Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 229)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Omg 229 pages??? Now i forgot which page was i was quietly reading... Gosh my dearest maaneetians i know u guys ROCK but pls slow dwn karo... Its so hard to catch up... LOL So i see that after so many pages some delusional fans hav started coming here and responding to all our bashing...LOL Im so happy this is happening... This will put those pyschos is their place... And seriously thank gawd the wooden plank is retiring, had enuv of him spoiling my msk with his expressionless face... Even though im not a gc fan tbh, i sincerely salute him and drashti bcos they hav fallen sick, had other commitments, had been reportedly unhappy with the way GEET was going... YET they stood by the show because they knew fans love them as MAANEET... We all may hav diff individual fav but ofcourse u cnt deny when it comes to maaneet, we all loved them... A mere thanks isnt enuv for our leads... We warned them karma is a bitch... But no one listened... Instead we were all mocked at... See nw hw they will lose and we will have our last laugh... I don care if im rude... Bcos u pple deserve all this mocking... They told us before that gc and dd are unprofessional... Well we all can see who are unprofessional... Infact before these copycats, DD and GC were both ruling TV and IF... They were most popular, and still is as they are currently the highest paid actors... Even with so much popularity, they remained humble and loyal to their fans... They nvr bossed around and remained grounded... Whereas nw we see the guy now backing off from the show which gave him recognition, with no single gratitude, and the gal who shows starry tantrums just bcos she is popular now... Now who is unprofessional?? Looosersss Dancing Im so happy finally u pple will go thru the same paim we went thru and still gg thru... I wont blame 4 rats here, bcos u guys surely deserved it... There was once im FB GEET page when the same 4 rats came to our page to inform us to watch their new Arjun, all geetians were angry and bashed them... And then some of cc fans came and mocked us and told us that 4 rats are the best n we were delusional and ungrateful to 4 rats... At that time, i rmb telling that fan that one day they will spoil your show like they did with ours and then we shall see if these fans will support 4 rats still... Hahaha what i said came true and nw we can see who is more grateful and who isnt...

Edited by zaaratq - 11 November 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanx-affy-xpickachu..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Originally posted by Rushitaa

ur lucky I have so much time on my hands now.
lol with all these probs in the IPK forum this is the most Ive smiled or laughed in a while..so I shall continue. LOL

As I recall mentioning...I never was a Gurmeet fan...only MSK..
refer to earlier post..only the character was appealing to me.
BArun is a goof yet so adorable and appealing.
point is I love BARUN and ASR!

lol should also add...
there is a reason Barun and sanaya are number 1.
if you are such a huge and honest fan why dont u make GC number next week.
lagi sharth? Tongue
make it happen and I might kiss ur feet...in ur dreams.

this is so hilarious..
never gotten myself into this kinda sitch and wow..its amazing!

Are you kidding me...?
What the heck is this number you all keep screaming about..? o remind you...before you guys came long..we just got or stars to 1 and 2 within 3 months of the show...
So don't talk as if you guys do everything for ur stars,,,

We all know under what circumtances Gurmeet and Drashti dropped...
Dont get me started...
And please...You kiss my feet later..First go and beg ur star not to leave...

then come and rant on here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanx-affy-x

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

GC and DD ruled IF for 2 years!
we will see how long your Sarun will rule..
and btw IPK was not exactly baruns first show so why did he need to become ASR to get the nr 1 position??..

people  move on and if barun is leaving then he won't be ruling IF for that long either!
he became nr 1 as ASR and he won't stick to the position if he dithes IPK for bollywood..

RukhluvMaan..AnushaGeet..

TheDailyRush Goldie
TheDailyRush
TheDailyRush

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

type in english..
and not really reading the posts here but a couple were actually  talking about appearances..
reply and argue if u must..im done after this one..

geet was the first show I started watching..
anyway.. watched and loved it till it got absolutely ridiculous..
I'm not even indian and I knew that no show would never beat any other
and then IPK happened...I wasnt a fan but it grew on me.
why am I even telling u this...no idea.. just for myself I guess!

moving on,
I know though for a fact that I'm done with indian soaps..so friggin unreliable.
GC will always be number 2  to  me..

as for all u barun haters...I dont see GC getting bollywood offers..correct  me if Im wrong. 

Coming to bollywood...
Do u have it on stamp paper that Barun will be successful..?
How do u know yet that He will be successful...
And to top that...he laves his show for a movie that has not even released... LOL

No Gurmeet is happy in industry...
But Let time tell if she gets or not..But for now he is happy..

BArun isnt god.
he'll work his way to the top.
and have u transplanted ur brains with noodles?
obvy the chances are the movie might not be successful..that's not the point though.
bollywoood is a huge deal...
PS- I'm sort of glad he is leaving..he's been looking so worn out of late. Tongue
baby deserves that break!

