Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 78)

TheRazoQueen Senior Member
TheRazoQueen
TheRazoQueen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
how it feels ISPKND FANS??? are you guys in anger'??? right?? 
being made at other show cause barun is leaving the show or whatever but listen carefully guys , this is the truth you all ISPKND guys deserve this ??? .. you all were proud of your SARUn / ARSHI even in youtube you guys didnt let us watch our maaneet episodes in peace Arshi fans were commenting bad in Maaneet episodes , copying of Barun they were tellin maan and then , leaving bad feedbacks , nowww i remmber that day i told Arshi fan,s the way you guys were fan of geet and liked but since Barun and Sanaya started new show you guys forgot , Maaneet and stod up Against us Maaneetian Fans , at that time i told everyone , specially Arshi Fans , the way you guys enjoying this show remmber , one time this show will become really boring after they marry and it happend , thanks god for making dream come trueee thanks godd bliions times thanksss :D:D:D:D!!! sorry i know someone maybe be really angry at me but humein bhi haq hai abh khush rehne ka jaise you guys were joking at us !!! NOOO FEEL IT BACK :D:D:D!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqrapiya-Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palindrome

Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by moni6262

Originally posted by Jass.KN

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Waise hum yahan kya yeh discuss kar rahe hai k GC can speak goodEnglishor not..<font size="3">.Me had done masters inEnglishbut I prefer to use Hindi dialogues in my FFs coz me can put more emotions as my roots r Indian ..n under every update mujhe mention karna padta hai tese liberties r according to situation he he heLOL</font></font>

nope jass, we'r discussing dat gc is not show off like smoneWink

we are talking about GC the person who is so down to earth...

He can speak english or not is another thing but according to me he needs to work on his pronunciation in hindi as well as english..
Dialogue delivery is an important criteria when we talk about acting..GC is incredible with expression..No "mai ka laal" can beat him there but his pronunciation sometimes bothers me...I would love to see him speaking wonderful "urdu"if possible..
ps- no bashing intended..
since you were talking about english and gc,i thought to add my opinion..

here come monkey phankha
ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mounika-piya-

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I some how wish to sing an old song right now 

"JAISI KARNI WAISI BHARNI JAISI KARNI WAISI BHARNI"

U know what for a brief second I did feel bad for IPK fans but then I am happy that der se hi sahi you'll got what you'll deserved 

We are die hard fans of Maaneet and we were and are with them even today Thumbs Up 
When our serial was going through the same phase the fans of IPK were bashing us and our beloved serial 
Can u just explain to me why didn't u realize our feelings that time? U were having fun when we were going through the emotional turmoil 
Today it is our turn I don't feel pity for you'll as u were the same guys who made a mockery of our sentiments now I want to sit behind and laugh at your pathetic condition 

IPK is and will always be a COPY CAT serial of our divine Maaneet story GHSP and be ready I bet my neck QH will be the copycat serial of IPK 

You'll will b shattered to the core on seeing the scenes where even in your wildest imagination you'll could picturize only your ARSHI getting molded in a fantastic way on another couple and the best part will b you'll would remain helpless and this is what u guys deserve 

IPK copied all the divine scenes of our beloved GHSP and the hurt and pain we maaneetians had to go through has still left a scar in our hearts MAZA TOHTAB AAYEGA JAB AAP LOGH ISS DARD SE GUZROGE

Infact the character of the leads ASR was an exact replica of our might MSK and the character of Khushi was and is a copy of our Swet and bubbly Geet ...I can nvr forgive the PH for this 

Aur waise bhi ab ye realization ka kya fayda I am happy to see your pain I know I am rude but the bashing that IPK fans did on Geet forum and all the articles related to Gurti when our show was ending was heart breaking and i can never forgive you'll for thisAngry

Atleast Geet had a proper end and the leads were a part of the story till the last episode infact I still remember the last words that Maaneet spoke "JAB TAK YE DUNIYA HOGI MAAN GEET KI KAHANI PURI KAYINAAT YAAD KAREGI...HAR DHADAKTE DIL MEIN MAAN AUR GEET BASENGE AUR SAB YAHI KAHENGE KE PYAR HO TOH MAAN AUR GEET KI TARAH HO..."Embarrassed

We got a divine end to a divine love story and it was a new beginning for all of us as still all the loyal Maaneetians are standing together even today to keep Maaneet alive in our daily life forever 

and all those who called Gurti unprofessional I guess now it is time to clear the mirror to see where and in which forum does the word UNPROFESSIONAL fits perfectly

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lethasanthoshOblivion007angelarafmishtiritu-misty--love-Billu-Maamma-Mounika-Sonia.KNAsmi13Ash1991Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Piya u can write a OS at least on this and it gonna b huge hit on all maaneetians behalf 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-misty--love--Mounika-piya-Sandy-Naz

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

Originally posted by palindrome

Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by moni6262

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Waise hum yahan kya yeh discuss kar rahe hai k GC can speak goodEnglishor not..<font size="3">.Me had done masters inEnglishbut I prefer to use Hindi dialogues in my FFs coz me can put more emotions as my roots r Indian ..n under every update mujhe mention karna padta hai tese liberties r according to situation he he heLOL</font></font>

nope jass, we'r discussing dat gc is not show off like smoneWink

we are talking about GC the person who is so down to earth...

He can speak english or not is another thing but according to me he needs to work on his pronunciation in hindi as well as english..
Dialogue delivery is an important criteria when we talk about acting..GC is incredible with expression..No "mai ka laal" can beat him there but his pronunciation sometimes bothers me...I would love to see him speaking wonderful "urdu"if possible..
ps- no bashing intended..
since you were talking about english and gc,i thought to add my opinion..

here come monkey phankha
ROFL ROFL

waise dear monkey aap mujhe keh rahe ho Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palindrome-Mounika-

dhakdhak22 IF-Rockerz
dhakdhak22
dhakdhak22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
atlast u people kne the truth tht
we r r8 n why u apploze nw
first u insult r love towards maaneet n soryClap
-misty--love- IF-Rockerz
-misty--love-
-misty--love-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Piya u can write a OS at least on this and it gonna b huge hit on all maaneetians behalf 
i cmpletely agree wid uuuWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

not a bad idea will try writing a OS par kabhi sochan hia tha ek ek din iss issue par bhi kabhi likhungi LOL as i always write romantic FFs on Maaneet 

Go to top