Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MonaLovesMaan

hiii choti😃

Hi dono dee'yo😳
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystalalena

ohh..i feel sad when i  look at IPKKND on tv,but when i look on ipkkndians,then i my heart goes ga ga🤣,becoz the way they  had behaved with us when geet had ended and barun sanaya took place of gc and dd.,was so heart broken🥺.when we asked that why ipkknd copy our show scenes they bashed  us😭..when barun sanaya came on top then they bashed us😭.they behaved that bs and si are the first one who rule the forum.and there show will always remain top🤪...but they forgot the fact that ''kabhe jeet to kabhe haar.''😊.ajj IPKKND kei yeh halat dekh kr mujhey dukh ho raha hy but un kei fans ke yeh halat dekh kr bohttt khushe ho rahe.🥳

jyse krne waise brhne.😃.abhe to shurwaat hoe hy bacho..abhe forum kei moderators km hoay hein😛 phir fans km hoon gy 😛phir rank km hoon gy😛.asr ka safaya hony wala hy😛khushe kisi or ky saath.😛isse barun kei liye tum log hamein bash krty thy na dekho kitne prwah ki is nei tum logoon ki kitna silaa dia tumhare mohabbat ka.
  No1 place is not for a fix person'',kabhe koe no1 hota hy to kabhe koe ''or yehe baat ipkkndians bhol gy.😵
and now if qubool hain will show some scenes that are copied from ipkknd and ipkkndians will angry and tears will rolling down their faces ..then mujhey yeh kehny mein boht maza ay ga😉.
''qubool hein is the copy of  a already copied show.''😉
i have no issues with QHians becoz thier attitudes are not like IPKKNDians and i have no problem if they show scenes copy from geet.becoz ab to aadat ho gaye hy ,,ppl always try to copy best things but the fact is No one can beat Maan and Geet in expressions ,in chemistry infact in every thing.👍🏼Maneet are orignal and forever...🤗

😆..Aa gyi t yahan...very well written,...sari bhadas nikal di...😆i agree,,wo aisy behave krty hain jaisy Barun or sanaya first celebs hain jo first per hain,,,is sy pehly tu ranking 3 sy start hoti thyi and CM 2 sy..😆
main ny kafi baar kaha k jaisy karan,shilpa,rati etc 1st,2nd per thy,,or phir hmary Gc ,...dd ..waisy hi ye bhi change ho ga..bt wo sunty nahi thy or ulta bash krty thy..ab aya maza..😆
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 16anyaa.gurti

Hi dono dee'yo😳

🤗
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just went through this thread
great going guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Mounika- thumbnail