Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 27)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by mymagic13

abi kya meeting hai sp ke saath??

are someone was saying ki in next 48 hrs SP will take decision about shwo and SP wants to see how much fanz want the show then they will decideTongue

they deserve it for taking maaneet scenes from geet n also for abusing geet fans,, lol but could not create the same magic in the show!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmMaaneetDeewangi_Darling_Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by sundasnaz

Originally posted by zahra15

Oh btw those who termed GC and DD as unprofessional.

Well, we all know who is the real unprofessional now.

The character of MSK was butchered like hell at some time, still it was the same GC termed as unprofessional who sticked to the show till the very end.

Geet was so insensible at times, she even forgave Dev, still DD sticked to the show till the very end.

And your very dear ASR, well compared to MSK his character has not been completely butchered but still he needs a break. I totally understand he has a life of his but then you should control your tongue and fingers before terming someone undeserving as unprofessional. Better use your your tongue fingers and precious time to term the right the person as one.

Am really happy both DD and GC got better shows with better PH. Maaneet will always be remembered as GC himself said, Maaneet's chemistry is created once in million years but still am happy they are better off with better PH respectively, who for sure do not know how to copy and paste scenes.
ya iam also happy that both Dd and Gc got new shows and both shows are really good,,though i donot regular watcher,specially Pv,,bt i know that both shows are really good...

Both GurTi are brilliant actors and have magical chemistry, the love story worked coz of their acting, which is natural, they have strong presence on-screen, on IPKKND since day one I see zero chemistry and overreacting as per on leads on IPKKND... I don't care If they bash me, but it's the truth... Only Abhaas who can act in that show and on 2nd position Daljeet... The TRPs raised there only coz of Abhaas's acting...

Edited by Zee_News - 10 November 2012 at 2:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lenageorgeNinnzGmmaaneetmaahiMaaneetDeewangimaaniqra-Sexy-_Darling_Sandy-Nazabinash079Arnav90..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

Originally posted by aanappin

I think the first word ALL CCIANS were taught was

B FOR BASHING,... Confused

They bash everyone and they have a problem with everything ...Their forum should be named as

" IN BASHING KE FOLLOWERS KO KYA NAAM DOON " LOL

LOL
best title n apt titleClap

Clap

Thanks Dear Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-MaaneetDeewangiSandy-Naz

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by abinash079

@monu darling welcome and bhadas nikal 
whatever article came about GC and even coming out now all i can say is nevr believe any article 
if he has ever said it face to face then believe it else nothing

Which article r u ppl talking about?...

me too wanna know!! gosh am missing so much of news!!

meenu its nothing re some article regarding fanz came na i was talking about that 
dont think much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

starnova1894 Newbie
starnova1894
starnova1894

Originally posted by starnova1894

Why should we blame Gul when it's Barun who wants to leave? Barun wanted to leave since long time, u should be thankful to Gul as she kept trying convincing him to stay otherwise he would had left long time back, but he is the one who doesn't want to stay... Success is going over his head...

These blind fans need a reality check up...

GurTi always praised Gul... 

GurTi never left the Geet, even thought GC did a film during Geet, I am glad that they never let me down...

seeing the situation...gul is blamed only for ruining the storyline of ipkknd. otherwise, barun is leaving on his own will. fans are not ready to blame him so they vent it out on gul. as for geet fans we have other reasons to be angry with gul. i dont hate her but ipersonally i think she did not do justice to geet. she abandoned it and reproduced it. that was unethical of her. but ya, we also thank her for casting drashti and gurmeet as geet and maan and giving us a beautiful show with a beautiful couple! 

To be angry or to abuse are two different things...

Geet's fans never abused, they complained and being angry, this is natural and not wrong, but IPKKND's fans use the most pathetic language... I am glad to see that Geet fans having manners... These IPKKND fans are so ungrateful and without manners, they abused me left and right and I was the first one who told them that their so called favorite Barun is leaving and I was not wrong...

oh that was u they were prasing the other day...well even i became a stalker for a while and went to their forum. someone posted that they should have believed zee news for giving that information but instead thay bashed her. ya i agree that geet fans were sane enough not to disgrace gul to such an extent. we were angry and we said bad things...but yesterday what ipkknd fans said to her was more than horrible. to add to that, when barun said that he owes his success to gul, they all stated to chant praises fro her. they seem to be celebrity indexed. what barun finds rite is correct, and what he say wrong is wrong.  i guess all the bad things they said to you have been taken care of!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Originally posted by Arnav90

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think this Pic is enough to prove that How Much 4 lions copied there show, How Much IPK is copy of Geet...

before u gave any excuse to me let me tell you these Geet scens and IPK scene has more then 10 months diffrent...

Thanks for posting this, no matter what, GurTi has the magic, which can never be match...

Ma Pleasure Zee there is no chance that i will let people bash my GHSP n MaaneetWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-MaaneetDeewangiSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

I think the first word ALL CCIANS were taught was

B FOR BASHING,... Confused

They bash everyone and they have a problem with everything ...Their forum should be named as

" IN BASHING KE FOLLOWERS KO KYA NAAM DOON " LOL

LOL
best title n apt titleClap

Clap

Thanks Dear Embarrassed

If they don't have anyone to bash they would have sleepless nights... Disgusting forum and manners ppl in IPKKND forum Dead, they made like 100 topics there about me, bashing me left n right and even went to personal level, What u call such ppl? Mannerless is a small word for such ppl Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahiMaaneetDeewangi-Sexy-Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sundasnaz

Originally posted by zahra15

Oh btw those who termed GC and DD as unprofessional.

Well, we all know who is the real unprofessional now.

The character of MSK was butchered like hell at some time, still it was the same GC termed as unprofessional who sticked to the show till the very end.

Geet was so insensible at times, she even forgave Dev, still DD sticked to the show till the very end.

And your very dear ASR, well compared to MSK his character has not been completely butchered but still he needs a break. I totally understand he has a life of his but then you should control your tongue and fingers before terming someone undeserving as unprofessional. Better use your your tongue fingers and precious time to term the right the person as one.

Am really happy both DD and GC got better shows with better PH. Maaneet will always be remembered as GC himself said, Maaneet's chemistry is created once in million years but still am happy they are better off with better PH respectively, who for sure do not know how to copy and paste scenes.
ya iam also happy that both Dd and Gc got new shows and both shows are really good,,though i donot regular watcher,specially Pv,,bt i know that both shows are really good...

Both GurTi are brilliant actors and have magical chemistry, the love story worked coz of their acting, which is natural, they have strong presence on-screen, on IPKKND since day one I see zero chemistry and overreacting as per on leads on IPKKND... I don't care If they bash me, but it's the truth... Only Abhaas who can act in that show and on 2nd position Daljeet... The TRPs raised there only coz of Abhaas's acting...

yes zee in thir show only that person could act else everone were i cant say wha were they 
in geet every single person was beyind perfect be it GURTI or Nt or parneet 
avhinab was week link but he was well covered by CV

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahiMaaneetDeewangi-Sexy-..AnushaGeet..

Go to top