Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 20)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think this Pic is enough to prove that How Much 4 lions copied there show, How Much IPK is copy of Geet...

before u gave any excuse to me let me tell you these Geet scens and IPK scene has more then 10 months diffrent...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacafatiya52110ashuvarzaidi98GurlygirlangelarafNinnzGmmaaneetmaahimusic_girl-misty--love-sanu3108TinkerBella..hinal..-Sexy-_Darling_rahmona_paksweMaaneetDeewangipickachu--Zehnaseeb--Sandy-Naz_Sparkles_Krishna_SouravSecretKhabri420spvd..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Why should we blame Gul when it's Barun who wants to leave? Barun wanted to leave since long time, u should be thankful to Gul as she kept trying convincing him to stay otherwise he would had left long time back, but he is the one who doesn't want to stay... Success is going over his head...

These blind fans need a reality check up...

GurTi always praised Gul... 

GurTi never left the Geet, even thought GC did a film during Geet, I am glad that they never let me down...

Yes...After seeing all this..
I am glad that Gurti stayed till the end... Embarrassed
So proud of them..

GurTi rocked..!!' Heart GurTi rock..!!~ Heart GurTi will always rock..!! Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zaidi98NinnzGmmusic_girlMaaneetDeewangi-Sexy-pickachuSecretKhabri420Krishna_Sourav

starnova1894 Newbie
starnova1894
starnova1894

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Why should we blame Gul when it's Barun who wants to leave? Barun wanted to leave since long time, u should be thankful to Gul as she kept trying convincing him to stay otherwise he would had left long time back, but he is the one who doesn't want to stay... Success is going over his head...

These blind fans need a reality check up...

GurTi always praised Gul... 

GurTi never left the Geet, even thought GC did a film during Geet, I am glad that they never let me down...

seeing the situation...gul is blamed only for ruining the storyline of ipkknd. otherwise, barun is leaving on his own will. fans are not ready to blame him so they vent it out on gul. as for geet fans we have other reasons to be angry with gul. i dont hate her but ipersonally i think she did not do justice to geet. she abandoned it and reproduced it. that was unethical of her. but ya, we also thank her for casting drashti and gurmeet as geet and maan and giving us a beautiful show with a beautiful couple! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zaidi98NinnzGmsanu3108-Sexy-_Darling_MaaneetDeewangiSandy-NazpickachuKrishna_Sourav..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuvar

Hey guys u ppl rock yaar...ghsp...mannetians gurtians rock rock...sday wen i commented there was not much comments...today mornin seeing this thread aweee love u guys ur comments are bang on ultimate terrific...im still in 8th pg...but cant hold on to comment...this s wat i was waiting for...nw wer r the usual stalkers of pur forum who will jump on us even we take IP.. Word as if they even hav copyrite for tat...
@TM lov u...after a long time im happy seein many gurtians maanetians altogether to stand for our magical n original jodi...
Our show was a masterpiece...from day one till maaneet marriage it was splendid not even single epi was disappointin...no ups n downs no unwanted dragging...no faltu comedy...no continuous bank epis...even after tat ppl surroundin maaneet was gettin on my nerves butaaneet had their love with gradual increase day by day...tat s wat called as originality...do u know wat does it mean...??? Oh god hw can a cc kow it...chado necer mind...
Regarding QH atleast they hav diff plot not an exact copy cat...only the encounter between the leads are quite similar...but far far far better then wat we went thru while seeing the real copy of our show from the characterisation to the clothes...
Im sry but im so so so happy n surprised too to see a sensible fan(i never thot there would b one ) of ipk to come n make a post here...go on guys im gonno go in stalkin mode as usyal..but havi. Gala time reading ur comments...
N ppl who love both show..for me i can like many shows but my love n craziness can ly b for a single one n tat s maaneet...they will n always rock u know y bcoz they are ORIGINALS...

Ditto Word to Word...Awesome post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvar-Sexy-

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

I think this Pic is enough to prove that How Much 4 lions copied there show, How Much IPK is copy of Geet...

before u gave any excuse to me let me tell you these Geet scens and IPK scene has more then 10 months diffrent...

God...
Do they have anything of their own..?

Oh ya... Leads acting... ROFL
That is definitely not copied...Be rest assured LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarzaidi98NinnzGmmaaneetmaahimusic_girlsanu3108-Sexy-MaaneetDeewangipickachuArnav90Sandy-NazSecretKhabri420Krishna_Sourav

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
wow am loving this thread!!
awesome it is!! so many dd fans n gc fans n gurti/maaneet fans supporting geet,, feels like those days r back again!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvar_Darling_MaaneetDeewangiSandy-Nazpickachu..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

wow am loving this thread!!
awesome it is!! so many dd fans n gc fans n gurti/maaneet fans supporting geet,, feels like those days r back again!!

Yes Meenu... Embarrassed
Feels great to see the support Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by Arnav90

God...
Do they have anything of their own..?

Oh ya... Leads acting... ROFL
That is definitely not copied...Be rest assured LOL

Yup their wooden acting n expressionLOLLOLLOLwhich Maneet can't do their whole lifeLOL

Edited by Arnav90 - 10 November 2012 at 1:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fatiya52110zaidi98sanu3108-Sexy-Sandy-Naz--Zehnaseeb--pickachuSecretKhabri420Krishna_Sourav..AnushaGeet..

Go to top