Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 156)

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
thread 2 dinmein khtam ho gaya Shocked

i'm seeing tis type of hyper active maaneetians after   1 and a half years LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108music_girlSandy-Nazsuhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

hehe ...actually i missed this type of fun when geet was on air...so had fun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girl

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

LOL To be honest 

This is the first time a thread has moved with this speed after  a yearLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girlsuhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suhaaana

LOL To be honest 

This is the first time a thread has moved with this speed after  a yearLOL

its maaneet magic Big smile

music_girl

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
\
[/QUOTE]

Agree people can't blame the PH only when it was the main lead who was talking repeatedly about quitting. In this kind of situation what can any PH do.  Though I hate PH for what they have done to geet and mostly for copying the exact scenes of Geet in other shows.

Though I don't watch the show at all, it will be fun if we see the show working without the current male and if the new lead works then I wonder what will be their words about their favourite. like it happened with SNS after Gia quits. Nothing happened the show is still the same TRP as before, in fact I must say better.

So I have this feeling SP won't end the show as fans were requesting, they might use the same formula as they used for SNS and carryon with the show. If they want to end it they could have done it with the new show of Mohit Sehgal, which is going to replace a good TRP show from next Monday.

Also does anyone notice IPK is getting the discarded tracks of Geet. the current track of IPK was supposed to be used for Maneet in later days. It was planned for a Mumbai trip about them meeting a small boy and him being Sameera' s son. THere was TB news too about the small boy. Later because of StarOne revamping the idea was dropped. And I must say this track doesn't fit IPK at all, because it was originally planned to show Sameera/Maan history in Geet where as no mention of anything like that was in Arnav's past.

So maybe they would use the next dropped idea which was reincarnation???LOLin the show to get the new male lead. But here in this show it won't again fit cos Arshi love is not eternal like Maneet and he hasn't love her unconditionally like Maan did. Maan loves Geet unconditionally even after him knowing she was carrying another man's child.

[/QUOTE]
i also want that their show will never end,and when their lead will replace,,i will dance LOLya agree with u ,trp will never effect bcoz of replacement,,as in SNS...if it will decrease then bcoz of story..people only see stroy apart from young generation,,bt they mostly use internet..example is my mother"she is a great fan of SNS,,and it did not effect her that who is gopi...similarly to all viewers..i really thank to PH,cv,s that they give us happy ending of GHSP...infact we saw a little cute baby of Maaneet and awesome dialogues in last episodes.. Smile 

Edited by sundasnaz - 11 November 2012 at 5:41am

Bharathi_gurti

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Since morning me not concentrating on my FFs but roaming around in other forum which I think I don like But one min back I read a post stating that they(PH) r doing to this serial  what they did to Geet.Aab Geet ko kyo yaad kar rahe ho pehle to bahut proud feel karte thy just made fun of us our feelings . History repeats the time is same in between Diwali and New year now enjoy Angry

Bharathi_gurtimusic_girl

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jass.KN

Since morning me not concentrating on my FFs but roaming around in other forum which I think I don like But one min back I read a post stating that they(PH) r doing to this serial  what they did to Geet.Aab Geet ko kyo yaad kar rahe ho pehle to bahut proud feel karte thy just made fun of us our feelings . History repeats the time is same in between Diwali and New year now enjoy Angry

iam happy ghsp ab phir sy hot topic bn gaya,,,i know us ki popularity tu km nahi hui thi,,bcoz fb per bhi wohi nazar ata hy or maneet bhi..bt interesting baat ye hy khuch ipkknd apny show sy zyada ghsp k bary main baat kr rehy hain..LOL
amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I had watched only few epis of "GHSP", but I learnt 1 lesson in lyf never 2 watch a "4 Lions Film" daily soap, bcuz they'll start playin wit ur emotions, although I was not present in IF, but I still got angry wen "GHSP" ended, n now I'm angry wit "IPKKND", next tym I'll make sure dat I'll never a "4 Lions Films" show, they only knw how 2 play wit our emotions. I still miss "GHSP" a lot. I had even watched "GHSP", n wen the news came out, dat "GHSP" was goin 2 end, I was totally heart-broken, dis is the 2nd tym these "4 Lions Films", leavin the fans heart-broken. 

Edited by girlz-rule - 11 November 2012 at 6:17am

Bharathi_gurti.hayaat.

Go to top