Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 24)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
are anu they have seen the thread they wont come now
and when they woudl come they woudl try to initiate a fight between our leads fan gropuAngry
now they ahve a bigger problem na in 2 days Sp will decided about their show so they r busy mailing SP and all saying chnge PH 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..Krishna_Sourav

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

omg omg you guys are too good guys..
abi darling,amrutha n every maaneet/geetians who are in this thread iam JEALOUS(i know it's ccians fav but i want to use it nowLOL)of u guys..u are doing masti here n me reading ur comments in class chupke chupkeLOLi was dying to reach home n can u belive i just reached home n sat in front of pc to type thisLOL
well u guys told everything n i want to tell something so iam adding this since no one told this i guessEmbarrassedLOL when there was a rumour about gc quitting geet he said "geet was like his baby "n he never ever leave that in the middle..even if he would have left(thanku babaji for saving my jaan i would have died in shock n painCry)muaaazz to gc he would have never rudely replied like some one didAngry
gc would never say"if fans love msk then it can be played by anyone"like someone saidAngry
i love gc more n more for his genuine behaviour n politeness..he faced many bashings but he always was polite(awww shonu) i love himBlushingPROUD TO BE DD/GCIAN N MAANEET/GURTIAN THEY ROCK!!Clap
and and our show was not a filthy one where lead calls the female lead "characterless"AngryAngry
i just loved the respect n love maaneet shared!!!
i'll think more n tell u guysLOL
love u all muahhhss

and ha iam also not feelings pity on rude peopleAngryiam laughing instead becoz they are going through the same which we gone through onceCrybut seems they are in a very bad state than us as they wont be having picture perfect end like we hadClap
i know iam rude but i cant help..i still remember some girl who said geetians are losers n jealous soulaAngryAngryAngry in stupid life ok's article...kaha gayi wo ab?Angry

Angry

ClapClap
no worry..u can start your masti now..
.LOL

yeahLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahi

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

and when they woudl come they woudl try to initiate a fight between our leads fan gropuAngry
now they ahve a bigger problem na in 2 days Sp will decided about their show so they r busy mailing SP and all saying chnge PH 

Yeah...
I know...lage rehne do unhe ... LOL
We all are busy enjoying Wink

abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

yeah yeah abi darling..kab se wait karing for this goldenmomentLOL
meri saari frustation dikhaldoongiAngry
yes i wont belive becoz we all know what gc is..if anyone want example they can watch abnnews interview..i'll kill those three hostsAngryonce again gc proved how genuine he was is n he'll beClap
iam fida over him againEmbarrassed

yes i know
he is most genuine guy even DD alwasy says it she has imense respect for GC Wink

Krishna_Sourav

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by starnova1894

Originally posted by Zee_News

Why should we blame Gul when it's Barun who wants to leave? Barun wanted to leave since long time, u should be thankful to Gul as she kept trying convincing him to stay otherwise he would had left long time back, but he is the one who doesn't want to stay... Success is going over his head...

These blind fans need a reality check up...

GurTi always praised Gul... 

GurTi never left the Geet, even thought GC did a film during Geet, I am glad that they never let me down...

seeing the situation...gul is blamed only for ruining the storyline of ipkknd. otherwise, barun is leaving on his own will. fans are not ready to blame him so they vent it out on gul. as for geet fans we have other reasons to be angry with gul. i dont hate her but ipersonally i think she did not do justice to geet. she abandoned it and reproduced it. that was unethical of her. but ya, we also thank her for casting drashti and gurmeet as geet and maan and giving us a beautiful show with a beautiful couple! 

To be angry or to abuse are two different things...

Geet's fans never abused, they complained and being angry, this is natural and not wrong, but IPKKND's fans use the most pathetic language... I am glad to see that Geet fans having manners... These IPKKND fans are so ungrateful and without manners, they abused me left and right and I was the first one who told them that their so called favorite Barun is leaving and I was not wrong...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manaal_2011NinnzGmMaaneetDeewangi_Darling_Sandy-Nazabinash079Arnav90..AnushaGeet..

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Oh btw those who termed GC and DD as unprofessional.

Well, we all know who is the real unprofessional now.

The character of MSK was butchered like hell at some time, still it was the same GC termed as unprofessional who sticked to the show till the very end.

Geet was so insensible at times, she even forgave Dev, still DD sticked to the show till the very end.

And your very dear ASR, well compared to MSK his character has not been completely butchered but still he needs a break. I totally understand he has a life of his but then you should control your tongue and fingers before terming someone undeserving as unprofessional. Better use your your tongue fingers and precious time to term the right the person as one.

Am really happy both DD and GC got better shows with better PH. Maaneet will always be remembered as GC himself said, Maaneet's chemistry is created once in million years but still am happy they are better off with better PH respectively, who for sure do not know how to copy and paste scenes.
ya iam also happy that both Dd and Gc got new shows and both shows are really good,,though i donot regular watcher,specially Pv,,bt i know that both shows are really good...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90abinash079..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by abinash079

Yeah...
I know...lage rehne do unhe ... LOL
We all are busy enjoying Wink

haan we r busy enjoying here 
after so many days i m enjoying 
wasie to FB mein daily hota hai but IF mein bahut din baad hua 
i hope bobby di bhi hoti sath mein Wink

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
abi kya meeting hai sp ke saath??