Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 159)

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Adeena..

i came across this post today.. it was such a gud post coz after a long time Maaneetians dropped in togethr.. i feell sooo gud after reading this thread.. manyyy pages are still left but i'll read dem too.. Maaneet rocks, GHSP rocks.. and their fans rock.. Clap <3 we dun need any stupid trp and awards to prove how simply beautiful Maaneet were... thank God Gurti got two amazing shows after GHSP and got nice PHs...

Love u Maaneet stilll and will love u forever and ever...
P.S thanks Tm for this post...

XoXo

sooo true dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanand

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Shocked
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

OMG!!! 159 pages...

koyi new thread keliye ORDER do...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaanandBharathi_gurti-misty--love-..AnushaGeet..

supriyaanand Groupbie
supriyaanand
supriyaanand

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by supriyaanand

yeah ryt!!!!!!JEALOUS had been their fav word or rather i say itz still their fav word...

Who cares Yaar... LOL
they can be all the jealous babies in the world...
It wont make any diff to us Wink

Let them think we are jealous...That wont change the fact that we were there before them Embarrassed
very much true...as if v care abt wht they think...they can jus buzz off with their thoughts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jass.KN

Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by Jass.KN

anyone tell me yeh STAR per SNS  kon sa show tha hearing on other forum

SNS????? kya hai

abhi check kiya looking in forum SNS jo 7 pm slot per hai LOL

its "Saath Nibhana Saathiya"LOL
maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Now they are realising that they have been fools...LOL

They accept that Zee was right.. Confused

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284938

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

Yup now i can truely understand what you guys gone through.infact i wanted to go to ido forum to post that dont trust this ph and dont go too much emotionally attached with the show because after all you will left heartbroken.but i think i am gonna get bashed for saying this but i dont blame them afterall we also havent listened to you guys.

Haha...LOL
There u are...but what's the point now..??? We won't forget what u guys did to us 

Edited by aanappin - 11 November 2012 at 8:53am
..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

Originally posted by PerfecT..GaL

Well said...jab apne baare aate hai toh tab pata lagta hai..very gud u deserve this
i see you guys are angry.and i think same will happen with i do fans also.after all this drama we fans are the one who left heartbroken.

Yes we are...
Cause we were treated like garbage when we were trying to tell u something for ur own good...
And today when. U guys are facing the same...how can u expect us to forget everything and stand by u Confused
I'm not pointing at u as a person but the whole fan group...IPK fans need to learn a lot of manners... I can bet u guys are the most hated group in IF... N believe me it's nothing to be proud of... And I am saying this because IPK fans have a tendency to be proud of everything 
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
now they r saying they did wrong to GC /MSK now for KSG's character they r ruining their so called copy cat hero ASR ...indirectly they r admitting for their CC our MSK was neglected but GC did justice to MSK until serial was on air 

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 November 2012 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahi..AnushaGeet..

Go to top