Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

Piya u can write a OS at least on this and it gonna b huge hit on all maaneetians behalf 

i cmpletely agree wid uuu😉
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

Piya u can write a OS at least on this and it gonna b huge hit on all maaneetians behalf 

not a bad idea will try writing a OS par kabhi sochan hia tha ek ek din iss issue par bhi kabhi likhungi 😆 as i always write romantic FFs on Maaneet 
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh..i feel sad when i  look at IPKKND on tv,but when i look on ipkkndians,then i my heart goes ga ga🤣,becoz the way they  had behaved with us when geet had ended and barun sanaya took place of gc and dd.,was so heart broken🥺.when we asked that why ipkknd copy our show scenes they bashed  us😭..when barun sanaya came on top then they bashed us😭.they behaved that bs and si are the first one who rule the forum.and there show will always remain top🤪...but they forgot the fact that ''kabhe jeet to kabhe haar.''😊.ajj IPKKND kei yeh halat dekh kr mujhey dukh ho raha hy but un kei fans ke yeh halat dekh kr bohttt khushe ho rahe.🥳
jyse krne waise brhne.😃.abhe to shurwaat hoe hy bacho..abhe forum kei moderators km hoay hein😛 phir fans km hoon gy 😛phir rank km hoon gy😛.asr ka safaya hony wala hy😛khushe kisi or ky saath.😛isse barun kei liye tum log hamein bash krty thy na dekho kitne prwah ki is nei tum logoon ki kitna silaa dia tumhare mohabbat ka.
  No1 place is not for a fix person'',kabhe koe no1 hota hy to kabhe koe ''or yehe baat ipkkndians bhol gy.😵
and now if qubool hain will show some scenes that are copied from ipkknd and ipkkndians will angry and tears will rolling down their faces ..then mujhey yeh kehny mein boht maza ay ga😉.
''qubool hein is the copy of  a already copied show.''😉
i have no issues with QHians becoz thier attitudes are not like IPKKNDians and i have no problem if they show scenes copy from geet.becoz ab to aadat ho gaye hy ,,ppl always try to copy best things but the fact is No one can beat Maan and Geet in expressions ,in chemistry infact in every thing.👍🏼Maneet are orignal and forever...🤗

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

here come monkey phankha
🤣 🤣

exactly donkey phankha...😆..
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crystalalena

ohh..i feel sad when i  look at IPKKND on tv,but when i look on ipkkndians,then i my heart goes ga ga🤣,becoz the way they  had behaved with us when geet had ended and barun sanaya took place of gc and dd.,was so heart broken🥺.when we asked that why ipkknd copy our show scenes they bashed  us😭..when barun sanaya came on top then they bashed us😭.they behaved that bs and si are the first one who rule the forum.and there show will always remain top🤪...but they forgot the fact that ''kabhe jeet to kabhe haar.''😊.ajj IPKKND kei yeh halat dekh kr mujhey dukh ho raha hy but un kei fans ke yeh halat dekh kr bohttt khushe ho rahe.🥳

jyse krne waise brhne.😃.abhe to shurwaat hoe hy bacho..abhe forum kei moderators km hoay hein😛 phir fans km hoon gy 😛phir rank km hoon gy😛.asr ka safaya hony wala hy😛khushe kisi or ky saath.😛isse barun kei liye tum log hamein bash krty thy na dekho kitne prwah ki is nei tum logoon ki kitna silaa dia tumhare mohabbat ka.
  No1 place is not for a fix person'',kabhe koe no1 hota hy to kabhe koe ''or yehe baat ipkkndians bhol gy.😵
and now if qubool hain will show some scenes that are copied from ipkknd and ipkkndians will angry and tears will rolling down their faces ..then mujhey yeh kehny mein boht maza ay ga😉.
i have no issues with QHians becoz thier attitudes are not like IPKKNDians and i have no problem if they show scenes copy from geet.becoz ab to aadat ho gaye hy ,,ppl always try to copy best things but the fact is No one can beat Maan and Geet in expressions ,in chemistry infact in every thing.👍🏼Maneet are orignal and forever...🤗

so rightly said👏👏
actually maaneet are original n forever
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crystalalena

