Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

i wasnt talking about the actress...i was talking about the character and so was everyone else here.  i think you should calm down. 

***quote removed***

Edited by luvya4ever - 11 November 2012 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035Aya.Siddu246

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-TimeOut-

IF-Sizzlerz

-TimeOut-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
LOL...me me..

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

You clearly do not know the rules of IF. You have no right to tell someone to shut up just because they have an opinion. There is a way you could have expressed your feelings. 

Everyone on here has said nothing to the actress who plays the role of Zoya (she is a great actor) but they are discussing the character of Zoya. And I.F is made for people to express their views on the characters + the show. If the members express their opinion poorly, using offensive language, then u would have a point. 

How are you making things better... telling them to shut up and not express their views. Remember an opinion can be positive or negative... no one is right or wrong. And what if you come across something and want to express your opinion and than you are told to shut the hell up because you do not have anything better to do but sit in front of a computer and complain. I mean, you were also sitting infront of a computer and reading, what you call "complaints" (which are actually differing p.O.V/opinions)so... Think about all this and than make judgement. 

On the whole, it is ok if you were upset that someone had made an opinion about a character you did not like but you could have expressed your own view on the matter or perhaps given your reasons as to why you disagree. 

***quote removed***

Edited by luvya4ever - 11 November 2012 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

tazmania711

Groupbie

tazmania711

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I thought i was the only one, she is over the top and loud, a lil over acting, intolerable shrieky voice. I dont get it why she is so dirty...who saves their pizza slice under the covers or even place a slice on the bed without a plate under it...that was just not acceptable...fine if they want to potray her as an opposite of Asad.. but she behaves like a bum.

They need to tone her down...evryone in the show is like hand picked  and fit into their roles to the T except Zoya..she just doesnt fit the bill for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

tazmania711

Groupbie

tazmania711

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

Originally posted by simran1285

I am not liking Zoya's character at all. There is a difference between being loud and being ignorant. I find Zoya as very rude and ill-mannered. I respect her views because I myself am a feminist, but she is so crass. I think they have overdone it with her character. Not to compare, but characters like Geet and Khushi have been loud but they had manners, they knew how to behave when in company especially as a guest. The whole scene with Asad and Zoya was really hard to fathom.

I have been raised in the U.S. and even I am loud, but I know my limits... Zoya's character is very forced and unreal. 

So to answer your question, I am having a very hard time accepting Zoya and I have been forwarding all her scenes. I still cannot feel the chemistry between Zoya and Asad...that spark is totally missing.

i totally agree i cant see the chemistry between zoya and asad yet either...i think the actress should take some vocal classes bc there is something about her pitch that rly bothers me. and in general i have a hard time watching her and everything she does.  i still cant get over the pizza in bed thing. 

the writers still have time, they shud rly do something about her character. i think they shud also give us some kind of a romantic scene between asad n zoya just so we can all kinda see the chemistry. right now even their fights are just zoya forcing them to fight

me to cannot get over the pizza in bed, specially when she places the slice on the bed and then pics it up again for a bite!!  shudder!!!

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

I am really enjoying Surbhi as Zoya she is doing fantastic job

character she is playing, its very easy to go over the board and start over acting but till now for me she never over acting for a moment 

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I'm finding her to be just plain rude. 

I mean who goes to someone's house as a guest and behaves they way she does.  Forget about leaving a greasy pizza on someone's clean white sheets...or the fact that she wiped her hair with the same pizza hands...lets just talk about her breakfast table antics...Asad sat in his usual chair...and she's like...hello..I was here first...that's how we do things in NY...Yeah right...maybe on the subway...but not if you're a guest in someone's house...she has no manners.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 November 2012 at 1:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetieAya.

rayt002

rayt002

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
well I dont think so, I have friend who are exactly like Zoya. I think its fun being the way she is, Very girl is different and she is depicting just one such type. I adore her.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.