Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
         Today episode we witnessed confession of Rishi and Zara.Both confessed their love without thinking about their respective life patners.Atleast they didnot feel guilty for doing bcoz they are still in the old relationships and not single.Leaving all this, now Zara beleives she is Indira without any solid proof.She wanted to get back to rishi life and want Indu.
      From Zara POV,she has no happy married life with MK so she want to get to Rishi as he lovers her and beleives her to be his wife .But why is she not thinking about finding truth of herself and Shweta?.Rishi doesnot love shweta so he is not concerned for her.
   Being a woman Zara must be concerned that she is spoiling Shweta's married life .if Zara is Indira then I must say that Indira used Shweta .She wanted Rishi and shweta marrige,took promises from shweta and now after she is ok with her life she want back rishi again.
  I lost love n respect for Zara for her behaviour.And tommorow if they show zara as indira and Indira want back rishi again after the whole drama  created during BT track ,I will lose respect for Indira also.
  Rishi could have taken Indu after delivery and let shweta go her way.but he didnot do that.He could have raised his kid alone.He could have took care of SN in Indira's absence.But he left all responsibility of SN and Indu on shoulders of Shweta.he took lot of advantage of her just bcoz shweta never say a word to him as she loves him so much.Indira seeing shweta love for rishi and thinking of rishi happiness she took advantage of shweta.And today seeing Rishi-Shweta married life Zara is taking advantage of shweta.
   Cv's and Ph if they are visiting the forums and reading viewers opnions,then I request only one thing.Justice must be done to shweta.Why I demand justice is ,its shweta who suffered alot bcoz of SN family,Rishi behaviour and now suffering bcoz of Zara.Rishi in these 8 years he was in his own world .zara she has her work and all.
       I am nt against rishi-indira or rishi-zara.Ur story is what many viwers are not liking.This is not the way to show relationships. The story u are showing is not proper.U are encouraging extra marital affair in the name of love.
  So in future if u turn Zara as Indira or not see tht Shweta has some justice.

Edited by ramya567 - 09 November 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1kaustavclustersofstarriyakhaniSakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira/Zara and Rishi used Shweta" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
change the title to Rishi and Indira played with Shweta's life Angry

that will be appropriate LOL

Edit:

Oops sorry now i realized i wrote Indira instead of Zara...

I want to say Rishi and Zara played with Shweta's life Embarrassed

Edited by preethimadhavg - 09 November 2012 at 11:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
oh please no one played with anyone's life. Even if zara is indira, she doesn't remember anything. Why to blame her? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherratibob007RaleighbcatParm.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

Today episode we witnessed confession of Rishi and Zara.Both confessed their love without thinking about their respective life patners.Atleast they didnot feel guilty for doing bcoz they are still in the old relationships and not single.Leaving all this, now Zara beleives she is Indira without any solid proof.She wanted to get back to rishi life and want Indu.
      From Zara POV,she has no happy married life with MK so she want to get to Rishi as he lovers her and beleives her to be his wife .But why is she not thinking about finding truth of herself and Shweta?.Rishi doesnot love shweta so he is not concerned for her.
   Being a woman Zara must be concerned that she is spoiling Shweta's married life .if Zara is Indira then I must say that Indira used Shweta .She wanted Rishi and shweta marrige,took promises from shweta and now after she is ok with her life she want back rishi again.
  I lost love n respect for Zara for her behaviour.And tommorow if they show zara as indira and Indira want back rishi again after the whole drama  created during BT track ,I will lose respect for Indira also.
  Rishi could have taken Indu after delivery and let shweta go her way.but he didnot do that.He could have raised his kid alone.He could have took care of SN in Indira's absence.But he left all responsibility of SN and Indu on shoulders of Shweta.he took lot of advantage of her just bcoz shweta never say a word to him as she loves him so much.Indira seeing shweta love for rishi and thinking of rishi happiness she took advantage of shweta.And today seeing Rishi-Shweta married life Zara is taking advantage of shweta.
   Cv's and Ph if they are visiting the forums and reading viewers opnions,then I request only one thing.Justice must be done to shweta.Why I demand justice is ,its shweta who suffered alot bcoz of SN family,Rishi behaviour and now suffering bcoz of Zara.Rishi in these 8 years he was in his own world .zara she has her work and all.
       I am nt against rishi-indira or rishi-zara.Ur story is what many viwers are not liking.This is not the way to show relationships. The story u are showing is not proper.U are encouraging extra marital affair in the name of love.

just leave it ramya.

cvs will never do justice to swetha character.

i hope cvs end aasiya role immediately rather than turning her negative.

swetha's sacrifice never been acknowledged by  some ungrateful leads of show.

cvs miserably failed to give justice to swetha and i have no hope in future to from cvs.

Edited by 100raj - 09 November 2012 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1-RS-iSakshi

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

@bold . this what itching my mind . I have given feedback to z tv hitler didi many time not to bring sweta in rishi's life. no triangles. If rishi would have brought  up Indu  alone . this would be best Idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcher

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I really want indu and shweta move on their new life. Then definitely CVS show new beginning of  RISHI and ZARA love life 

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
You're kidding right? Shweta knew/ knows that Indu is not hers, there's a major gap in the action because Zara apparently had something happen 8 years ago that she doesn't remember. The fact that MK gave Rishi the blood sample calls into question who's blood was it.
Shweta the doctor married Rishi knowing he loved his wife and carried indira's baby hoping to replace her. That she might have just as easily had a hand in the out come of the DNA test would not be all that surprising. Seems to me Shweta cheated herself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitonlyratibob007ShivuNozzieMiss.Colorfull

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

oh please no one played with anyone's life. Even if zara is indira, she doesn't remember anything. Why to blame her? Confused

She doesnot remember anything it doesnot mean zara will love a married man and try to win Indu heart and separate him from his wife.Does Zara dnt have any guilty for dng this to shweta?After all waht wrng shweta has done to Zara?Being woman ,Zara spoiling another woman's life is really Angry.
She is a police officer who should not encourage such type of illegal affairs and Zara is herself in a illegal affair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top