Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 131)

asmani Goldie
asmani
asmani

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 1428

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Guys...Here is the latest DancingParty

MISHTI TWEETED ( their news person Tongue )

yes guyss barun is leaving on 20th november...viraf patel will come opposite to sanaya...show will end in january...

akash & payal left yesterday...


Wooohooo..!~~~~ DancingDancing

Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

Finnally Bhagawan ji ne meri sunliCryCryCry
 
sorry i got emotional that my prayers r answeredLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

are yahan to ek ghar jane se pehela hi naya ghar create ho jata haiWink
are choti tu bhi jaldi se red ho ja Embarrassed
Wohi toh, kuch din pehle hi humara new ghar bana GF pe with a new family, nd kal again aise hi new family mill gayiHug
Nd mujhe laal nee honaDead, me love this dazzle dazzle onlyWink


Edited by 16anyaa.gurti - 10 November 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinash079

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 180

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hey guys, mishti is supposedly a geet fan. when her spoilers were wrong sometimes, they used to bash her and gurti saying that she has gone crazy for her stars thats why creating rumours for ipkknd 

dont ask me how i know that, i visited their forum yesterday and i came to know!! i can be a stalker for some time...rite?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by aanappin

Guess what...
They got that Girl banned in their Forum cause her sopilers were wrong once or twice Shocked. Shocked

Yaar...in pagalon ko kissi ki bhi repect nhi hai...
They bashed zee also Angry

Ek number ki b****** hain saaari ki saari AngryAngry
Never heard the word called respect Dead
Chee yarr,... Forum ho toh GHSP jaisaWink
yaha to baat baat pe celebration hota haiLOL

yeh baat to sahi hai forium ho to GF jaisa
har baat mein celebration sab key kushi mein samil hote hai 
sab key duk mein pray karte hai ki sab thik ho jayeeeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50243

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by aanappin

Guess what...
They got that Girl banned in their Forum cause her sopilers were wrong once or twice Shocked. Shocked

Yaar...in pagalon ko kissi ki bhi repect nhi hai...
They bashed zee also Angry

Ek number ki b****** hain saaari ki saari AngryAngry
Never heard the word called respect Dead

are that's why everyone hates taht forum na 
kisis ko respect nahi 
even the mods of that forum r Angry
shame to call they girls yaar


Exactly yaar...Kisi ko toh respect do...
Jisse dekho suna dete hain... Angry Jitna bura bhi ho na unke saath kam hai Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079


yeh baat to sahi hai forium ho to GF jaisa
har baat mein celebration sab key kushi mein samil hote hai 
sab key duk mein pray karte hai ki sab thik ho jayeeeEmbarrassed
I know, GF ne to mujhe meri actual sister se bhi zyaada loving nd pampering Sissy's dee haiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmani

Originally posted by aanappin

Guys...Here is the latest DancingParty

MISHTI TWEETED ( their news person Tongue )

yes guyss barun is leaving on 20th november...viraf patel will come opposite to sanaya...show will end in january...

akash & payal left yesterday...


Wooohooo..!~~~~ DancingDancing

Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

Finnally Bhagawan ji ne meri sunliCryCryCry
 
sorry i got emotional that my prayers r answeredLOL

omg khusi key asoonCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by abinash079

are yahan to ek ghar jane se pehela hi naya ghar create ho jata haiWink
are choti tu bhi jaldi se red ho ja Embarrassed
Wohi toh, kuch din pehle hi humara new ghar bana GF pe with a new family, nd kal again aise hi new family mill gayiHug
Nd mujhe laal nee honaDead, me love this dazzle dazzle onlyWink

are yaha hamesa naya family banega with new home 
oh meri choti ko lal nahi hona to kya hona hai pink ya violet Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 114   Views: 63236

cuteteddybear25 114 63236 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Maan and Geet or Dev and Geet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: AyeshaMehmood   Replies: 320   Views: 64087

AyeshaMehmood 320 64087 27 January 2012 at 7:22pm by risaa
News about Geet ending from Geet page

2 3 4

Author: krndr   Replies: 24   Views: 5614

krndr 24 5614 17 December 2011 at 6:42am by kupkakes
Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini

2 3 4

Author: dewdropred   Replies: 25   Views: 7371

dewdropred 25 7371 14 October 2011 at 10:58am by riya27
GEET GEET ALWAYS GEET

Author: ..VeenaGcian..   Replies: 2   Views: 2818

..VeenaGcian.. 2 2818 29 November 2010 at 5:43am by millii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index