Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 2)

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i know it sounds rude but i pity u guys. i read barun statements that he is going because he needs a break as he is tired. hard to believe that the same actor u praised earlier doing this to you guys. as for gul, that her usual self. 

geet fans had a happy ending with almost the whole cast and crew present to bid farewell to the magical show geet on the last day. that happens when only simple and humble actors are present in the show. feel sry for u guys but that was our situation last year. and at that time ipkknd was gaining fame for redefining all the maneet scenes performed by gurmeet and drashti in ghsp. im happy the way geet ended and im more than happy that the chemistry of maneet did not die to such an extent that the show had to be ended. we were annoyed because of the involvement of side charaters, but u guys started having problems with the lead itself.  sry to be rude,...but needed to vent it out. have been waiting for this since the day ipkknd started. 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

MAAN.ki.saliIfshruti_931904muskiihappyladysupriyaanandTheRazoQueenrktharkeydrashtiMyAnGeLmansi.tripathizaidi98babygurl10RukhluvMaanGurlygirlapril12-SmexySmile-AtiffalenageorgeNinnzGm-misty--love-manidhad2buTinkerBellabasicquestion1Angel-3316anyaa.gurtisanu3108MaaneetDeewangiAsmi13-Sexy-shewolf.maaniqra..Adeena..-brokensoul-x-affy-xSandy-Nazdewdropredabinash079levernespvd..AnushaGeet..

x.Maaneet4eva.x IF-Dazzler
x.Maaneet4eva.x
x.Maaneet4eva.x

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the post dear...Really appreciate it and one should have gut to say it out that too in the forum of opponent...This is what 4lions does to his viewers and when we all said "omg, IPKKND is a replicate of Geet" u were all like, here comes the Geet fans, saying things out of jealousy but now u know the truth.

Maaneet/Geet is an epic which can only be made once, and i hope u get a happy ending like we got with our Geet...

Im happy that Barun is taking a long leave from the show, as this will teach the 4lions people a good lesson...Wonder what they going to do now, maybe they'll bring another character like in Geet, Khushi's childhood lover, after all 4lions has no new ideas but with Geet Maan was there with Geet.

But yes, i do feel sorry for all u, because we went through similar situation (which was of course worse than what u guys are going through right now, 4lions killing Geet so their new show gets all the publicity)...For true fans of Geet, Maaneet/Geet was and is an epic which only can be created by Gurti and Geet team! 

Hope u get a happy ending too, i hope 4lions thinks they atleast owe u that much.

Hate 4Lions!!!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandAmna0521MishtiShonababygurl10Gurlygirlmansi.tripathiapril12NinnzGmsanjanaarshiBharathi_gurtiAtiffasanu3108basicquestion1Angel-33manidMaaneet099-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtiMaaneetDeewangimaaniqra..Adeena..spvd

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I have nothing against you personally but I think that most of the IPK fans deserved this!
They used to mock and make fun of Geet fans and say that the show became a disaster because of the lead actors and their indifferences NOT because Gul made a new show called IPK..
You guys where so proud of your Sarun and all the awards you got but the truth is that your show exist because of Geet, it's a copy of our show and now Qubool hai is copying Geet and IPK!
this is just the start, they will ruin your show and replace the shows best crew members and put them in Qubool hai..
They will use all of your golden scenes in the new show and people will love it and enjoy it..
sooner or later this will be the "it" show and people will love the new jodi and Arshi won't be on the top anymore!
we've already been there so we know how this works - they ruin one show to start a new one!
I've managed to stay loyal to GurTi but it won't take long for fans to change their loyalties - pehle maaneet forever then Arshi forever, the fans will keep changing the name of their favorite jodi and the defintion of forever..

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Ifshruti_931904supriyaanandpriyacamanaal_2011drashtiMyAnGeLalwayzzgurtirktharkeyMishtiShonaRukhluvMaanbabygurl10zaidi98TheDailyRushapril12sanjanaarshi-SmexySmile-Bharathi_gurtiAtiffasanu3108TinkerBellaAngel-33basicquestion1music_girlMaaneet099manid-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtiMaaneetDeewangiMeenahAsmi13-Sexy--brokensoul-jaspreetm2815Mrs.ZSKmaaniqradewdropredSandy-Nazleverne..AnushaGeet..spvdKrishna_Sourav

