Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
*puts both her hands up *

Seriously what kind of a characterization is sought out for this character. How are any of us Muslim girls or any girl suppose to relate to such behavior. There is a difference is being free spirited and being completely undisciplined. No right person in their mind would do half the things they have shown her doing. Its almost an embarrassment that Muslim girls from USA are being portrayed in such a crass way. I seriously cant stand watching her and her Allah Miyan whats wrong with this world line. Gahhh I wish I would go deaf there. Seriously why does this PH try so hard with these things. Everything is so OTT, so overdone. I cant see an inch of realism. Truly a disappointment because seeing her the first episode I thought I was gonna love her the most.

Edited by Siddu246 - 11 November 2012 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DancingDivaDd

DancingDivaDd

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Im born n brought up in USA and my mom is american but dad is Indian so Im well aware of Indian culture and I have been there few times too but I don behave like this LOL I know loads of indian new yorkers and none of them are like this either LOL
I know Zoya has a good heart but her mannerless behavior is not acceptable to me sometimes. being bubbly and being annoying is different but i wish to accept her soon because i like zoya with Asad.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I don't know why but more than having a discussion,I feel that people are seriously getting a bit pessimistic and fighting here without a reason.
I request all of you to kindly remember that all of us have got a right to constructively criticize a character but we don't have the right to bash a character or an actor/actress on a public forum.
More than criticism,I feel people have starting bashing Zoya which is completely unfair.
Just 10 days of the show does not deserves such a hue and cry according to me.
Come on guys at least give this show a month.I think Zoya deserves this much amount of time from all of us.
At the end of the day,you are watching a drama serial and not any rational or reality show.
I have seen people like Zoya in my real life and even more annoying than her.
I don't know why everyone here is having such a hard time in accepting Zoya.Zoya is not some alien seriously.She looks like a Muslim girl.Her every single dialogue has the word Allahmiyan unlike Americans who us Oh my God! or Oh Gosh! or etc etc...I mean she dresses like western people and is carefree just like the people of the west.I agree she is bit loud but then this is why she is here in India.She has lived in US since childhood.So definitely,her stay in India is bound to bring some new changes as well as manners in her personality.
I wish all of us could watch the episodes of Qubool Hai with Zoya scenes a bit light-heartedly.I can bet many of us must be laughing a lot while watching the funny scenes of Zoya.
I hope negativity towards Zoya may soon change into some positive aspects coz of Asad.
I request you guys to be a little less harsh in criticizing our heroine.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 November 2012 at 6:41am

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Copy pasting the post on page 6 again..

I have seen people like Zoya in real life and even more carefree and careless like her.So I seriously have no problem in accepting Zoya.
Trust me people like Zoya exist in real life who do not wear 2masks on their faces.She is just the way she loves to be 24*7.
I agree that she needs to have a little bit manners and I'm sure Asad is going to tame Zoya through the disciplines that are present in his house very soon.
Come on guys please give time to Zoya.It has been just plain two weeks and so much negativity is not fair to Zoya.
Let us be a little patient and see if her behaviour which annoyes many of us changes with time or not.
I have already replied in this thread on page 3 but reading some of the posts made me raise few points again here in this thread.
At the end of a day we all are watching a drama serial,so we should be really ready to watch something which can be really dramatic and irrational at times.
Well,this is my personal point of view regarding Zoya's character.
I hope with the coming episodes,Zoya's irritating manners and loudness may get a balance because of Asad and his amazing mom.
Zoya never had a mother in her life.I'm sure she is going to learn a few things for her betterment from Dilshad for sure.

This is really a wonderful thread and the discussions over here are quite lovely to read.
Take care!
Keep writing!

juwi

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
me too...

she's really annoying sometimes..

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
what ever I like zoya charecter her bubbly masti bhari lifestlye..Big smile
friday episode mast tha..LOL

crazy4KASH_AR

juwi

juwi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
she irritates me alottt...its not just her voice or loud sound but her way her dressing and all she doesn't look like a Muslim...its ok if she is from NY but that doesn't mean she is not a Muslim,,,but i can understand its necessary for waht they wanna show...but atleast she should know how to behave like a girl from NY,,, 

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upyup i agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.