Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 - Page 11

lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blahblah26

Big fan of both shows so just saying please bash the fans as much as you want to (they deserve it) but please don't say anything about Sanaya aur Barun aur IPKKND!

Bashing vl not happen only one side dear.we r not mahatmas to bear all the bashings of gurti .We also r human beings & hv the right to express just as sarunians,now  iranianians and sobtiansπŸ˜†
Edited by lenageorge - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: abinash079

are dear dont worry QH will also be same they will make it awesome till the time 4C get a new baby in either colors or sony then QH will also be of thsi fate 
they r doing it from start 
seems liek GUL is responsibel for population har sal ek naya bachaπŸ˜›

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
omg u r so funny..the line in boldROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1.Gul Ko best BABY producer ka award milna chaihye πŸ€£πŸ€£
2. Second award for the fastest baby producer... 🀣🀣

Actually usse toh Padma Bhushan milna chahiye...

for

" BEING THE MOST CONSISTENT BABY MAKER " 🀣🀣
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: aanappin

Why..?
Do only they have the right to bash other actors..?

When they bashed Gc and Dd...right...left and center...

Y cant we..? πŸ˜•

yes  today No restriction pls..

After ages, we got this golden oppertunity 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Craziest_MG thumbnail
anu unhone kaha humari bajayi ...?? Woh khud ke prep kar rahe the ...lol
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aanappin

Yeah yeah...
Khud ki tareeef karna toh...is their janam ka adikaar...

Ab show khatam ho gaya...
Awards to nahi bache...

Toh IF hi bacha hai...humnein yeh kiya...Hamare paas woh hai...

Yap...yap...yap πŸ˜†

sahi kaha agar kuch kaha suni hui to will say our leads r in top in IF adn we have 8000 pages in IF as if its a big thing even GF people can do it just open thread every minute annd make it hot again open new thread twaht's a big del in that 
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because Geet forum is much better than IPKKND forum.! I don't even go there now the people are such monsters. And it's not the actors fault that they have such fans. Barun is overworked that's why he's taking a break/leaving.

Please don't compare our forum to them.. 😊
We dont openly mock people...
Yes they are mosters blinded by a person called Barun Sobti...
They cant see par Him

Please...Barun is not the only working Guy in the industry...every one is working and many of them are over worked...that doesnt mean u abandon the show in which ur the " LEAD " for heaves sake,,,

I am really not interested in talking about him and sanaya...

I hate them because of their fans...the fans have forced me to hate them
abinash079 thumbnail

Big fan of both shows so just saying please bash the fans as much as you want to (they deserve it) but please don't say anything about Sanaya aur Barun aur IPKKND!

wasie what's wrong if anyone bashes them as IPK fanz bashed GC and DD countless times 
why can we 
abinash079 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

am enjoying it so much

Dusron ki bajane main kitna maza ata hai ...rofl

sahi kaha dusron ki bajane mein maza ata hai πŸ˜‰
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: piya-

I some how wish to sing an old song right now 

"JAISI KARNI WAISI BHARNI JAISI KARNI WAISI BHARNI"

U know what for a brief second I did feel bad for IPK fans but then I am happy that der se hi sahi you'll got what you'll deserved 

We are die hard fans of Maaneet and we were and are with them even today πŸ‘πŸΌ 
When our serial was going through the same phase the fans of IPK were bashing us and our beloved serial 
Can u just explain to me why didn't u realize our feelings that time? U were having fun when we were going through the emotional turmoil 
Today it is our turn I don't feel pity for you'll as u were the same guys who made a mockery of our sentiments now I want to sit behind and laugh at your pathetic condition 

IPK is and will always be a COPY CAT serial of our divine Maaneet story GHSP and be ready I bet my neck QH will be the copycat serial of IPK 

You'll will b shattered to the core on seeing the scenes where even in your wildest imagination you'll could picturize only your ARSHI getting molded in a fantastic way on another couple and the best part will b you'll would remain helpless and this is what u guys deserve 

IPK copied all the divine scenes of our beloved GHSP and the hurt and pain we maaneetians had to go through has still left a scar in our hearts MAZA TOHTAB AAYEGA JAB AAP LOGH ISS DARD SE GUZROGE

Infact the character of the leads ASR was an exact replica of our might MSK and the character of Khushi was and is a copy of our Swet and bubbly Geet ...I can nvr forgive the PH for this 

Aur waise bhi ab ye realization ka kya fayda I am happy to see your pain I know I am rude but the bashing that IPK fans did on Geet forum and all the articles related to Gurti when our show was ending was heart breaking and i can never forgive you'll for this😑

Atleast Geet had a proper end and the leads were a part of the story till the last episode infact I still remember the last words that Maaneet spoke "JAB TAK YE DUNIYA HOGI MAAN GEET KI KAHANI PURI KAYINAAT YAAD KAREGI...HAR DHADAKTE DIL MEIN MAAN AUR GEET BASENGE AUR SAB YAHI KAHENGE KE PYAR HO TOH MAAN AUR GEET KI TARAH HO..."😳

We got a divine end to a divine love story and it was a new beginning for all of us as still all the loyal Maaneetians are standing together even today to keep Maaneet alive in our daily life forever 

and all those who called Gurti unprofessional I guess now it is time to clear the mirror to see where and in which forum does the word UNPROFESSIONAL fits perfectly

CENT percent agree with u...