye hy ,,ppl always try to copy best things but the fact is No one can beat Maan and Geet in expressions ,in chemistry infact in every thing.Thumbs UpApproveManeet are orignal and forever...Hug

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-MaammaArnav90..AnushaGeet..

sheetalahlawat Senior Member
sheetalahlawat
sheetalahlawat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Baap re! Itna gussa! Perhaps I am not able to understand all this angst against people and serials because I am not a loyal fan. ( Juttis chappals welcome).
I started reading this thread because the title caught my attention. I didn't know Barun is contemplating leaving the show.
I came to India-forums because of IPKKND. I was very much enchanted by the serial and its lead cast. In my opinion, it was the first time that Indian television has witnessed such natural acting and romance between the lead pair. Barun and Sanaya's chemistry was awesome.

Until... I came across Geet.  I may sound like an idiot, but I  watched Geet only after it had ended. All credit goes to IF where I found Geet. I am not much of a serial person and not particularly fond of Saas- Bahu shadyantras ( that's the reason IPKKND caught my eye). My younger sister in law used to watch and made me watch serials which she liked. That is how I never came across Geet and saw every run of the mill serial that was running on the TV Cry
Anyways, to cut the long story short, when I watched Geet, I felt cheated!! The whole dupatta holding, heroin falling in the arms of the hero every minute, initial office setting, the background music, the eyelocks...every damn thing was copied. The serial which I thought a landmark in TV history was a poor copy of Geet!!!!! I was so disappointed that I simply stopped watching IPKKND. The chemistry between Barun and Sanya is no where near Gurmeet and Drashti. No offence to Arshi fans, I like them both. They are very good actors. But Manneet will rule always.
My sister in law still pushes me, telling me latest episode story, but I am just not interested. After finishing reading all the Maaneet ffs, I have again started visiting IPKKND fan fiction forum, because writers there have written beautiful pieces as well, just like here in Geet forum. But I imgaine Maan and Geet instead of Arnav and Khushi while reading Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.LecterpalindromeNinnzGmsanu3108_Darling_Billu-Maamma-Mounika-manny136SunsetglowMeenahArnav90Sandy-Nazpiya-..AnushaGeet..

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hey another ipkknd fan feeling sad in quobool hai forum..i know it's correct to pass the things here n there but i felt like sharing this with my friendsEmbarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283819

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-Maamma..AnushaGeet..

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetalahlawat

Baap re! Itna gussa! Perhaps I am not able to understand all this angst against people and serials because I am not a loyal fan. ( Juttis chappals welcome).
I started reading this thread because the title caught my attention. I didn't know Barun is contemplating leaving the show.
I came to India-forums because of IPKKND. I was very much enchanted by the serial and its lead cast. In my opinion, it was the first time that Indian television has witnessed such natural acting and romance between the lead pair. Barun and Sanaya's chemistry was awesome.

Until... I came across Geet.  I may sound like an idiot, but I  watched Geet only after it had ended. All credit goes to IF where I found Geet. I am not much of a serial person and not particularly fond of Saas- Bahu shadyantras ( that's the reason IPKKND caught my eye). My younger sister in law used to watch and made me watch serials which she liked. That is how I never came across Geet and saw every run of the mill serial that was running on the TV Cry
Anyways, to cut the long story short, when I watched Geet, I felt cheated!! The whole dupatta holding, heroin falling in the arms of the hero every minute, initial office setting, the background music, the eyelocks...every damn thing was copied. The serial which I thought a landmark in TV history was a poor copy of Geet!!!!! I was so disappointed that I simply stopped watching IPKKND. The chemistry between Barun and Sanya is no where near Gurmeet and Drashti. No offence to Arshi fans, I like them both. They are very good actors. But Manneet will rule always.
My sister in law still pushes me, telling me latest episode story, but I am just not interested. After finishing reading all the Maaneet ffs, I have again started visiting IPKKND fan fiction forum, because writers there have written beautiful pieces as well, just like here in Geet forum. But I imgaine Maan and Geet instead of Arnav and Khushi while reading Big smile

woah!!!That proves maneet have some magic for sure...!!!I am not a nut case to like them..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalahlawatPaintedSkysanu3108Billu-Maamma-Mounika-piya-Arnav90..AnushaGeet..

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palindrome

woah!!!That proves maneet have some magic for sure...!!!I am not a nut case to like them..LOL

exactly!!!no one can even imagine to reach themBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmpalindromesanu3108Billu-MaammaMeenahArnav90piya-Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

same here i was mesmerised when i watched ipkknd for the first time. all the scenes everuthing was amazing. but then people said that ipkknd was a copy of geet, i stated to watch geet on you tube. that was 3 weeks before it ended. watching geet, the effect ipkknd had on me was fading. i felt as if betraying arnav and khushi as i no longer wanted to call them the best jodi. but then i realised that maneet are actually the couple i prefer. i used to wait for each epi of ipkknd but eventually watching maneet scenes, i even forgot to watch them sometimes. maneet are the best couple ever. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

MAAN.ki.salisaji-21sheetalahlawatNinnzGmpalindromePaintedSkysanu3108maaneetmaahi16anyaa.gurtiMaaneetDeewangiMeenah_Darling_Billu-Maamma-Mounika-Sunsetglowpiya-Sandy-NazArnav90DimaagKaKeeda..AnushaGeet..

Go to top