Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 158)

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jass.KN

Originally posted by shinaa

Yup now i can truely understand what you guys gone through.infact i wanted to go to ido forum to post that dont trust this ph and dont go too much emotionally attached with the show because after all you will left heartbroken.but i think i am gonna get bashed for saying this but i dont blame them afterall we also havent listened to you guys.

aab kya faida when we were suffering ur serial fans were making fun of us but we happy both r doing well now n not left in middle of series

i know no faida but just thought of sharing a common grief difference is aplogo ke jakhm bhar gaye hain aur hamara abhi taaza hain.anyway i will not bother you guys anymore just thought of making a post in geet forum.

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Yup now i can truely understand what you guys gone through.infact i wanted to go to ido forum to post that dont trust this ph and dont go too much emotionally attached with the show because after all you will left heartbroken.but i think i am gonna get bashed for saying this but i dont blame them afterall we also havent listened to you guys.

aab kya faida when we were suffering ur serial fans were making fun of us but we happy both r doing well now n not left in middle of series

i know no faida but just thought of sharing a common grief difference is aplogo ke jakhm bhar gaye hain aur hamara abhi taaza hain.anyway i will not bother you guys anymore just thought of making a post in geet forum.

hamare jakham GC and DD never gave us such shocks ya we r angry on PH and channel ...but out cast never betrayed us.I usually watch Geet on Youtube every day .Both GC and DD r doing well and I still hav hop they ll come back...I think there may be hardly any person who goes to ur forum and bash this topic was also started by a fan of ur side 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

u r wrong dear we r still hurt that we lost our shw bt happy that we got beautiful ending!i guess u guys understood nw what we went through bt sad that we were bashed when we cautioned at the very beginning!sorry bt i would never forgve u guys for that bashing
We were are and will live in maaneet world in the form of maaneet ff's frm all beautiful writers we have in gf !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinaamaaniqra..AnushaGeet..

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Well said...jab apne baare aate hai toh tab pata lagta hai..very gud u deserve this

suhaaana

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

u r wrong dear we r still hurt that we lost our shw bt happy that we got beautiful ending!i guess u guys understood nw what we went through bt sad that we were bashed when we cautioned at the very beginning!sorry bt i would never forgve u guys for that bashing
We were are and will live in maaneet world in the form of maaneet ff's frm all beautiful writers we have in gf !
i was a silent member back then but i saw both parties some of you tried to warn us our forum members bashed you some of you bashed our show i can understand you guys are angry that time and some of our forum member go to your forum to bash your show so both party had done something good something bad i never visited geet forum because i didnt watched geet.this is my 2nd post on geet forum anyway all the best.and no show deserves a premature death but 4 lions hamesha yehi karte hain.anyway me going.
shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfecT..GaL

Well said...jab apne baare aate hai toh tab pata lagta hai..very gud u deserve this
i see you guys are angry.and i think same will happen with i do fans also.after all this drama we fans are the one who left heartbroken.
..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i came across this post today.. it was such a gud post coz after a long time Maaneetians dropped in togethr.. i feell sooo gud after reading this thread.. manyyy pages are still left but i'll read dem too.. Maaneet rocks, GHSP rocks.. and their fans rock.. Clap <3 we dun need any stupid trp and awards to prove how simply beautiful Maaneet were... thank God Gurti got two amazing shows after GHSP and got nice PHs...

Love u Maaneet stilll and will love u forever and ever...
P.S thanks Tm for this post...

XoXo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqraShruti_Goyalsuhaaana..AnushaGeet..

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PerfecT..GaL

i see you guys are angry.and i think same will happen with i do fans also.after all this drama we fans are the one who left heartbroken.

dear actually we r hurt coz of IPKKND our show was neglected and fans r angry due to useless bashing that u people did ... and now same is happening with u so its just all back fired

..AnushaGeet..

Go to top