Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 4)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@manesha this is related to GEEt and IPK so dont bring any other show ok 
u can discuss it in ur other forum and promote threreBig smile
i hope you understand 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10mansi.tripathiBharathi_gurtiTinkerBellaSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..Krishna_Sourav

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah26

isn't there anyone who loves Geet and IPKKND equally? :o
because i do! I love Geet and i love The real IPKKND i.e. The one till february!

Dear...
you know what...
IPK fans made it hell for Geet fans...
So I don't think any Geet fan would want to be near IPK...

The way IPK fans mocked us...We only know how it feels...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandRukhluvMaanGurlygirlmansi.tripathiBharathi_gurtiNinnzGm-misty--love-manidmusic_girlmaaniqraMeenahMaaneetDeewangidewdropredSandy-Naz

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Don't worry IPK fans Join Madhubala . This is surely going to be lambi race ka Ghoda . I trust this PH more then 4lions . 

I was a geet fan . But Madhubala is awesome . 

This is related to Geet and IPK...
Y ru bringing Madhbala... Confused

Please...remain on the topic..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandbabygurl10RukhluvMaanGurlygirlNinnzGmTinkerBella-misty--love-maaniqraMaaneetDeewangiSandy-Nazabinash079Krishna_Sourav

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
people always forget ...
" what goes around comes around ..."
well whts the use complaining now ... jab chidiya chug gayi khaeth ...
we really dont care what tht 4C does any more ... all they can do is do mass production & make Carbon Copies ... thy will keep on copying GHSP in all their shows ... no creativity ... simply copy pasting ...
&
by the way they planned very well 2 ruin our show ...
but thank goodness & god ... coz our gurti , cast & crew did not ditch the show even when they were not happy with the track ... thy continued ... coz they know maaneetians / ghsp ians love 2 watch them ... & if they are loved & got name & fame in the entire world they know it was coz of maaneet / GHSP ...
&
thnk god sandeep ji came 2 our rescue warna some planned very gud 2 butcher the show ... but sandeep ji handle it very well ...
right now ... wht that 4C company does ... does not affect us ... tht 4C were dead 2 me in march 2011 itself ...
any how the dead were gone after march 2011 ... they never existed for us after that ... & may b thts y ... we got a happy wala ending ...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandRukhluvMaanGurlygirlmansi.tripathibabygurl10NinnzGmTinkerBellamanid-misty--love-Asmi13MaaneetDeewangiArnav90Sandy-Nazabinash079..AnushaGeet..spvdKrishna_Sourav

ElienoreMG IF-Dazzler
ElienoreMG
ElienoreMG

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
What is da need of saying dis now???? U knw what, watching IPk fans plight I feel I'm so lucky... God was with us that's y we saw Maaneet together... Ipk fans laughed at us mocked at us that time... Even they went to Geet fan page (last day of GHSP) and teased us like anything... They did dis to not only us but also navya fans & other shws fans.. They said us that 4 lions was da best PH.. They bashed every actor actress and shw... Even now they r bashing KSG!!!!!! Now no one is with u guys.. I don't even feel any symapthy for u guys... BEACAUSE U DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT...
    Hatts Off To GurTi!!!!
    PROUD TO BE A GURTIAN

LOVE MAANEET

Edited by ManeetGurtiMG - 09 November 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandbabygurl10Gurlygirlmansi.tripathiRukhluvMaansree.maneetNinnzGmTinkerBellasanu3108manid-misty--love-MaaneetDeewangimaaniqradewdropredSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..spvd

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Oh btw those who termed GC and DD as unprofessional.

Well, we all know who is the real unprofessional now.

The character of MSK was butchered like hell at some time, still it was the same GC termed as unprofessional who sticked to the show till the very end.

Geet was so insensible at times, she even forgave Dev, still DD sticked to the show till the very end.

And your very dear ASR, well compared to MSK his character has not been completely butchered but still he needs a break. I totally understand he has a life of his but then you should control your tongue and fingers before terming someone undeserving as unprofessional. Better use your your tongue fingers and precious time to term the right the person as one.

Am really happy both DD and GC got better shows with better PH. Maaneet will always be remembered as GC himself said, Maaneet's chemistry is created once in million years but still am happy they are better off with better PH respectively, who for sure do not know how to copy and paste scenes.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacamansi.tripathiRukhluvMaanbabygurl10TinkerBellasanu3108manid-misty--love-Little_Mermaid.-brokensoul-_Darling_ana56maaniqra..Adeena..x-affy-xSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..spvd

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by blahblah26

isn't there anyone who loves Geet and IPKKND equally? :o[BR]because i do! I love Geet and i love The real IPKKND i.e. The one till february!
[BR][BR]Dear... [BR]you know what... [BR]IPK fans made it hell for Geet fans...[BR]So I don't think any Geet fan would want to be near IPK... [BR][BR]The way IPK fans mocked us...We only know how it feels... [BR]

although i came to know abt geet after i started watching ipkknd ..i watched them side by side..!
Vaise i never liked the ipkknd forum. Super rude people so i guess that they actually did all this stuff here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandRukhluvMaan-misty--love-Meenah

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by manesha76

Don't worry IPK fans Join Madhubala . This is surely going to be lambi race ka Ghoda . I trust this PH more then 4lions . 

I was a geet fan . But Madhubala is awesome . 

This is related to Geet and IPK...
Y ru bringing Madhbala... Confused

Please...remain on the topic..

right anu yeh MB phanka yahan kya kaar rahi hai 
why to bring MB here promote on ur page 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandRukhluvMaanNinnzGm-misty--love-TinkerBellaMaaneetDeewangi..AnushaGeet..

Go to top