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry for the behind the camera workers who will loose their jobs due to the show ending (that is if the show is ending) but I dont care about what you ipk fans feel bcz when geet ended, you ipk fans (not all of you off course) mocked us, our show and our Maaneet...you guys even came to the official geet FB page and partied there. All I have to say is payback is a bitch! The same is happening to you guys what happened to us. And you know what? I love Qubool Hai (one reason is off course KSG) bcz y'all hate that show. One year ago, it was us crying but now its your turn.
You cant comprehend what we went through when we saw our beloved Maan and Geet's characters being played by different actors as ASR and KKG.
Having said all this, I have to aplaud you for your guts to come and post this on a public forum. But sadly, nothing changes.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

happyladysupriyaanandpriyacadrashtiMyAnGeLalwayzzgurtirktharkeyzaidi98mansi.tripathiRukhluvMaanbabygurl10Atiffa-SmexySmile-Angel-33sanu3108basicquestion1manidMaaneet099-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtiMaaneetDeewangiMeenah-brokensoul-Asmi13-Sexy-Mrs.ZSKmaaniqradewdropredabinash079Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..spvd

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Karma Is a Big Bitch - Bites Back At Ya Sooner Or Later =P

On a serious note - IPK Fans Deserve this for mocking Us last year - What goes around comes back around Doesn't it? =D

I feel sorry for those working along with BS but most importantly to those who will be losing their jobs because of Mad Fans protesting for the show to end.

I'm Glad GHSP Ended on a Happy note even if the story & Characters were being killed.

It's Like 4 Choohas Have this habit of ditching one and moving onto another - I bet It's QH Fans Vs IPK fans right now like it was Last year with us & IPK fans.

Well I Hope QH fans don't play the Movking game and then eventually see their show shatter down - 4 Choohas Best Trait!

Peace.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandalwayzzgurtirktharkeyzaidi98mansi.tripathimorrisbabygurl10RukhluvMaanbasicquestion1TinkerBella-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtisanu3108Maaneet099---nishu---Mrs.ZSKmaaniqra-BlushaLicious-dewdropredSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..spvd

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Karma gets you when you least expect it
People were rejoicing after Geet ended, you guys get to feel what we felt
Now you'll fully understand what happened to us
The butchering will continue and theyll drop the show when you least expect it
Make most of what is.left of the show

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandmansi.tripathizaidi98babygurl10RukhluvMaanBharathi_gurtiAtiffa-SmexySmile-TinkerBellamanidmusic_girl-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtiMaaneetDeewangi-Sexy-Sandy-Nazdewdropredabinash079spvd..AnushaGeet..

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Well dear, We people tried to show you the Mirror, 4 lions ruined Geet too after completing 1 year and the same they did to IPK...

But even in comedy tracks of Geet we got awesom Maneet scens which made us glued to the show but IPK nowdays seems a loopholeLOLLOLLOL

4 lions don't have any new concept that is why repeating the concepts after 1 year Qubool hai ka bhi yahi haal hoga...

Edited by Arnav90 - 09 November 2012 at 10:39pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi2503happyladysupriyaananddrashtiMyAnGeLmansi.tripathiRukhluvMaanleena63zaidi98babygurl10Atiffamanid-misty--love-TinkerBellaAngel-3316anyaa.gurti-Sexy-MeenahMrs.ZSKmaaniqradewdropredSandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..spvd

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
No offence 

4 lions are taking advantage just because the show belongs to their PH Dead

u guys are in the same shoes like we were 

For me it is better they end a show rather than killing its characters 

The whole plot changes and it ruins the  main shade of the character 

Its better if the character doesn't become a mockery  but  ends  the way it was shown at the beginning  

Atleast people could remember that the character was sketched  well till the end  

In geet .,The shades of the main  leads did not  change much yet the story was ruined by 4 lions 

I feel IPK is going in the same way 

4 lions have 2 options 

1. either  take the show in a good way  without the lead actor   ( but this is  not that easy coz ur show is based on both  male n female leads  and its difficult  even without one  
Geet could have been taken in a different angle  coz it began as a female oriented show but the CV's ruined it  )

2. End the show on a happy note   rather than showing  the death of a dog and everybody mourning over its death for  a month Confused

Hope u guys  see a happy end like we did  ...

Better dont  fight with  QH  , it will ruin the peace of the  forum   Tongue

Remember no body can change the true fact  

Original is always  original  

Photocopy always remains as a photocopy  

Edited by -niti- - 09 November 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanand-Trinity-RukhluvMaanBharathi_gurtiAtiffaAngel-33-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtimanidMaaneet099MaaneetDeewangi-brokensoul-Sandy-Nazdewdropredspvd

Go to top