Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanjanaarshi

For the first time, I can genuinely sympathise wth Geet fans and understand their plight as well as their anger towards IPKKND like we ppl have with Qubool hai :(

I never believed what you said about 4 lions before and bashed some of the posts too, but trust me, right now I feel like a fool for not trusting you guys.
Ok dont wanna be rude bt its the KARMA biting back u guys!!!

Nobody cant escape the effect of Karma (deed) they have doneπŸ˜†

And Gul will also get her bit. Dont worry..

Maaneet Forever..CheersπŸ‘
anu ... Lol

Main bhi ...i was dying for this day
And start ho gayi ...but now many wont come coz humara reaction hi aisa tha.
i think 4 lions are addiceted to GC(maan)..DD(geet)...Angry young maan...attitude wala...buli bali ladki...etc etc...
they know how well aur maaneet/gurthi played...
but for their bad luck it ended...(its not our bad luck guys...we still cherish all those moments...they are still alive in our heart)...
now they are not able come out from that world...πŸ˜†
they can't think anything out from this concept...so now creating different CC version...from OUR GHSP

Edited by maaneetmaahi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

anu ... Lol

Main bhi ...i was dying for this day
And start ho gayi ...but now many wont come coz humara reaction hi aisa tha.

Hehe...I get it πŸ˜†
Arre...still we can take out our bhadaas na..? 🀣
Full on nikaal le.. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by aanappin

Sorry to Say...
But we don't feel any pity for you Guys... I don't mean you as a person...I appreciate ur effort of openly saying this in the forum... 😊
I feel IPK fans deserve this.. The attitude of all IPK fans towards Geet fans was absolutely disgusting when Geet ended...
You guys mocked and bashed us in every way humanly possible...
You guys... termed our stars with words like unprofessional... You called them useless and what not..
IPK fans said the show ended because of our stars...Who were loyal to the show till the end...
We tried to warn you guys ahead if time..But what were we termed as " LOONIES "
We were insulted time and again by the IPK fans...who justified them selves by saying " we were jealous of their show " Bah..!! πŸ˜†
You guys exist because our show existed...
Otherwise the Gul Khan you worshiped for 1 year would not have found her new Baby IPK...
She took Geet fans for a toll and made our show worthless just for her new Baby...
She is doing the same now...

So bear with it as we did...
Coming to ur fans... I remember IPK fans called Gurmeet and Drashti unprofessional...Now is when Its visible who is unprofessional... Your so called " Superstar " Barun Sobti has decided to leave the show... Why.? Cause he is tired..
So Let me guess..He is the only one working right..? What are the rest of the people in the industry doing..? Sleeping on the sets..? πŸ˜•

But whatever... The last thing I care is about ur SaRun ...

You guys deserve all of this..for openly mocking Geet fans... despite us warning you...

And I am glad our story atleast got a decent ending.. But Looks like your popularity has finally ditched you...Cause SP doesn't seem to be interested in ending ur show... And ur lead is leaving...
So all I can say is Best of luck to you guys...
To see ur Show going down the drain in front of ur own eyes...
And finally suffering for treating Gul Khan as a god... 🀒

awsome love you post loadsss u write everything here what i feel now thankx πŸ‘
geet was a real masterpiece compared to ipkknd. we loved maan not only because he was the angry young with attitude, bit of arrogance and anger, but also because he was righteouss and sincerely cared for geet in a real sense

the difference is that we love maan because he made geet stronger, stand for herself at the same time supporting her and later on loved her and gave her a life which was unimaginable for her. he accepted her baby long before knowing that its from his brother. as  for asr and khushi, it just about love and hate, taking out a pierced bangle from her wrist or any other kind of caring which makes you love the man as he is taking care of his lady. chemistry comes with a good story making it even stonger. maan geet made loved and respected. each other. their realtionship was beautiful. i still remember the scene where maan asked geet indirectly that he wanted to consummate his wedding. such a step makes it appear even more beautiful.  as for arnav, he knew khushi was not prepared but still proceeded. 

the show was ruined, chemistry faded a little but maneet relationship continued to become stronger. for me that is chemistry. love was defined as respect, understanding, patience and togetherness. maan and geet was a journey and im glad that it was on starone. the team spirit behind it is far better than that in ipkknd. and lastly, once u guys said that gurmeet was not not educated and did not know how to speak good english, but let me tell you, so far he has been a better actor than barun in many aspects. love him and drashti very much. proud to be fans of such hardworking, dedicated and humble actors. perhaps they are not as popular as barun and  sanaya, but the appreciation they have from their fans, dirctors and producers is far greater than that.
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

i think 4 lions are addiceted to GC(maan)..DD(geet)...Angry young maan...attitude wala...buli bali ladki...etc etc...
they know how well aur maaneet/gurthi played...
but for their bad luck it ended...(its not our bad luck guys...we still cherish all those moments...they are still alive in our heart)...
now they are not able come out from that world...πŸ˜†
they can't think anything out from this concept...so now creating different CC version...from OUR GHSP

Yes dear...
That is the reason they first created CC and now they created DCC... I mean Double CC πŸ˜†
They just can't think beyond Maaneet 😳
Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

awsome love you post loadsss u write everything here what i feel now thankx πŸ‘

Agree with ur each and every word...πŸ‘
nikaling anu ... Nikaling ... Poori ki poori bhadaas ...lol
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

Lo abb hai advertising thread bann gaya...
😑[/QUOTE]

My intentions was not about promoting . I am sorry .