Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 123)

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50243

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManeetGurtiMG


feeling so happy*evil me*... They deserve it... Can't blv it, they r still bashing ,cursing 4 lions and sp & supporting BS... They can once blame God but they can never blame BS.. Karo tarif aur sar pe bithao BS ko...


Exactly...
They will blame everyone... But not him...
God can be wrong...But BS...no...NO...no... LOL

we should start worshiping him too...may e we will get something in life ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElienoreMG16anyaa.gurtimaaneetmaahi

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 5566

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Yeh thrread abhi tak zinda haiShocked
Wasss up GuysssEmbarrassed


until they get what they deservers...i mean all their karmas back...LOL
ye thread close nahi hoga...
abhi thread ka aayush(AGE) bahuth strong hai...
itna jaldi thread ko death nahi hoga...LOLLOLROFL

hehehehe, meko to lagta iss thread ka main theme hi KARMAS hai...
Jaha dekho bas karma hi karma chaya haiLOL


ye isliye ki its the 1st word which comes to our mind seeing the situation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
anu yaar pata nahi 
whay they see in that chusa hua aam ROFL
adha dailogue kha jata hai 
bas khali what the bolna ataa haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

Originally posted by 16anyaa.gurti

Yeh thrread abhi tak zinda haiShocked
Wasss up GuysssEmbarrassed


until they get what they deservers...i mean all their karmas back...LOL
ye thread close nahi hoga...
abhi thread ka aayush(AGE) bahuth strong hai...
itna jaldi thread ko death nahi hoga...LOLLOLROFL

hehehehe, meko to lagta iss thread ka main theme hi KARMAS hai...
Jaha dekho bas karma hi karma chaya haiLOL


ye isliye ki its the 1st word which comes to our mind seeing the situation

Hehehehe, jaisee karni waisi bharni Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahi

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by ManeetGurtiMG


feeling so happy*evil me*... They deserve it... Can't blv it, they r still bashing ,cursing 4 lions and sp & supporting BS... They can once blame God but they can never blame BS.. Karo tarif aur sar pe bithao BS ko...


Exactly...
They will blame everyone... But not him...
God can be wrong...But BS...no...NO...no... LOL

we should start worshiping him too...may e we will get something in life ROFL

are unka BS ko wrong mat bol sab galat ho sakte hai but BS nahi 
in  an article there was written taht BS is fed up with TV so he will go to bollywood
bhagwan bachaye use article publisher ko pata nahi murder ka dhamki na ajayee ghar meinROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElienoreMG16anyaa.gurti

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 5465

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

anu yaar pata nahi 
whay they see in that chusa hua aam ROFL
adha dailogue kha jata hai 
bas khali what the bolna ataa haiLOL
Wo sirf WAT THE... isliye bolta hai, kyonki aage ka bolne hi himmat nee hogiLOL
U see, mammi maregi naROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElienoreMGabinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31491

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
anu meet a new girl here i mean choti she is the yongest GF member Embarrassed chal tere ko bhi koi di bulayegaWink she si 15 our aanaya aka chotiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50243

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

anu yaar pata nahi 
whay they see in that chusa hua aam ROFL
adha dailogue kha jata hai 
bas khali what the bolna ataa haiLOL


I dont know...
This is a million dollar question LOL
Itni bhook lagti hai usse...Lagta hai biwi kuch khilati pilati nahi hai...
Iss liye he is like an ice cream stick... ROFLROFLROFL

Arre...What the bhi kahan dhang se bolta hai.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinash079

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 114   Views: 63561

cuteteddybear25 114 63561 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Maan and Geet or Dev and Geet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: AyeshaMehmood   Replies: 320   Views: 64715

AyeshaMehmood 320 64715 27 January 2012 at 7:22pm by risaa
News about Geet ending from Geet page

2 3 4

Author: krndr   Replies: 24   Views: 5690

krndr 24 5690 17 December 2011 at 6:42am by kupkakes
Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini

2 3 4

Author: dewdropred   Replies: 25   Views: 7466

dewdropred 25 7466 14 October 2011 at 10:58am by riya27
GEET GEET ALWAYS GEET

Author: ..VeenaGcian..   Replies: 2   Views: 2854

..VeenaGcian.. 2 2854 29 November 2010 at 5:43am by millii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index