Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 130)

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by abinash079

are max people in IF hate that forum people so with this news there r many dancing posts and allnot only in GF 
but also in chit chat club Wink



Arre...those Chat cluubs people...
Who were in JDJ,,,,Yaad hai..?

Leave it to them...for bajaoing the asli band LOL
Chit chat club ki cheez haiConfused

are choti chit chat forum is a forum in IF there u can make theread and talk with ur frnds 
its just liek a spamming forumTongue
Ohhh!!!!!!Tongue
hume to koi alag forum ki zaroorat nee, aise hi shuru ho jate haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinash079

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Guys...Here is the latest DancingParty

MISHTI TWEETED ( their news person Tongue )

yes guyss barun is leaving on 20th november...viraf patel will come opposite to sanaya...show will end in january...

akash & payal left yesterday...


Wooohooo..!~~~~ DancingDancing

Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

Oh Teri!!!!!!!!!!Shocked yeh to too gud hai ji
Me didnt knew CC ki itnee buri haalat haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50243

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Guess what...
They got that Girl banned in their Forum cause her sopilers were wrong once or twice Shocked. Shocked

Yaar...in pagalon ko kissi ki bhi repect nhi hai...
They bashed zee also Angry

Ek number ki b****** hain saaari ki saari AngryAngry
Never heard the word called respect Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurtiabinash079

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

now that phan girls will sing sab vele kahate sanu ji bas kende rande sanu ji ROFL
hehehe, but yar iss song ki insult na karoo...
Yeh humare grp ka official song haiLOL
..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50243

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by aanappin

Guys...Here is the latest DancingParty

MISHTI TWEETED ( their news person Tongue )

yes guyss barun is leaving on 20th november...viraf patel will come opposite to sanaya...show will end in january...

akash & payal left yesterday...


Wooohooo..!~~~~ DancingDancing

Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

Oh Teri!!!!!!!!!!Shocked yeh to too gud hai ji
Me didnt knew CC ki itnee buri haalat haiLOL


They are not ready to believe her...
uff...In pagalon ka kya hoga LOL
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by abinash079

are max people in IF hate that forum people so with this news there r many dancing posts and allnot only in GF 
but also in chit chat club Wink



Arre...those Chat cluubs people...
Who were in JDJ,,,,Yaad hai..?

Leave it to them...for bajaoing the asli band LOL
Chit chat club ki cheez haiConfused

are choti chit chat forum is a forum in IF there u can make theread and talk with ur frnds 
its just liek a spamming forumTongue
Ohhh!!!!!!Tongue
hume to koi alag forum ki zaroorat nee, aise hi shuru ho jate haiWink

are yahan to ek ghar jane se pehela hi naya ghar create ho jata haiWink
are choti tu bhi jaldi se red ho ja Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Guess what...
They got that Girl banned in their Forum cause her sopilers were wrong once or twice Shocked. Shocked

Yaar...in pagalon ko kissi ki bhi repect nhi hai...
They bashed zee also Angry

Ek number ki b****** hain saaari ki saari AngryAngry
Never heard the word called respect Dead
Chee yarr,... Forum ho toh GHSP jaisaWink
yaha to baat baat pe celebration hota haiLOL
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Guess what...
They got that Girl banned in their Forum cause her sopilers were wrong once or twice Shocked. Shocked

Yaar...in pagalon ko kissi ki bhi repect nhi hai...
They bashed zee also Angry

Ek number ki b****** hain saaari ki saari AngryAngry
Never heard the word called respect Dead

are that's why everyone hates taht forum na 
kisis ko respect nahi 
even the mods of that forum r Angry
shame to call they girls yaar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 114   Views: 63540

cuteteddybear25 114 63540 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Maan and Geet or Dev and Geet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: AyeshaMehmood   Replies: 320   Views: 64686

AyeshaMehmood 320 64686 27 January 2012 at 7:22pm by risaa
News about Geet ending from Geet page

2 3 4

Author: krndr   Replies: 24   Views: 5681

krndr 24 5681 17 December 2011 at 6:42am by kupkakes
Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini

2 3 4

Author: dewdropred   Replies: 25   Views: 7462

dewdropred 25 7462 14 October 2011 at 10:58am by riya27
GEET GEET ALWAYS GEET

Author: ..VeenaGcian..   Replies: 2   Views: 2852

..VeenaGcian.. 2 2852 29 November 2010 at 5:43am by millii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index