Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 (Page 10)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

Originally posted by aanappin

i think 4 lions are addiceted to GC(maan)..DD(geet)...Angry young maan...attitude wala...buli bali ladki...etc etc...
they know how well aur maaneet/gurthi played...
but for their bad luck it ended...(its not our bad luck guys...we still cherish all those moments...they are still alive in our heart)...
now they are not able come out from that world...LOL
they can't think anything out from this concept...so now creating different CC version...from OUR GHSP

Yes dear...
That is the reason they first created CC and now they created DCC... I mean Double CC LOL
They just can't think beyond Maaneet Embarrassed

DCC...good nameROFL

i think all our jwalamuki which was inside our heart from so many days...months...its coming now outside...
thanks to that fellow who created this thread
LOL

yes but thsi is not jwalamukhi its equal to 5-6 jwalamukhi that was inside our heart now ist coming out AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Arre yaar...Koi victims ko bhi toh bulao...

Unhe bho toh pata chale.. ROFL

Thoda sa mirch masala add ho jayega ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManeetGurtiMG

Originally posted by starnova1894

geet was a real masterpiece compared to ipkknd. we loved maan not only because he was the angry young with attitude, bit of arrogance and anger, but also because he was righteouss and sincerely cared for geet in a real sense

the difference is that we love maan because he made geet stronger, stand for herself at the same time supporting her and later on loved her and gave her a life which was unimaginable for her. he accepted her baby long before knowing that its from his brother. as for asr and khushi, it just about love and hate, taking out a pierced bangle from her wrist or any other kind of caring which makes you love the man as he is taking care of his lady. chemistry comes with a good story making it even stonger. maan geet made loved and respected. each other. their realtionship was beautiful. i still remember the scene where maan asked geet indirectly that he wanted to consummate his wedding. such a step makes it appear even more beautiful. as for arnav, he knew khushi was not prepared but still proceeded.

the show was ruined, chemistry faded a little but maneet relationship continued to become stronger. for me that is chemistry. love was defined as respect,understanding, patience and togetherness. maan and geet was a journey and im glad that it was on starone. the team spirit behind it is far better than that in ipkknd. and lastly, once u guys said that gurmeet was not not educated and did not know how to speak good english, but let me tell you, so far he has been a better actor than barun in many aspects. love him and drashti very much. proud to be fans of such hardworking, dedicated and humble actors. perhaps they are not as popular as barun and sanaya, but the appreciation they have from their fans, dirctors and producers is far greater than that.

like ur post... But don't compare that filthy story*don't mind If I'm rude* with MAAN GEET's divine Love Story...

@ Bold : I love it Hug You nailed it Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanElienoreMGsanu3108Krishna_Sourav

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
aahh ... Guys

Kya kare ... Rofl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan..AnushaGeet..

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
victims wont come anu ... Woh door se hi dekhenge ...lol
Yaha akar kya bolenge ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

Originally posted by lenageorge

Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

anu ... What to do ... Kisi ko bhi angry young man bana keh do pata nahi kaha kaha se fans ban jaate hai.

Arre you remember that gal who was saying we'll make sure the show runs for 4-5 years ... where is she now.
And their awards ... They have won so many awards ab woh awards ka kya fayda ?

Totally agree with u dear.is 4 lions ke sare shows me v vl find an angry young mann as MSK and bubly,sweet ,lively charachter geet.y can't they bring a different character than msk and geet.Whtever they do GURTI is perfect

Gurti = Perfect

nobody can be more perfect that GURTIBlushingBlushing

drashtiMyAnGeLRukhluvMaanmaaneetmaahi..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManeetGurtiMG

Originally posted by starnova1894

geet was a real masterpiece compared to ipkknd. we loved maan not only because he was the angry young with attitude, bit of arrogance and anger, but also because he was righteouss and sincerely cared for geet in a real sense

the difference is that we love maan because he made geet stronger, stand for herself at the same time supporting her and later on loved her and gave her a life which was unimaginable for her. he accepted her baby long before knowing that its from his brother. as for asr and khushi, it just about love and hate, taking out a pierced bangle from her wrist or any other kind of caring which makes you love the man as he is taking care of his lady. chemistry comes with a good story making it even stonger. maan geet made loved and respected. each other. their realtionship was beautiful. i still remember the scene where maan asked geet indirectly that he wanted to consummate his wedding. such a step makes it appear even more beautiful. as for arnav, he knew khushi was not prepared but still proceeded.

the show was ruined, chemistry faded a little but maneet relationship continued to become stronger. for me that is chemistry. love was defined as respect,understanding, patience and togetherness. maan and geet was a journey and im glad that it was on starone. the team spirit behind it is far better than that in ipkknd. and lastly, once u guys said that gurmeet was not not educated and did not know how to speak good english, but let me tell you, so far he has been a better actor than barun in many aspects. love him and drashti very much. proud to be fans of such hardworking, dedicated and humble actors. perhaps they are not as popular as barun and sanaya, but the appreciation they have from their fans, dirctors and producers is far greater than that.

like ur post... But don't compare that filthy story*don't mind If I'm rude* with MAAN GEET's divine Love Story...

yes there is a heaven and hell difference b/w the two Angry
dont want this comparisionAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanElienoreMG..AnushaGeet..

lenageorge IF-Dazzler
lenageorge
lenageorge

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by aanappin

i think 4 lions are addiceted to GC(maan)..DD(geet)...Angry young maan...attitude wala...buli bali ladki...etc etc...
they know how well aur maaneet/gurthi played...
but for their bad luck it ended...(its not our bad luck guys...we still cherish all those moments...they are still alive in our heart)...
now they are not able come out from that world...LOL
they can't think anything out from this concept...so now creating different CC version...from OUR GHSP

Yes dear...
That is the reason they first created CC and now they created DCC... I mean Double CC LOL
They just can't think beyond Maaneet Embarrassed

DCC...good nameROFL

i think all our jwalamuki which was inside our heart from so many days...months...its coming now outside...
thanks to that fellow who created this thread
LOL

yes but thsi is not jwalamukhi its equal to 5-6 jwalamukhi that was inside our heart now ist coming out AngryLOL

haha jwalabhukiClap.agar humare saare jwalamukhit sat mila tho,4 lions vl get explodedAngry

RukhluvMaanmaaneetmaahiabinash079..AnushaGeet..

Go to top