Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 3)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I seriously don't wanna be rude.

But it's a universal fact that Karma is a bitch and it befo bites back.

Besides it's all past now.

But I still would like to mention one thing.

Few weeks back when Zee gave this news many IPK fans bashed her and were rude to her. Some even made a post on JDJ forum saying GC will lose because he has hypocrite fans like Zee. Well, we all know who was right and wrong now. I seriously didn't want to bring this matter now but still,iit was wrong and rude on the part of many to have been so rude to her.

And I had read a post on QH where they said how can PH be like this to IPK for a new show like QH, the topic was already closed by then but I really wanted to say

Just like the same PH did wrong to GHSP with the new show IPK. Karma peep, it does get back.

Having said this, I really feel bad for you all because it was no fault of theirs. But then like me I hope you all have learnt your lesson that you should not be attached to a show and if the actor takes a decision and you are his true fan then you ought to support him, it will bring you no good to blame the PH or other shows because at the end of the day you will not be able to stop them.

And am glad that many realised how it feels when you go through such a phase. bUt then it serves no good now.

All the best to all IPK fans.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanmansi.tripathisanu3108music_girl-misty--love-16anyaa.gurti_Darling_ana56Sandy-Nazpiya-spvd

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Btw I forgot to to mention.

This is just the beginning now you will know what it really feels when your fav show is being copied.

Just wait and watch how the scenes which you thought were the copyright of IPK will be edited and used in the other shows now.

And when you will say they cant do like this, and whatever you will get the same ans that well who says it's the same scene they are totally different both shows and what now.

I guess this is when you all will realise how rude and what now you have been.

But admist all I feel bad for those people who will lose their living.

Hope the PH recruit them in their new shws and then they bring the same flavour in the new show as in the last one. Then you will know how much it really hurts.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanAtiffasanu3108manid-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtiana56-brokensoul-_Darling_Sandy-Nazpiya-spvd

funkyj Groupbie
funkyj
funkyj

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
honestly speaking...m not even feeling pity for u IPK fans...coz u guys deserve that...try to remember,how u guys made fun of geet/maaneet fans when we were in pain...now it's ur turn to die in that pain !

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsupriyaanandssg24babygurl10RukhluvMaanGurlygirlzaidi98Atiffa-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtimanidmusic_girlTinkerBellamaaniqraMaaneetDeewangiSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..spvd

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Sorry to Say...
But we don't feel any pity for you Guys... I don't mean you as a person...I appreciate ur effort of openly saying this in the forum... Smile
I feel IPK fans deserve this.. The attitude of all IPK fans towards Geet fans was absolutely disgusting when Geet ended...
You guys mocked and bashed us in every way humanly possible...
You guys... termed our stars with words like unprofessional... You called them useless and what not..
IPK fans said the show ended because of our stars...Who were loyal to the show till the end...
We tried to warn you guys ahead if time..But what were we termed as " LOONIES "
We were insulted time and again by the IPK fans...who justified them selves by saying " we were jealous of their show " Bah..!! LOL
You guys exist because our show existed...
Otherwise the Gul Khan you worshiped for 1 year would not have found her new Baby IPK...
She took Geet fans for a toll and made our show worthless just for her new Baby...
She is doing the same now...

So bear with it as we did...
Coming to ur fans... I remember IPK fans called Gurmeet and Drashti unprofessional...Now is when  Its visible who is unprofessional... Your so called " Superstar " Barun Sobti has decided to leave the show... Why.? Cause he is tired..
So Let me guess..He is the only one working right..? What are the rest of the people in the industry doing..? Sleeping on the sets..? Confused

But whatever... The last thing I care is about ur SaRun ...

You guys deserve all of this..for openly mocking Geet fans... despite us warning you...

And I am glad our story atleast got a decent ending.. But Looks like your popularity has finally ditched you...Cause SP doesn't seem to be interested in ending ur show... And ur lead is leaving...
So all I can say is Best of luck to you guys...
To see ur Show going down the drain in front of ur own eyes...
And finally suffering for treating Gul Khan as a god... Dead

Edited by aanappin - 09 November 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

MAAN.ki.saliYourDarkAngelsupriyaanandpriyacassg24mansi.tripathibabygurl10RukhluvMaanGurlygirlBharathi_gurtiAtiffaNinnzGm16anyaa.gurti-misty--love-music_girlsanu3108TinkerBellaana56maaniqra-brokensoul-MaaneetDeewangiSandy-Nazdewdropredabinash079piya-spvdKrishna_Sourav

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Now honestly speaking i dont feel pity on IPK fanz now i dont want to eb sound rude 

earlier when geet ended u IPK fan were the one who bashed us liek anything calling us loonies and what not saying every dam thing to us
so in a way i am happy that its your turn now i dont know if your show will end or not but i can definately say that atleast the chemistry and passion of maaneet remained throughout the serial yes later half it was all mature romance hence so much passion was not required 

ist all karma 

jaisa boige wasa hi paoge   '

just want to add u sarun fanz called us loonies to praise gurti telling that our leads dont even talk with each other now why woudl they tell teh world what they r doing 
we know what r GURTI Wink
calling GURTi as unprofessional was really shocking infact as far as i knwo ki GC also was shooting for a movie he just went for some days but still gave the bank episode by working 27-28 hrs wil DD so that show doesnt suffer 

Edited by abinash079 - 09 November 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelmanaal_2011ssg24Gurlygirlzaidi98mansi.tripathiRukhluvMaanbabygurl10AtiffaNinnzGm16anyaa.gurtisanu3108TinkerBellamusic_girl-misty--love-ana56jaspreetm2815_Darling_MaaneetDeewangiSandy-Nazpiya-dewdropredspvdKrishna_Sourav

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Ab koi kya kare iska . 

Edited by manesha76 - 09 November 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanMeenah

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
isn't there anyone who loves Geet and IPKKND equally? :o
because i do! I love Geet and i love The real IPKKND i.e. The one till february!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najwin7

babygurl10 Goldie
babygurl10
babygurl10

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
First: Karma is a b****
Second: I don't pity IPK fans, matter of fact happy to see you guys in a such situation
Third: Gurti/Maaneet still rock!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsupriyaanandRukhluvMaanAtiffaNinnzGmTinkerBellamusic_girl-misty--love-MaaneetDeewangiSandy-Nazabinash079..AnushaGeet..spvd

Go to top