Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 259)

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
wow this thread is still openLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan16anyaa.gurti..AnushaGeet..

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by abinash079

lol we r being discussed in that kachara forum LOL
i mean our this threadLOL
LOL kaha kaha????????????/

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Originally posted by aanappin

How manner less...Dead

They call zEE pee_news..? Shocked
How pathetic..? Dead

And then they talk of ethics and manners...Silly

Manners my FOOT..! Angry

OMG I just saw that Shocked

I Say Even after Zee 's news comes true these people never changed still supporting for an actor who doesnt even know their existence Angry Bloody CCians..Im so Happy For Zee ,,,Karma is taking its Revenge back Tongue  still these people need to suffer more for their hurtfull manners DeadKarama is a B Big smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 11 November 2012 at 11:18pm

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hiii Abi di, Anu di nd alll
Mei agayaa, *again*LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
anu kuch naya news arara hai kya just wo forum se ghum key ana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
kay, let me take out my frustration before it gets closed. 

These ccians Ufff Angry the worst fan group I have ever seen. Well, the ones who always bashes and abuses others who are almost 90% ccians are. 
Their WHOLE FORUM SUCKS Dead . No matter how many times you report, mods Dont take any action and even if they do , which is out of the blue, they will come when the demage is already done. That's why so many new mods had to join. People will be abused and threaten to death, actors and other shows will be bashed, but mods never do anything. First of all they don't even come and come after the demage is done, & when they come, all they do is to close the post only. NO WARNING TO THE ABUSERS AND BASHERS. NOTHING. THAT'S Why ccians are the worst fan group in the whole IF. Everyone dislikes them. Their own mods are never strict with them, of course these ccians wont be scared. 
The whole forum is 13 years old kids. : Dead They just don't understand the difference between criticism, opinion, & bashing. If someone says, BS can't act so they will abuse the member like Zee. If there is an article about new show in SP, someone will say hope it comes on 8 pm, there all these Ccians kids will come and bash her/his. Like seriously? How old are they?????? Angry 

They use all kind of abusive and an appropriate words like b***, and so on to everyone. No respect. 

And now they are abusing Gul for their hero leaving. They are blind worshipers who just can't see anything beyond their so called gods. Why will Gul force her own actors to leave?? Yes, she brings comedy and ruins the show after some point, but people take their anger as a disappointment NOT Blaming every damn thing on her and abuse her when they themselves are women. DISGUSTING! Many reliable sources have conformed BS gave the papers two months back that's why the track was changed DUE TO HIM, But NO!! Why will they say something to their own favorite. Instead lets bash others. NO NOT BASHING, BUT TO THE POINT OF ABUSING. JUST TO cover their own favorite fault, they are all making excuses of saying I have a damn source and Gul Khan is making our BS and Si cry?? Like seriously? ?? Some even are making mids saying don't ask who I am, then the mod come and close the topic saying it's a mid. I mean seriously just to save your own favorite from bashing, all of them are covering up saying we have source and blaming on others??? How blind in their love towards favorite can get?? [xx] And others are Like kids believing these so called worshipers info. Not even thinking that how can all of them get so called sources now like my aunt works there or my friend blah blah blah? The whole forum is like Zoo. And then the reliable sources who always gave them infos from the beginning are telling them that it's BS who want to leave as he got movie offers, so they don't believe and most of the times bash them. Why? Because they are blind worshipers.   Dead 

The whole forum is bashing and making fun of Viraf. The poor guy who hasn't even entered yet, BUT MODS DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING AND CLOSE THEIR TOPICS SAYING His entry isn't confirmed. HOWEVER, IF any other person makes a topic about his and Sanaya Jodi new name, THE MOD CLOSE THE TOPIC SAYING HE HASN'T ENTERED YET NEITHER CONFIRMED FROM THE CHANNEL, SO NO DISCUSSION ALLOWED. OH, REALLY? ? Mods are allowing the bashing posts of Viraf but not appreciation and welcome posts of him. Why? Because the mods are hardcore fans of the show too and for them too only Sarun exist. Not all of the mods there, but some of who are the fans of cc are very biased. They would bash Geet and MB other shows, I would report them,,but they would hardly take any action. Even if I would pm them, so NO REPLY. MODS STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ANY WARNING TO THOSE ZEE BASHERS AND ABUSERS. SICK FORUM.   
 Angry

GOOOD JOB THERE...
ARE WO LOG CHOORRR HAIN...
QABOOL HAIM ME TU KUCH BHI IPPKKND SO SAME NAHI HAI...
PAR INKE TU HAR CHEEZ GEET KA THAT...

STORY...
.DRESSES...
ACTING...
CHARACYERS...
DIAOLOGUES...
SCENES... 
ALL AND ALLL THEYYY..
ARE CHOR...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

16anyaa.gurtiana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by pickachu

Look at that:
He will definitely come in top 20LOL!

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10031/viraf-phiroz-patel/

He has not a very good looking face, but his body is better than Barun... Barun can't even be shirtless as his body is not good...

ASR/ BS - He's Got A HAIRY CHEST!!DeadROFL

Did My MSK Have A Hairy Chest? NO!

Clearly the winner is MAAN SINGH KHURANAApprove

ROFL ROFL ROFL

This Guy's Rank Is DEFFO No.1 Next Week!
Watch His Rank Sky Rocket!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Imma Comment for the 3rd time on his profile to help his Rank LMAOOOROFL ROFL ROFL 

ROFLROFLROFL
amazing reasonings guysLOL

RukhluvMaan16anyaa.gurti

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by --Thush--

OMG Look this ROFLROFL

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Ouch, New Story from SP that, Sanaya Irani wants to quit too!

Collapse 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Zaaru u here HugHugHug

Bye LOLLOL

OMG..! ROFL
I have no words left ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top