Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lenageorge

Totally agree with u dear.is 4 lions ke sare shows me v vl find an angry young mann as MSK and bubly,sweet ,lively charachter geet.y can't they bring a different character than msk and geet.Whtever they do GURTI is perfect

Gurti = Perfect
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starnova1894

geet was a real masterpiece compared to ipkknd. we loved maan not only because he was the angry young with attitude, bit of arrogance and anger, but also because he was righteouss and sincerely cared for geet in a real sense

the difference is that we love maan because he made geet stronger, stand for herself at the same time supporting her and later on loved her and gave her a life which was unimaginable for her. he accepted her baby long before knowing that its from his brother. as for asr and khushi, it just about love and hate, taking out a pierced bangle from her wrist or any other kind of caring which makes you love the man as he is taking care of his lady. chemistry comes with a good story making it even stonger. maan geet made loved and respected. each other. their realtionship was beautiful. i still remember the scene where maan asked geet indirectly that he wanted to consummate his wedding. such a step makes it appear even more beautiful. as for arnav, he knew khushi was not prepared but still proceeded.

the show was ruined, chemistry faded a little but maneet relationship continued to become stronger. for me that is chemistry. love was defined as respect,understanding, patience and togetherness. maan and geet was a journey and im glad that it was on starone. the team spirit behind it is far better than that in ipkknd. and lastly, once u guys said that gurmeet was not not educated and did not know how to speak good english, but let me tell you, so far he has been a better actor than barun in many aspects. love him and drashti very much. proud to be fans of such hardworking, dedicated and humble actors. perhaps they are not as popular as barun and sanaya, but the appreciation they have from their fans, dirctors and producers is far greater than that.

like ur post... But don't compare that filthy story*don't mind If I'm rude* with MAAN GEET's divine Love Story...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maaneetmaahi

DCC...good name🤣

i think all our jwalamuki which was inside our heart from so many days...months...its coming now outside...
thanks to that fellow who created this thread
😆

yes but thsi is not jwalamukhi its equal to 5-6 jwalamukhi that was inside our heart now ist coming out 😡😆

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arre yaar...Koi victims ko bhi toh bulao...

Unhe bho toh pata chale.. 🤣

Thoda sa mirch masala add ho jayega 🤣
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ManeetGurtiMG

like ur post... But don't compare that filthy story*don't mind If I'm rude* with MAAN GEET's divine Love Story...

@ Bold : I love it 🤗 You nailed it 👏
Craziest_MG thumbnail
aahh ... Guys

Kya kare ... Rofl
Craziest_MG thumbnail
victims wont come anu ... Woh door se hi dekhenge ...lol
Yaha akar kya bolenge ?
abinash079 thumbnail

nobody can be more perfect that GURTI☺️☺️
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManeetGurtiMG

yes there is a heaven and hell difference b/w the two 😡
dont want this comparision😡
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abinash079

yes but thsi is not jwalamukhi its equal to 5-6 jwalamukhi that was inside our heart now ist coming out 😡😆

haha jwalabhuki👏.agar humare saare jwalamukhit sat mila tho,4 lions vl get exploded😡