👏
sheetalahlawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baap re! Itna gussa! Perhaps I am not able to understand all this angst against people and serials because I am not a loyal fan. ( Juttis chappals welcome).
I started reading this thread because the title caught my attention. I didn't know Barun is contemplating leaving the show.
I came to India-forums because of IPKKND. I was very much enchanted by the serial and its lead cast. In my opinion, it was the first time that Indian television has witnessed such natural acting and romance between the lead pair. Barun and Sanaya's chemistry was awesome.

Until... I came across Geet.  I may sound like an idiot, but I  watched Geet only after it had ended. All credit goes to IF where I found Geet. I am not much of a serial person and not particularly fond of Saas- Bahu shadyantras ( that's the reason IPKKND caught my eye). My younger sister in law used to watch and made me watch serials which she liked. That is how I never came across Geet and saw every run of the mill serial that was running on the TV 😭
Anyways, to cut the long story short, when I watched Geet, I felt cheated!! The whole dupatta holding, heroin falling in the arms of the hero every minute, initial office setting, the background music, the eyelocks...every damn thing was copied. The serial which I thought a landmark in TV history was a poor copy of Geet!!!!! I was so disappointed that I simply stopped watching IPKKND. The chemistry between Barun and Sanya is no where near Gurmeet and Drashti. No offence to Arshi fans, I like them both. They are very good actors. But Manneet will rule always.
My sister in law still pushes me, telling me latest episode story, but I am just not interested. After finishing reading all the Maaneet ffs, I have again started visiting IPKKND fan fiction forum, because writers there have written beautiful pieces as well, just like here in Geet forum. But I imgaine Maan and Geet instead of Arnav and Khushi while reading 😃

-Mounika- thumbnail
hey another ipkknd fan feeling sad in quobool hai forum..i know it's correct to pass the things here n there but i felt like sharing this with my friends😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3283819
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sheetalahlawat

Baap re! Itna gussa! Perhaps I am not able to understand all this angst against people and serials because I am not a loyal fan. ( Juttis chappals welcome).

I started reading this thread because the title caught my attention. I didn't know Barun is contemplating leaving the show.
I came to India-forums because of IPKKND. I was very much enchanted by the serial and its lead cast. In my opinion, it was the first time that Indian television has witnessed such natural acting and romance between the lead pair. Barun and Sanaya's chemistry was awesome.

Until... I came across Geet.  I may sound like an idiot, but I  watched Geet only after it had ended. All credit goes to IF where I found Geet. I am not much of a serial person and not particularly fond of Saas- Bahu shadyantras ( that's the reason IPKKND caught my eye). My younger sister in law used to watch and made me watch serials which she liked. That is how I never came across Geet and saw every run of the mill serial that was running on the TV 😭
Anyways, to cut the long story short, when I watched Geet, I felt cheated!! The whole dupatta holding, heroin falling in the arms of the hero every minute, initial office setting, the background music, the eyelocks...every damn thing was copied. The serial which I thought a landmark in TV history was a poor copy of Geet!!!!! I was so disappointed that I simply stopped watching IPKKND. The chemistry between Barun and Sanya is no where near Gurmeet and Drashti. No offence to Arshi fans, I like them both. They are very good actors. But Manneet will rule always.
My sister in law still pushes me, telling me latest episode story, but I am just not interested. After finishing reading all the Maaneet ffs, I have again started visiting IPKKND fan fiction forum, because writers there have written beautiful pieces as well, just like here in Geet forum. But I imgaine Maan and Geet instead of Arnav and Khushi while reading 😃

woah!!!That proves maneet have some magic for sure...!!!I am not a nut case to like them..😆
-Mounika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: palindrome

woah!!!That proves maneet have some magic for sure...!!!I am not a nut case to like them..😆

exactly!!!no one can even imagine to reach them😃