Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 77)

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

ROFL Who wants to join? I am sure many of us do?   Wink Everyone can party hard.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3279634

damn thax yaar aab niche walla link paste kiya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahi_Darling_

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Cutieee1992

waise dear yeh kis k sataye hue hai means who tortured them 
anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moni6262

Originally posted by Jass.KN

Waise hum yahan kya yeh discuss kar rahe hai k GC can speak good English or not...Me had done masters in English but I prefer to use Hindi dialogues in my FFs coz me can put more emotions as my roots r Indian ..n under every update mujhe mention karna padta hai tese liberties r according to situation he he he LOL
nope jass, we'r discussing dat gc is not show off like smoneWink

we are talking about GC the person who is so down to earth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-misty--love-

MgScK Groupbie
MgScK
MgScK

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

With due respect, no I don't think IPKKND fans have gone through what Geet fans did. Soul of IPKKND was never butchered and mocked as that of Geet...At least Shyam was punished for his deeds,and not rewarded. Did you see Khushi doing Tilak of Shyam on Holi,as Geet did of Dev? Did you see Khushi forgiving Shyam,and turning into his best buddy? Did you see Khushi matchmaking Shyam with her sister, as Geet did for Dev? And all this when Dev was 1000 times worse than Shyam. He cheated, impregnated Geet and then left her to die. Coming to male lead, did you see ASR being reduced to a lying Sardar, as they did with Maan Singh Khurana? At least you got the back story of ASR, his past. But we never got to see why MSK was the way he was, his past was conveniently forgotten as Comedy Circus was more important.  Did you see your show being reduced to a cheap comedy circus, while the talented leads just looked on ? And after all this did you see the original characterizations and scenes of your leads being blatantly ripped off on a new show? Qubool Hai nowhere rips off from IPKKND as IPKKND ripped off from Geet.

Did you see becoming joke of your leads and scripts, as all the time and resources were now being dedicated to the new show on  bigger channel. Did you see the new show and its leads walking away with all the awards and recognition, as it was telecasted on a bigger channel, while the leads of your own  show who pioneered those scenes were left unrecognized?

And even now IPKKND is going through its most difficult phase because Barun has decided to quit/take an indefinite break. That too when he has got only love and awards and recognition through this show. They even accommodated his 45 day leave,yet he wants to quit. And fans instead of accepting the bitter truth are busy blaming PH. Really what can PH do,if lead has decided to quit.

You know Geet as a show, and its leads never got their due unlike IPKKND.  GC-DD were given the most pathetic script after a time. They never got any awards except one, just because Geet was telecasted on a small channel. They didnt get the wide recognition their talent deserved. They had to go through so much bashing, abuse and controversies for this show. Their characters reduced to mere spectators during last few months. But they never complained, they stood strong amidst all this. They never even thought of quitting, no matter how negative the situations became. They kept putting life to the pathetic script, they kept giving their 100% even if the situations were ridiculous, they kept infusing their charm and magic even in the darkest time. You know why, because they thought they owed it to their show, their characters, their fans. They stuck till the very last episode, the very last scene to give to their fans the most magical ending.

And Geet leads didn't even get the blind love that Barun is getting. In case of Barun fans are asking the show to be shut down if he is quitting and blaming and bashing Gul/PH. In case of GC, he is bashed by some pathetic so called fans even when he stuck till the last. His articles are stalked and he is abused even now, God knows for what reason. He entertained them for 2 years as MSK, and in return some immature fans degrade him. But even then he never retaliated, and loves and respects all his fans. And I am so proud of him for this. DD also always maintained a dignified silence through all the controversies.

So sorry you still don't understand what Geet fans went through. IPK is going through troubled waters as  one of the lead is not interested in continuing further, and wants a break. But at least original story is completed in a suitable and justified manner. In Geet our leads stuck till the very end, through all the injustice and difficulty, but it was the makers who totally butchered the story, script and characters, and we never got a proper closure for original story, be it justice for Geet or the secret of Maan's past.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinmanaal_2011NinnzGmpalindromemaaneetmaahiShrutheAsh1991Krishna_Sourav..AnushaGeet..