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateWishes

Stop Bashing Barun No ONE will ever forget him ...there is a reason why Ipkknd leads are on the NO.1 AND NO.2  rank  ...We Will Always Stand By Barun And Sanaya  and we don't bash Gurmeet so why do you people think its fair to bash Sarun because it is not ...it shows who has better morals ...and everybody has faults , no one is perfect so don't look for perfection and bash Anything Related to IPKKND Because We Are the closest anyone will ever get to Perfection !!

go ahead if u want to be that person who will never forget him. . be my GUEST!
but he is the one who is gonna forget you. . .oh my mistake he already has! He is the one that is LEAVING you last time i checkedStern Smile. .but by all means you wanna continue to worship the dirt he walks upon, i have better things to do than to stop you!

oh really u don't bash Gurmeet? honey we learned bashing from you! We are filled with vengeance because of you! You guys r in the same state we were in , and it was you people who were rejoicing and poking fun at us. . but GUESS WHAT!

No seriously GUESS WHAT??

Same shit happening to you except worse ROFLROFL

yeah i guess i do get the last laugh. . .especially since one of your bashers came and had to apologize. .learn from them!

No honey, you got it all wrong. . you are the closest anyone will ever get to COPYING!

and QB will follow that cycle into copying your beloved copied show, while you can do nothing but watch and cry into a bowl of ice-cream!

I rest my Case Cool

RukhluvMaanx-affy-xpickachu..AnushaGeet..

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aanappin

type in english..
and not really reading the posts here but a couple were actually talking about appearances..
reply and argue if u must..im done after this one..

geet was the first show I started watching..
anyway.. watched and loved it till it got absolutely ridiculous..
I'm not even indian and I knew that no show would never beat any other
and then IPK happened...I wasnt a fan but it grew on me.
why am I even telling u this...no idea.. just for myself I guess!

moving on,
I know though for a fact that I'm done with indian soaps..so friggin unreliable.
GC will always be number 2 to me..

as for all u barun haters...I dont see GC getting bollywood offers..correct me if Im wrong.

<div align="center">Coming to bollywood...
Do u have it on stamp paper that Barun will be successful..?
How do u know yet that He will be successful...
And to top that...he laves his show for a movie that has not even released... LOL

No Gurmeet is happy in industry...
But Let time tell if she gets or not..But for now he is happy..
</div>

BArun isnt god.
obvy the chances are the movie might not be successful..that's not the point though.
PS- I'm sort of glad he is leaving..he's been looking so worn out of late. Tongue

Hey don't you dare get rude with my friend
You may think you can say any crap to her
But I fricking wont take it Angry

RukhluvMaan..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

BArun isnt god.

I think you surely have...If not me...
let me see how much he grows.. LOL
I mean how stupid can one be for leaving a show for a movie.?
He thinks he is SRK..Goof for him...

ya...Let me guess..In the entire industry..only Barun works...I got it
Rest all just sleep on the sets and enjoy their days...

RukhluvMaanNinnzGmx-affy-xpickachu

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by UltimateWishes

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Stop Bashing Barun No ONE will ever forget him ...there is a reason why Ipkknd leads are on the NO.1 AND NO.2 rank ...We Will Always Stand By Barun And Sanaya and we don't bash Gurmeet so why do you people think its fair to bash Sarun because it is not ...it shows who has better morals ...and everybody has faults , no one is perfect so don't look for perfection and bash Anything Related to IPKKND Because We Are the closest anyone will ever get to Perfection !!</font>

<font color="#9933ff">go ahead if u want to be that person who will never forget him. . be my GUEST!</font>
<font color="#9933ff">but he is the one who is gonna forget you. . .oh my mistake he already has! He is the one that is LEAVING you last time i checkedStern Smile. .but by all means you wanna continue to worship the dirt he walks upon, i have better things to do than to stop you!</font>

<font color="#9933ff">oh really u don't bash Gurmeet? honey we learned bashing from you! We are filled with vengeance because of you! You guys r in the same state we were in , and it was you people who were rejoicing and poking fun at us. . but GUESS WHAT!</font>

<font color="#9933ff">No seriously GUESS WHAT??</font>

<font color="#9933ff">Same shit happening to you except worse ROFLROFL</font>

<font color="#9933ff">yeah i guess i do get the last laugh. . .especially since one of your bashers came and had to apologize. .learn from them!</font>

<font color="#9933ff">No honey, you got it all wrong. . you are the closest anyone will ever get to COPYING!</font>

<font color="#9933ff">and QB will follow that cycle into copying your beloved copied show, while you can do nothing but watch and cry into a bowl of ice-cream!</font>

[/rDIV][DIV]<font color="#9933ff">I rest my CaseCool</font>

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanmusic_girlMrs.ZSK

Go to top