Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 57)

-misty--love- IF-Rockerz
-misty--love-
-misty--love-

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 7710

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by abinash079

guys i m leaving now would be back ater 1:30 hrs so till then keep this thread busy 
then we will have our geet in SU

bye monu choti 
bye all 

What is SU?...


star utsav 
watch geet at 7-8

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurtiSecretKhabri420

-misty--love- IF-Rockerz
-misty--love-
-misty--love-

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 7710

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan



now we are cc's u copied my name n i copied ur nameROFL
btw my mom calls me moni as my name is mounikaEmbarrassed
ROFLROFL
mine is monika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Joined: 01 July 2011
Posts: 14748

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jass.KN

This PH is just like me FF writer before completion of one FF starts next FF jokes  apart But upto which extent it is fair to leave running works/show on the verge of death and to just just promote new ones That's reason they r becoming failure day by day...On other hand I don wanna mention name of PH but their one show is on main PT slot ie 9 PM on main General entertainment channel and other on 10:30 on other channel both r chart busters why coz no one is neglected ...is PH ka kya hoga raam jaane but u realized what  happened with us thax at least new show k viewers k sath bhi aisa he hoga  ...no prob wait for few months wo apke forum per aa kar apna dukh bayan karegay ...jo kush hai abhi 


i know which show u are taking about both shows starts with P hai naWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmani

Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

may be the CC lead is tired of copying MAAN..so leaving the show...ROFL

sacchi mey  i don't want to bash him...but u r all my friends i just wanted to tell this...LOL
me also same..don wanna bash him..bt one gud piece of advise for him from my sideLOL:
 
Dont ever COPY if you dont khow where and how to PASTEROFL
 
PS: see i told u all my irada is nakeCool
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahi

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moni6262

Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan



now we are cc's u copied my name n i copied ur nameROFL
btw my mom calls me moni as my name is mounikaEmbarrassed
ROFLROFL
mine is monika
LOL two more CCs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-misty--love-

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 5530

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by moni6262

actually yar, barun ki acting me expressions hi nhi the...
i used to think how can they even compare him to GC...
GC's expressions, his eyes... everything ws outstanding...Clap
BS ws nowere near him...
sorry to be rude
He only knows to faako gandi angreji I guess...Ouch
Aisa lagtaa hai k usko english jhaadne ke extra paise milte hai.LOL
Bas bolta hi jataa hi gawaro jaiseDead

oh yeah right... even CCians say dat GC ko angreji nahi aata... he is not a grad...
main kuch kehna chahti hoon... sachin is not even into plus 2 but he is a gem... dhiru bai ambani is also not even into matriculation he is a gem too... i think manners and good behavior comes from birth... education doesn't teach u everything... hard work makes u wat u are... not your angreji or your grad... your any other assets except hard work... and GC had it in him fully...



GC knows English, but he might be not good at pronouncing it, see his tweets, u can see that he can English and understand it well, I talked with Gurmeet and I know that he is not show off when it comes to English and he never pretended to be super at English... Nobody said that u r a gentleman and best person on world only If u talk English, some brainless ppl need to grow up...




wahi toh zee... his tweets say dat he is damn good at english... in fact i follow him on twitter... Icon Monkey Yoyo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lenageorge16anyaa.gurtiSecretKhabri420

lenageorge IF-Dazzler
lenageorge
lenageorge

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 3970

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moni6262

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by moni6262

actually yar, barun ki acting me expressions hi nhi the...
i used to think how can they even compare him to GC...
GC's expressions, his eyes... everything ws outstanding...Clap
BS ws nowere near him...
sorry to be rude
He only knows to faako gandi angreji I guess...Ouch
Aisa lagtaa hai k usko english jhaadne ke extra paise milte hai.LOL
Bas bolta hi jataa hi gawaro jaiseDead

oh yeah right... even CCians say dat GC ko angreji nahi aata... he is not a grad...
main kuch kehna chahti hoon... sachin is not even into plus 2 but he is a gem... dhiru bai ambani is also not even into matriculation he is a gem too... i think manners and good behavior comes from birth... education doesn't teach u everything... hard work makes u wat u are... not your angreji or your grad... your any other assets except hard work... and GC had it in him fully...



GC knows English, but he might be not good at pronouncing it, see his tweets, u can see that he can English and understand it well, I talked with Gurmeet and I know that he is not show off when it comes to English and he never pretended to be super at English... Nobody said that u r a gentleman and best person on world only If u talk English, some brainless ppl need to grow up...



agree wid u zee...
why does he need to talk in english...
he is d bestest actor wid so humble n down to earth natureSmile



Who care if he knows english or not. It makes no difference.I love his personality.He is a true gem of the tellywood and vl be my favorite forever.


Edited by lenageorge - 10 November 2012 at 4:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahi-misty--love-

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Joined: 01 July 2011
Posts: 14748

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

guys i m leaving now would be back ater 1:30 hrs so till then keep this thread busy 
then we will have our geet in SU

bye monu choti 
bye all 


bye abiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 114   Views: 63283

cuteteddybear25 114 63283 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Maan and Geet or Dev and Geet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: AyeshaMehmood   Replies: 320   Views: 64316

AyeshaMehmood 320 64316 27 January 2012 at 7:22pm by risaa
News about Geet ending from Geet page

2 3 4

Author: krndr   Replies: 24   Views: 5629

krndr 24 5629 17 December 2011 at 6:42am by kupkakes
Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini

2 3 4

Author: dewdropred   Replies: 25   Views: 7387

dewdropred 25 7387 14 October 2011 at 10:58am by riya27
GEET GEET ALWAYS GEET

Author: ..VeenaGcian..   Replies: 2   Views: 2828

..VeenaGcian.. 2 2828 29 November 2010 at 5:43am by millii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index