Hitler Didi

Indira/Zara and Rishi used Shweta (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Shweta cheated her herself because ever since from the beginning shweta knew that Rishi loved Indira n nobody could replace her in his life not even shweta but still she got married to him in hope to get rishi. When shweta decided to keep indu in her womb she said I will leave after the baby is born and it's her way to reform her mistake for not telling rishi about indira's illness so what happened to shweta after. She didn't fulfilled her promise n she got selfish because she gave birth to indu n wanted to keep her. I understand her feelings as a mother but when she tried to win over rishi too she lost all the respect from me. So its her fault to run after rishi after knowing the reality of rishi loves indira plus she destroyed her friendship with rishi as well.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 11 November 2012 at 9:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchernutan7-Paulomi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira/Zara and Rishi used Shweta (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top