Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

may be I am sounding rude but I can't lie that YES I felt immense pleasure to see u ppl in pain .. d same pain we have gone through .. u den mocked us saying move on with IPK now we are advising u move on with Qabool Hai.. hows it?? 

PS: I am sorry .. don't wanna hurt u but I have said what I felt .. we have not forgotten how Gul has ditched us for ur show .. now its ur time .. 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starnova1894

actually  i thought about the number of views that arshi video got on u tube compared to maneet. they had a greater reach being on starplus and thus attracted more viewers. thats why i sadi they are probably more popular. even bbc treats barun as the the biggest soap star. thats why i said that. im sry...i didnot want to hurt anyone...i know im a  newbie but i do not wish to create any fight. 

coming to views of youtube it can be increased by watching the video everything by same person 
for geet one epiosode doesnt have only one 1video it has nearly 10-15 videos from different uploadesr and all have average 10 k views so taht makes 1.5 lakhs views for a episode 

and coming to popularity insiit of being in SO geet crossed everything won GA best jodi award when till that date noone was nominated from SO

teh fact iss GURTi r way more popular than IPK leads 
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abinash079

shanti to tab milegi jab wapis GURTI saath mein ayengy tab wo bada kantaap hoga 4C key chere pey😑

abi thodi shanti mili hai na...usse kaam chalana padega..until we get our divine couples back...😳

We are really proud that we got MAANEET...
they are ..and is ...and will be the best forever..
and in offscreen also they never showed attitude...they were so sweet...and not a statement from them was like andar kuch aur bahar aur kuch...they were the bestest ...

and i am not telling this bcoz i am a manneet/gurthi fan...
ITS THE FACT...and if any one one disagress this...i am sure that they will come to know in future...and will make post "that i was wrong then"πŸ˜†

Edited by maaneetmaahi - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanappin

Mods toh aaj kal kam hi hote hain yahan...
So enjoy it as long as you can 😳

are pata nahi kaun dukhi atama pm karde mods koπŸ˜†
starnova1894 thumbnail

Yes IPK had a better reach for being on SP...
Got more awards for being on SP...
Their videos have views as people follow them outside india..
Your post says it all that u meant no harm...

Hey...Its okay...No harm meant... 😊

thanks for understanding...im glad that i opened an account again. geet forum was so much fun those days when it was on air. im sad that i closed the other account and many frinds i had then now no longer know me. my exams are over now...now im gonna read all maneet ff i missed this whole year and i guess u guys still have lots of fun on GF. as soon as i entered again, ipkknd started going downhill. i know its rude but happy to see that. i still remember my state last year when geet was ending and how they bashed us. now its their turn. as far as awards are concerned, maneet got gold award and were the first jodi to receive it on star one. otherwise i dont really care. 

abinash079 thumbnail

Yeah Sure...
Zaroor kar diyo πŸ˜†πŸ€£

will do it for sure anu 
but want some more peopel as mass mail will be required n a🀣

Originally posted by: abinash079

@hima di perfect points

</div>
<div>yes i was glad that endemol took over geet from 4C
otherwise what they would have done only they know but still our leads and crew were gem of a person
they stuk with the show coz of their fanz and for each other
and yes sandeep sir is to be given a lot of credit coz during the end he managed everything perfect

Really? I never knew Endemol took over Geet from 4 Chuhas. When did they do this?? May be in the last 2 months of Geet. No wonder last two months of Geet was the same Geet show which was from the beginning, but I can't forgive 4 chuhas of what they did to Geet show from March 2011- SEP 2011
Now they say, the comedy dragged episodes were shown because of no story. WTH!!! What about Maan's past?? What about Maan's memory? What about Geet's parents?? What about Maan's third brown, Vicky? ? They never showed this and still we don't know about these left tracks. They could've shown these important tracks which all viewers wanted to know and see, but instead they brought comedy saying no story was left!! -.-
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for understanding...im glad that i opened an account again. geet forum was so much fun those days when it was on air. im sad that i closed the other account and many frinds i had then now no longer know me. my exams are over now...now im gonna read all maneet ff i missed this whole year and i guess u guys still have lots of fun on GF. as soon as i entered again, ipkknd started going downhill. i know its rude but happy to see that. i still remember my state last year when geet was ending and how they bashed us. now its their turn. as far as awards are concerned, maneet got gold award and were the first jodi to receive it on star one. otherwise i dont really care. 

Welcome back to Geet forum... 😊
Yes...there is a lot of activity here...still 😳 The FF's are still on.. So You have some good stuff to catch upto..
We don't need awards to praise ourselves...
We are happy with our popularity without those awards and stupid trp''s...

Right..? 😊
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetmaahi

abi thodi shanti mili hai na...usse kaam chalana padega..until we get our divine couples back...😳

We are really proud that we got MAANEET...
they are ..and is ...and will be the best forever..
and in offscreen also they never showed attitude...they were so sweet...and not a statement from them was like andar kuch aur bahar aur kuch...they were the bestest ...

and i am not telling this bcoz i am a manneet/gurthi fan...
ITS THE FACT...and if any one one disagress this...i am sure that they will come to know in future...and will make post "that i was wrong then"πŸ˜†

are noonne can be liek gURTI 
the people who have gone to met them in set know how r they 
they r not even a bit proud about their popularity they always tell that its all due to fanz 
they always love their fanz 

in offscreen to they were πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
abinash079 thumbnail

yes we hav really lots of fun in GF ist still very much active by all the fantastic and mindblowing writers and also soem with their creation and all😳