India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Its all Over

redpetals123 Goldie
redpetals123
redpetals123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
So its all over, inspite of so many negotiations, bashing, petition, requests, emails etc etc.Cry

He is going and the show is ending, really its sad i love barun and i respect his decision of taking a break lekin kya kuch nahi ho sakta i dont want the show to end this is the only serial which i watch on televsion and during weekends i watch all old scenes and episodes of ipk.Confused

We r ok with it barun that u r taking a break but please starplus can u start a new serial with barun and sanaya as lead im so used to watching them.Dead

I know kuch din hum baat karenge unhe yaad karenge will be sad and then everything will be normal sab bhul jayenge thats life thats the truth.Unhappy

But still im feeling so bad iss pyaar ko going to finish i cant beleive.Cry

Anyways all well that ends well.

Please guys a huge round of applause for all the characters right from nani to hariprakash for all their efforts to entertain us.Clap

special thanks to NK and buaji for making us laugh.Big smile

Naniji for all her loveHug

Payal n aakash for being good actors and supporting the leadsClap.

Last but not the Least Our Own Arnav and Khushi jo hamesha saath rahenge hamaare dilon mein, no other chemistry onscreen can take ur place u will be a milestone.HeartBlushingDay Dreaming

Nafrat Paas Aane na De Mohabbat Door Jaane De Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.Thumbs Up

All the hit dialogues, 

Farak Padta hain kyonki......Day Dreaming

Laad GovernorDay Dreaming

ChamkiliLOL

Lets dedicate this post and write ur favourite dialogues from IPK we will cherish them throughout Life.

Barun Sanaya We Will Miss You a Lot.

Lots n Lots of hugs n Love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index