Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by moni6262

agreeed completelyyy
paybck to banta h na yar๐Ÿ˜‰
I AM so much happy today friends..

bcoz...from the starting of the CC show...jwalamuki andar hi thi...can't even say to any one..except to my close friends...

seeing my family friends and some of  my friends watching CC and praising them and their tracks...๐Ÿ˜ก
and when i told wrong about them(CC)..they used to say  u r pagal of geet...so saying this...and blah blah...
mouka hi nahi mila that kulke baath karne ka...๐Ÿ˜†

OMG!!!so much comments and i am tired of reading all comments...and happy too..

Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

ji kyun??๐Ÿ˜ฒitna izzat muje ajeeb lag raha hai call me tum..if u are elder than me u can call me kiddo as many calls me the same๐Ÿ˜ณor mona
nhi yar... bt i'm sure she is not elder den u๐Ÿ˜‰
kyun choti
Originally posted by lenageorge

347 comments and 4866 Within minutes.i love the way all gurtians came over here and voicing together.saare bichede behenem ek ho gayi.sare gurtians,gcians,ddians pvians,mbians ek hogayi.i love this .this is wht a family calld.Love u a lot.ghsp forum in an such a happy mood.A big hug ๐Ÿค—to all mi dear friends.Dekho dekho gurti bhi khush ho gayi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿค—

nhi yar... bt i'm sure she is not elder den u๐Ÿ˜‰
kyun choti

u can call me mona๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lenageorge

347 comments and 4866 Within minutes.i love the way all gurtians came over here and voicing together.saare bichede behenem ek ho gayi.sare gurtians,gcians,ddians pvians,mbians ek hogayi.i love this .this is wht a family calld.Love u a lot.ghsp forum in an such a happy mood.A big hug ๐Ÿค—to all mi dear friends.Dekho dekho gurti bhi khush ho gayi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

we maneetians/ gurtians rocks๐Ÿ‘
chalo BM this... will read at night to ROFL till SLEEP! gosh...

hose move on'ers... ab Qubool hai main move on ho jao... ek saal baad phir washi cycle hoga! History repeats... and am SIMPLY HAPPY! matlab fultoo HAPPY! 

we have GurTi / MaanEet to chersish who gave us this world! thanks :) 

actually yar,
geet forum hs always been awesome
my day doesn't seem to be cmplete widout cming here
thanks to each n every one๐Ÿค—
Ohh!!! Mujhse zyaada who will know how my these two weeks went without loggin in to IF... I was literally tadping there like fish without water๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

I AM so much happy today friends..

bcoz...from the starting of the CC show...jwalamuki andar hi thi...can't even say to any one..except to my close friends...

seeing my family friends and some of  my friends watching CC and praising them and their tracks...๐Ÿ˜ก
and when i told wrong about them(CC)..they used to say  u r pagal of geet...so saying this...and blah blah...
mouka hi nahi mila that kulke baath karne ka...๐Ÿ˜†

OMG!!!so much comments and i am tired of reading all comments...and happy too..

koi nahi hum hai na dear u can share anything with us our ghsp family๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by sundasnaz

ok,,i completed all recent comments..๐Ÿ˜†
when i first watched promos of ipkknd,,i shocked to see that,,and i said"ye tu GHSp ki copy lg raha hy"
next i saw some scenes of this serial,,then i was angry to see that maneet characters copied..๐Ÿ˜ก..i was much angry to see asr character,,bcoz barun is more bad actor then sanaya,and angry young man character did not suit his face...
jb wo guss krta hy tu aisy lgta hy k 2 year k baby ko gussa aya hy..

bt what i can say about Maan "his powerful voice,,his style,,his hands(ya i like Gc hands)his care for geet are all just mindblowing... 

and Geet is not mind less like khusi,she has different work to do ,not make jallebiz all the day..

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