Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 21)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@anu bahut din baad everyone is agreeing to same thing feels great!! isn't it??
@arnav dude i like the pic,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MAAN.ki.sali..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by aanappin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think this Pic is enough to prove that How Much 4 lions copied there show, How Much IPK is copy of Geet...

before u gave any excuse to me let me tell you these Geet scens and IPK scene has more then 10 months diffrent...

God...
Do they have anything of their own..?

Oh ya... Leads acting... ROFL
That is definitely not copied...Be rest assured LOL

Yup their wooden actingLOLLOLLOL

Ya true LOL
Ones Wooden acting or no acting and the others over acting...
Both are extremes..ROFLROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MAAN.ki.salifatiya52110bebo2050NinnzGmmaaneetmaahisanu3108-Sexy-MaaneetDeewangi_Sparkles_Sandy-NazArnav90SecretKhabri420Krishna_Sourav

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">I think this Pic is enough to prove that How Much 4 lions copied there show, How Much IPK is copy of Geet...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">before u gave any excuse to me let me tell you these Geet scens and IPK scene has more then 10 months diffrent...</font>

rofl awsome LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahiArnav90SecretKhabri420

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

@anu bahut din baad everyone is agreeing to same thing feels great!! isn't it??
@arnav dude i like the pic,,

Absolutely Smile
Feels like old days when people were ready to defend Geet at any point Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108maaneetmaahi-Sexy-

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinnzGurti

I have nothing against you personally but I think that most of the IPK fans deserved this!
They used to mock and make fun of Geet fans and say that the show became a disaster because of the lead actors and their indifferences NOT because Gul made a new show called IPK..
You guys where so proud of your Sarun and all the awards you got but the truth is that your show exist because of Geet, it's a copy of our show and now Qubool hai is copying Geet and IPK!
this is just the start, they will ruin your show and replace the shows best crew members and put them in Qubool hai..
They will use all of your golden scenes in the new show and people will love it and enjoy it..
sooner or later this will be the "it" show and people will love the new jodi and Arshi won't be on the top anymore!
we've already been there so we know how this works - they ruin one show to start a new one!
I've managed to stay loyal to GurTi but it won't take long for fans to change their loyalties - pehle maaneet forever then Arshi forever, the fans will keep changing the name of their favorite jodi and the defintion of forever..
totally agreee with ur every word,,iam still loyal to Gurti,,inspite of the fact that iam in Mb forum and not in Pv forum,,bcoz i like light comedy/fights scenes,,not so emotional one ..though iam also a not regular watcher of Meiej because of some reasons...i love Maneet sooo much and will always be.. my choices always remain the same,,
i feel bad for serial bt not for fans,they done very bad with GHSP fans and celebs..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fatiya52110ashuvarNinnzGmmusic_girlAngel-33_Darling_MaaneetDeewangi

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

I'm sorry for the behind the camera workers who will loose their jobs due to the show ending (that is if the show is ending) but I dont care about what you ipk fans feel bcz when geet ended, you ipk fans (not all of you off course) mocked us, our show and our Maaneet...you guys even came to the official geet FB page and partied there. All I have to say is payback is a bitch! The same is happening to you guys what happened to us. And you know what? I love Qubool Hai (one reason is off course KSG) bcz y'all hate that show. One year ago, it was us crying but now its your turn.
You cant comprehend what we went through when we saw our beloved Maan and Geet's characters being played by different actors as ASR and KKG.
Having said all this, I have to aplaud you for your guts to come and post this on a public forum. But sadly, nothing changes.
iam not feeling at all Asad character similar to Arnav or any other,,it is different..the story is different,,,not like rich man,poor girl etc...bt though it is four lion show so it is possible to see similar scenes in kabool hy...
and agree with u about ipkknd behaviour,thet behaved that nothing will change in future and their clebs,,glory etc always remain the same...
--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Seriously speaking …I don't hav any sympathy for U guys…U guys were mocking us when ur serial was going good.. I must say if IPK was not on starplus like channel..none would have recognized them..

I Maneet magic can't be created by anyone.. They still live in our heart.. Magical couple for me..Embarrassed I was not big fan of hindi serials .. But GHSP made me that.. DD & Gurmeet both are just awesome as Maneet..Can't forget them ..One year will be complete since Geet ended.. Still they r in our heart.. U will feel the pain… when U will get to know ur scenes will be copied for their another show.. Same thing happened with us when our scenes were copied for IPK.. They were made for Maneet only… I will say that.. I accidently got see some dance sequence from ur show.. They had no match.. just copy..
I m thankful to 4lions for giving us magical couple like Maneet but hate them .. for doing such copycats.. AfterGeet I never watched their other shows.. Thanks to sandeep sir.. He never let down Geet's storyline.. Thank U so much sir.. U have given happy ending of Geet..

Actually I liked barun in baat toh hamari mein but after IPK..Naah…SleepyI don't hate him.. but not liking him..

@Starnova1894..U will still get fun on Geetforum.. Liked ur post.. but abt views U tube views doesn't matter.. Maneet scenes also hav 2 lakh views..I can giv U name of uploader..it's pyarascenes..there are 10-15 uploaders for Geet epi.. & Maneet scenes.. so nothing like that..

@blahblah I m Proud to be Maneet Gurti fan.. Becoz till last drashti & gurmeet were there in tough time of GHSP..Even gurmeet was shooting for Punjabi film.. He came back for 2 days for Geet's shooting from his busy film shooting..

@maneetvidu..Yaar bhadas nikalane ka accha mauka mila hain…Thanks to topic maker..Bada maza aa raha hai tum logon ke comments padhake..…LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zaidi98NinnzGmsanu3108Angel-33_Darling_..Adeena..MaaneetDeewangipickachuArnav90..AnushaGeet..Krishna_Sourav

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">I think this Pic is enough to prove that How Much 4 lions copied there show, How Much IPK is copy of Geet...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">before u gave any excuse to me let me tell you these Geet scens and IPK scene has more then 10 months diffrent...</font>

Arnav, we don't even need these pics and etc to proof when the producer herself admitted IPK to be a copy of Geet. You remember when we called her on National video requesting for Geet 2 with GurTi. She.instead said watch IPK as it's same like Geet. & we made it on a bigger platform by seeing Geet's popularity and they said it again in Fuzion interview. How dare she tell us to watch IPK and forget about Geet just because it's the same, but why will we watch something when our Gurti wont be there??? Angry

It's like IPK fans go ask Gul to bring IPK 2 and she will say go watch QH as it's similar to IPK. Then these cc fans will realize and I can't forget how these IPK fans made fun of us, and partied on Geet official page when Geet ending news came. They made us cry at that time. How will they feel if we now go to their official page and make fun of them . Party there for their show ending or their show situation and call them with names?????
Ouch

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fatiya52110ashuvarzaidi98NinnzGmmusic_girlsanu3108Angel-33-Sexy-..Adeena..MaaneetDeewangiArnav90Sandy-Nazpickachu..AnushaGeet..spvdKrishna_Sourav

Go to top