Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 17)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

abi thodi shanti mili hai na...usse kaam chalana padega..until we get our divine couples back...Embarrassed

We are really proud that we got MAANEET...
they are ..and is ...and will be the best forever..
and in offscreen also they never showed attitude...they were so sweet...and not a statement from them was like andar kuch aur bahar aur kuch...they were the bestest ...

and i am not telling this bcoz i am a manneet/gurthi fan...
ITS THE FACT...and if any one one disagress this...i am sure that they will come to know in future...and will make post "that i was wrong then"LOL

are noonne can be liek gURTI 
the people who have gone to met them in set know how r they 
they r not even a bit proud about their popularity they always tell that its all due to fanz 
they always love their fanz 

in offscreen to they were EmbarrassedWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmmaaneetmaahiMaaneetDeewangi_Darling_Krishna_Sourav

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starnova1894

Originally posted by aanappin

actually  i thought about the number of views that arshi video got on u tube compared to maneet. they had a greater reach being on starplus and thus attracted more viewers. thats why i sadi they are probably more popular. even bbc treats barun as the the biggest soap star. thats why i said that. im sry...i didnot want to hurt anyone...i know im a  newbie but i do not wish to create any fight. 

Yes IPK had a better reach for being on SP...
Got more awards for being on SP...
Their videos have views as people follow them outside india..
Your post says it all that u meant no harm...

Hey...Its okay...No harm meant... Smile

thanks for understanding...im glad that i opened an account again. geet forum was so much fun those days when it was on air. im sad that i closed the other account and many frinds i had then now no longer know me. my exams are over now...now im gonna read all maneet ff i missed this whole year and i guess u guys still have lots of fun on GF. as soon as i entered again, ipkknd started going downhill. i know its rude but happy to see that. i still remember my state last year when geet was ending and how they bashed us. now its their turn. as far as awards are concerned, maneet got gold award and were the first jodi to receive it on star one. otherwise i dont really care. 

yes we hav really lots of fun in GF ist still very much active by all the fantastic and mindblowing writers and also soem with their creation and allEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starnova1894_Darling_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
hey guys,,
lol to the TM!! too late babe!!

heyy abi,, yahaan bhi spamming??

_Darling_abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by abinash079

@hima di perfect points
</div>
<div>yes i was glad that endemol took over geet from 4C
otherwise what they would have done only they know but still our leads and crew were gem of a person
they stuk with the show coz of their fanz and for each other
and yes sandeep sir is to be given a lot of credit coz during the end he managed everything perfect

Really? I never knew Endemol took over Geet from 4 Chuhas. When did they do this?? May be in the last 2 months of Geet. No wonder last two months of Geet was the same Geet show which was from the beginning, but I can't forgive 4 chuhas of what they did to Geet show from March 2011- SEP 2011
Now they say, the comedy dragged episodes were shown because of no story. WTH!!! What about Maan's past?? What about Maan's memory? What about Geet's parents?? What about Maan's third brown, Vicky? ? They never showed this and still we don't know about these left tracks. They could've shown these important tracks which all viewers wanted to know and see, but instead they brought comedy saying no story was left!! -.-

are they left geet for their new born baby na so endemol took charge 
lol they just wanted a reason to shut the show but due to fan the show was going on and also in that comedy circus we were getting to see GURTi scenes so fanz were ok with it 

i woudl say that GHSP was a show which woudl ahve run more than 600 episode without any boaring track there were a lot of things to explore rather than that comedy circusAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..Krishna_Sourav

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

actually  i thought about the number of views that arshi video got on u tube compared to maneet. they had a greater reach being on starplus and thus attracted more viewers. thats why i sadi they are probably more popular. even bbc treats barun as the the biggest soap star. thats why i said that. im sry...i didnot want to hurt anyone...i know im a  newbie but i do not wish to create any fight. 

what BBC treats BS as biggest soap starConfused .. any way let me give u some info GC is one of d d highest paid actor in Indian TV .. n about d reach of CC ye to SP ka kamaal h .. SO was made for urban viewers .. so its natural d reach was less still d popularity GURTI got for GEET was something unimaginable .. ds popularity helped GC to win a show like JDJ, a paper like T2 -Telegraph (Kolkata) announced MAANEET one of d most popular TV characters n reader's mails proved MAANEET is d most popular among all of other nominations .. [I was one of d fortunate writer whose mail was published there] .. DD got d front page cover of Zing mag of woman special edition obviously coz she is one of d most popular actress in telly world .. any way u didn't mean to harm .. me too didn't mean to harm .. so just ignore it r8???Wink 

Edited by sayaneegupta - 10 November 2012 at 1:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fatiya52110zaidi98lenageorgeNinnzGmTinkerBellaMaaneetDeewangi_Darling_Sandy-Nazabinash079Krishna_Sourav..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

hey guys,,

are meenu yaha spamming nahi yaha venting out anger on CC if u want u could also join 
wasie anu said about thssi thread to me
so credit goes to herWink
-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by mymagic13

hey guys,,

are meenu yaha spamming nahi yaha venting out anger on CC if u want u could also join 
wasie anu said about thssi thread to me
so credit goes to herWink

i saw this thread yesterday evening when it was posted,,
anu n u r both very happy na!! can see it everywhere,, even am happy,, they deserve it for calling us names
madz u r here too??

abinash079..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

what BBC treats BS as biggest soap star .. huh r u kidding me? any way for ur info GC is one of d d highest paid actor in Indian TV .. n about d reach of CC ye to SP ka kamaal h .. SO was made for urban viewers .. so its natural d reach was less still d popularity GURTI got for GEET was something unimaginable .. ds popularity helped GC to win a show like JDJ, a paper like T2 -Telegraph (Kolkata) announced MAANEET one of d most popular TV characters n reader's mails proved MAANEET is d most popular among all of other nominations .. [I was one of d fortunate writer whose mail was published there] .. DD got d front page cover of Zing mag of woman special edition obviously coz she is one of d most popular actress in telly world .. any way u didn't mean to harm .. me too didn't mean to harm .. so just ignore it r8???Wink 

not only GC is the highest paid male actor in recent times but also DD si highest paid actress and all was due to GEET 
it is so much popular that even after 11 months of GEET ending still SBS/SBB saying DD and GC as maan and geet every now and then
thsi is called teh popularity of geet 
which has crossed everything Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fatiya52110zaidi98SayaneeH.Lectermaaneetmaahisanu3108MaaneetDeewangi_Darling_Sandy-Naz..AnushaGeet..Krishna_Sourav

Go to top