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by moni6262

Originally posted by Jass.KN

Waise hum yahan kya yeh discuss kar rahe hai k GC can speak good English or not...Me had done masters in English but I prefer to use Hindi dialogues in my FFs coz me can put more emotions as my roots r Indian ..n under every update mujhe mention karna padta hai tese liberties r according to situation he he he LOL
nope jass, we'r discussing dat gc is not show off like smoneWink

we are talking about GC the person who is so down to earth...

He can speak english or not is another thing but according to me he needs to work on his pronunciation in hindi as well as english..
Dialogue delivery is an important criteria when we talk about acting..GC is incredible with expression..No "mai ka laal" can beat him there but his pronunciation sometimes bothers me...I would love to see him speaking wonderful "urdu"if possible..
ps- no bashing intended..
since you were talking about english and gc,i thought to add my opinion..

-misty--love-

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by abinash079

yes she is like 18 yrs elder than me infact many r over 30 here in GFWink
How old are u Abi di?????

me just turned 24 on 1st Wink

-misty--love-

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MgScK

With due respect, no I don't think IPKKND fans have gone through what Geet fans did. Soul of IPKKND was never butchered and mocked as that of Geet...At least Shyam was punished for his deeds,and not rewarded. Did you see Khushi doing Tilak of Shyam on Holi,as Geet did of Dev? Did you see Khushi forgiving Shyam,and turning into his best buddy? Did you see Khushi matchmaking Shyam with her sister, as Geet did for Dev? And all this when Dev was 1000 times worse than Shyam. He cheated, impregnated Geet and then left her to die. Coming to male lead, did you see ASR being reduced to a lying Sardar, as they did with Maan Singh Khurana? At least you got the back story of ASR, his past. But we never got to see why MSK was the way he was, his past was conveniently forgotten as Comedy Circus was more important.  Did you see your show being reduced to a cheap comedy circus, while the talented leads just looked on ? And after all this did you see the original characterizations and scenes of your leads being blatantly ripped off on a new show? Qubool Hai nowhere rips off from IPKKND as IPKKND ripped off from Geet.

Did you see becoming joke of your leads and scripts, as all the time and resources were now being dedicated to the new show on  bigger channel. Did you see the new show and its leads walking away with all the awards and recognition, as it was telecasted on a bigger channel, while the leads of your own  show who pioneered those scenes were left unrecognized?

And even now IPKKND is going through its most difficult phase because Barun has decided to quit/take an indefinite break. That too when he has got only love and awards and recognition through this show. They even accommodated his 45 day leave,yet he wants to quit. And fans instead of accepting the bitter truth are busy blaming PH. Really what can PH do,if lead has decided to quit.

You know Geet as a show, and its leads never got their due unlike IPKKND.  GC-DD were given the most pathetic script after a time. They never got any awards except one, just because Geet was telecasted on a small channel. They didnt get the wide recognition their talent deserved. They had to go through so much bashing, abuse and controversies for this show. Their characters reduced to mere spectators during last few months. But they never complained, they stood strong amidst all this. They never even thought of quitting, no matter how negative the situations became. They kept putting life to the pathetic script, they kept giving their 100% even if the situations were ridiculous, they kept infusing their charm and magic even in the darkest time. You know why, because they thought they owed it to their show, their characters, their fans. They stuck till the very last episode, the very last scene to give to their fans the most magical ending.

And Geet leads didn't even get the blind love that Barun is getting. In case of Barun fans are asking the show to be shut down if he is quitting and blaming and bashing Gul/PH. In case of GC, he is bashed by some pathetic so called fans even when he stuck till the last. His articles are stalked and he is abused even now, God knows for what reason. He entertained them for 2 years as MSK, and in return some immature fans degrade him. But even then he never retaliated, and loves and respects all his fans. And I am so proud of him for this. DD also always maintained a dignified silence through all the controversies.

So sorry you still don't understand what Geet fans went through. IPK is going through troubled waters as  one of the lead is not interested in continuing further, and wants a break. But at least original story is completed in a suitable and justified manner. In Geet our leads stuck till the very end, through all the injustice and difficulty, but it was the makers who totally butchered the story, script and characters, and we never got a proper closure for original story, be it justice for Geet or the secret of Maan's past.

ClapClap

-misty--love-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

ROFL Who wants to join?    Wink Everyone can party hard! Wink

What is that? The link is not working with me...

-misty--love-

Go to top