😆
best title n apt title👏

👏

Thanks Dear 😳
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mymagic13

me too wanna know!! gosh am missing so much of news!!

meenu its nothing re some article regarding fanz came na i was talking about that 
dont think much
starnova1894 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

To be angry or to abuse are two different things...

Geet's fans never abused, they complained and being angry, this is natural and not wrong, but IPKKND's fans use the most pathetic language... I am glad to see that Geet fans having manners... These IPKKND fans are so ungrateful and without manners, they abused me left and right and I was the first one who told them that their so called favorite Barun is leaving and I was not wrong...

oh that was u they were prasing the other day...well even i became a stalker for a while and went to their forum. someone posted that they should have believed zee news for giving that information but instead thay bashed her. ya i agree that geet fans were sane enough not to disgrace gul to such an extent. we were angry and we said bad things...but yesterday what ipkknd fans said to her was more than horrible. to add to that, when barun said that he owes his success to gul, they all stated to chant praises fro her. they seem to be celebrity indexed. what barun finds rite is correct, and what he say wrong is wrong.  i guess all the bad things they said to you have been taken care of!!
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for posting this, no matter what, GurTi has the magic, which can never be match...

Ma Pleasure Zee there is no chance that i will let people bash my GHSP n Maaneet😉
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

If they don't have anyone to bash they would have sleepless nights... Disgusting forum and manners ppl in IPKKND forum 🤢, they made like 100 topics there about me, bashing me left n right and even went to personal level, What u call such ppl? Mannerless is a small word for such ppl 🤢

abinash079 thumbnail

Both GurTi are brilliant actors and have magical chemistry, the love story worked coz of their acting, which is natural, they have strong presence on-screen, on IPKKND since day one I see zero chemistry and overreacting as per on leads on IPKKND... I don't care If they bash me, but it's the truth... Only Abhaas who can act in that show and on 2nd position Daljeet... The TRPs raised there only coz of Abhaas's acting...

yes zee in thir show only that person could act else everone were i cant say wha were they 
in geet every single person was beyind perfect be it GURTI or Nt or parneet 
avhinab was week link but he was well covered by CV

Originally posted by: starnova1894

oh that was u they were prasing the other day...well even i became a stalker for a while and went to their forum. someone posted that they should have believed zee news for giving that information but instead thay bashed her. ya i agree that geet fans were sane enough not to disgrace gul to such an extent. we were angry and we said bad things...but yesterday what ipkknd fans said to her was more than horrible. to add to that, when barun said that he owes his success to gul, they all stated to chant praises fro her. they seem to be celebrity indexed. what barun finds rite is correct, and what he say wrong is wrong.  i guess all the bad things they said to you have been taken care of!!

Their forum and even mods support them, when they abused me, the mods didn't done anything at all, I don't need any topic from them, they r disgusting and dirty minded ppl 🤢, they make topics and keep on bashing, jealous ppl...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abinash079

are zee its nothing yaar all that article came na hwre fanzz were blamed only that nothing more 
dont think much about this

Fans blamed on what? I am confused... 😕

abinash079 thumbnail

If they don't have anyone to bash they would have sleepless nights... Disgusting forum and manners ppl in IPKKND forum 🤢, they made like 100 topics there about me, bashing me left n right and even went to personal level, What u call such ppl? Mannerless is a small word for such ppl 🤢

its nothing new for the people of that forum to go to personal level of others 
they have done it countless time once they said it to me in ranking thread when i just said ki gurti r king and queen of expressin they bashed me saying u dont have eyes to watch u cant judge a show this shows that u r an blind person 

something more also they had said but i forgot coz i dont want anything to remember about them😡
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starnova1894

actually  i thought about the number of views that arshi video got on u tube compared to maneet. they had a greater reach being on starplus and thus attracted more viewers. thats why i sadi they are probably more popular. even bbc treats barun as the the biggest soap star. thats why i said that. im sry...i didnot want to hurt anyone...i know im a  newbie but i do not wish to create any fight. 

Don't feel sorry dear.it'k .