Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aanappin

I think the first word ALL CCIANS were taught was

B FOR BASHING,... 😕

They bash everyone and they have a problem with everything ...Their forum should be named as

" IN BASHING KE FOLLOWERS KO KYA NAAM DOON " 😆

🤣👏
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Tell them u r wrong, SaRun need to be in Hollywood... Brainless ppl... I would say it in face, let ur actors join acting classes before comparing them with anyone... Even Nakul in Geet act better than SaRun...

Nakul??? Bechara hum tumhe kabhi bhul nahi sakate Nakul...🤣
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
now they r celebrating that they crossed 8000 pages in IF i mean come on yaar that forum mods dont close any topics and more that 10 same topics r made 

and i think more than half of GF pages were removed in name of cleaning that forum is becoming slow 😡
abinash079 thumbnail

Tell them u r wrong, SaRun need to be in Hollywood... Brainless ppl... I would say it in face, let ur actors join acting classes before comparing them with anyone... Even Nakul in Geet act better than SaRun...

omg nakul 🤣
abinash079 thumbnail

They are doing other shows, How to bring them together?... They can't as of now...

i dont care about their individual show as i dont watch it i will watch theie show when it will be together 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ abi they make me rofl all the time with their posts,,
do u remember that expression posts,, i found every pic similar but the TM gave so many names to one single expression!!
ek that tiger was hilarious!!

abinash079 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonaLovesMaan

yeah na😡😭
we are dying to see them back on tv..yar me missing those days when i used to kill the clock with my looks n waiting for 9:30 to stuck😭

same yaar 
i think industry people fear that if gurti be again back then bechare alag shows ki watt lag jayegi na no one will be interested in any other show😉
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: abinash079

now they r celebrating that they crossed 8000 pages in IF i mean come on yaar that forum mods dont close any topics and more that 10 same topics r made 

and i think more than half of GF pages were removed in name of cleaning that forum is becoming slow 😡

Why u give so much attention to that kachchra forum which has bad reputation? At least Geet forum is not like that forum which used the worst language ever...

More 3/4 of their topics are only abusing and disgusting, I am proud being part of Geet forum...

abinash079 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

@ abi they make me rofl all the time with their posts,,
do u remember that expression posts,, i found every pic similar but the TM gave so many names to one single expression!!
ek that tiger was hilarious!!

i remember meenu 
bobby di gave perfect situation name it was like he wants to urgently goe to loo in every pic🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: abinash079

i dont care about their individual show as i dont watch it i will watch theie show when it will be together 

I watch both Madhubala and Punar Vivah, as I love them as individual actors a lots, thought surely as a jodi mostly, but they are brilliant actors, unlike some wanna be...